[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Syndicate | PVE | Baellas | Casual

OctoberStormOctoberStorm
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,720
edited December 30, 2016 in North American Servers

AriosaNoakablu

Comments

• OctoberStormOctoberStorm
    edited December 30, 2016

*Disclaimer: If we didn't list your guild it doesn't mean we don't like you! We just have friends we regularly talk to in these guilds ^-^ The list is still growing!
    Ariosa
  • CuppcakeCuppcake
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,735
    edited August 4, 2016
    @OctoberStorm, thank you for the shout out, we at Death Incorporated, at truly flattered. Anytime you guys need anything or would like to group up just give us a shout. Our group is very similar to your own =)
    edited August 4, 2016
    @Cuppcake You have been so amazing to us and I can't say enough about you all haha! Thank you for always extending a hand to us <3 ...and likewise if you ever need anything just let us know :) *hugs tight* <3
    edited August 10, 2016
    We still have have couch space and cookies available for new family members <3
  • OCaptainMyCaptainOCaptainMyCaptain
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 710
    edited August 10, 2016
    I'd like to join. Sounds like a fun guild for me. Level 20 zerk, IGN: NaughtiusMaximus
    OctoberStorm
    edited August 11, 2016
    *floppy hand waves* haha Sorry I didn't see your message sooner. I left a message in game for you. We will be heading to bed soon but I have you on my friends list :) We will touch basis tomorrow if you are still available <3
  • CuppcakeCuppcake
    edited August 12, 2016
    @OCaptainMyCaptain, good choice, my friend, these are good people =)
    OctoberStorm
    edited August 12, 2016
    Cuppcake
    Cuppcake said:

@OCaptainMyCaptain, good choice, my friend, these are good people =)
    Only because we have even better people around us! ^-^ *hugs tight* <3

• CuppcakeCuppcake
    edited August 14, 2016
    @OctoberStorm I sent someone your way, because you are awesome =)
    edited August 15, 2016
    I <3 you @Cuppcake haha <3 I haven't heard anything yet but Ill keep my eyes peeled XD <3
    KeeperoftheThings
    edited August 23, 2016
    We are still looking for family members :) Weekenders are welcome too! ^-^ <3
  • HiltoftheDragonHiltoftheDragon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,645
    edited August 26, 2016
    Your guild seems like a good fit. I may try to have a conversation with you later. :)
    edited August 26, 2016
    HiltoftheDragon

Your guild seems like a good fit. I may try to have a conversation with you later. :)
    Wonderful to meet you! I look forward to speaking with you soon ^-^
    edited September 2, 2016
    4 spaces remaining :) Thank you to everyone who supports us!!! ILY all <3
  • KeeperoftheThingsKeeperoftheThings
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited September 3, 2016
    Hello! I was searching online for a new guild and came across your page. I would love to become part of it! I'm 25, casual player. Mostly weekends bec of my job. No reply interest in pop but love doing dungeons and would love some friends to run with! I tried messaging you on game but you were not logged on :) please feel free to message me, I would love to become a member! Name in game is Tonx. I'm currently playing a 25 assassin but also have a 35 healer. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
    OctoberStorm
  • YetskiiYetskii
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,215
    edited September 3, 2016
    I like cookies, my guild died...any more spot? Am yetskii in game as well...mostly PVE soloing , running pickup dungeons cause guild died....
    OctoberStorm
    edited September 3, 2016
    It is so incredibly wonderful to meet you both! I am currently in game I will shoot you a message if you are online <3 Welcome home! <3
  • GrannykinsGrannykins
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited September 8, 2016
    I was looking in the online forums for a guild that would fit me and your's seems perfect. My in game name is Grannykins and I hope to hear from you. I am 61 years old and love to play these type of games but I am not a hardcore player.
    edited September 8, 2016
    Grannykins

I was looking in the online forums for a guild that would fit me and your's seems perfect. My in game name is Grannykins and I hope to hear from you. I am 61 years old and love to play these type of games but I am not a hardcore player.
    Grannykins it is so very wonderful to meet you! We would be honored to have you aboard :) I will add you to my friend list <3

Edit: I tried to register you to my friends list and it states no such player exists :(
  • GrannykinsGrannykins
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited September 8, 2016
    My mistake....I do apologise. I am so used to using Grannykins I forgot that my char name is just Grannyy. Sorry for the mixup. Call it a senile moment lol