[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Syndicate | PVE | Baellas | Casual

Comments

• XiliXXiliX
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited September 12, 2016
    Hello
    Hoping you still have member slots available.
    I'm a Career N00B in need of a Casual & Helpful Guild.
    Presently have a 30 Wiz, 13 Priest & a 10 Zerker & I play every day.

Please send me a whisper or mail in game.
  • KesstrylKesstryl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,775
    edited September 16, 2016
    @OctoberStorm My main is in RooRiders which it looks like you are on good terms with. I have a couple of alts that are homeless. Would you want to take in one of them? I have a Priest and a Berzerker (take your pick if you still have a spot). My priest is level 30 and half finished with Parna, but if you are looking for an alt for leveling xp for the guild, my Berzerker is level 20 (I'm pushing to get my priest leveled up in time for the new content). I play everyday, and while I'm not online 24/7 (unless you count afk leveling mounts), I try to get at least a couple of hours in daily. I do occasionally go through periods of carpal tunnel where I will be less active, but I've been here since open beta first started, and I really enjoy this game so I'm sticking around.
  • OctoberStormOctoberStorm
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,730
    edited September 17, 2016
    Welcome home XiIiX! :) We are honored to have you <3333333333333

@Kesstryl Yes we do very much enjoy your guildies! We would definitely welcome you into our family. As soon as I stop getting booted from the game I will shoot you a message <3
  • KesstrylKesstryl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,775
    edited September 17, 2016
    OctoberStorm

Welcome home XiIiX! :) We are honored to have you <3333333333333

@Kesstryl Yes we do very much enjoy your guildies! We would definitely welcome you into our family. As soon as I stop getting booted from the game I will shoot you a message <3</p>
    I think I missed you. I was afk leveling today, and saw a pm from you when I scrolled up my chat window, but you were offline by the time I got back on. Feel free to friend me (obviously you found my main Kesstryl). My priest is named Lucyanna, and my Berzerker is Thorundir. That way if I'm on one of them, you won't miss me :D

• DeathdomainDeathdomain
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited September 23, 2016
    interested in joining
    edited September 23, 2016
    Gotcha Death!

Welcome home to all of our new family members <3
  • RowigrathRowigrath
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited October 12, 2016
    Hello, I'm new to the game, and I am interested in getting to know a bit more about Syndicate. Sadly, I'm not able to get in the game any time soon: real life sent me on one heck of a ride recently and I'm still recovering. Regardless, I just joined the game after realizing I've got a Founders' Pack for it (oh the surprise that was on my face... Whoo doggy!) and gave it a bit of a test run. When I finally get my life settled down a bit, I'd love to join this guild. Is there any way I can get questions answered while I am out of the game? I'd love to get to know as much as I can before I make a final decision. It's just a respect thing for your time and mine. Anyways, I look forward to hearing from you. I have free time to check messages and whatnot here on the forums usually from noon to 3pm Central time. Thank you kindly, and happy hunting!
  • NoFrownClownNoFrownClown
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited October 21, 2016
    Hi Syndicate! I'm new to Riders of icarus and have been really enjoying the game. Currently I have a lvl 22 priest! I'm starting to look for a PVE raiding guild to join since when I played WOW I was really into raiding. Sounds like you guys have a great guild so I would love to look into your guild more! If you could reply to me on here or message me in game on my character Drancermyr I would appreciate it!
    edited October 22, 2016
    *hugs you both super tight* <3 Messaged!
  • AriosaAriosa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited October 31, 2016
    I am pretty new to the game, a level 20 Priest, but i would really love to join this guild. If you have any available openings my in game name is Xinovia.
    Feel free to contact me at anytime!
    OctoberStorm
  • OmnithreatOmnithreat
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,185
    edited November 2, 2016
    @Ariosa Hello and welcome! I've been keeping an eye out for you but haven't seen you online yet. I'll keep looking =)
    OctoberStorm
  • mattplexmattplex
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited November 14, 2016
    Heya, are you guys looking for any specific classes?

Regardless, I'm an Assassin named Coldevil =)
  • AzkaraAzkara
    edited November 20, 2016
    Hello,

I've been trying to get in contact with both of you in game, but I haven't received any responses. Are ya'll still recruiting? Our group of 4 would like to join if so. You can contact me in either Azkara or Kuluva in game. Thanks for your time.
  • NoakabluNoakablu
    edited December 8, 2016
    Me and a fellow wizard are looking for a casual mature no drama guild. On take name is zanielle...looking forward to hearing from you.

• NoakabluNoakablu
    edited December 8, 2016
    Omg... looking for a drama free guild...name.is zanielle in the game. Did i say i hate auto correcting...lol