[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[GUIDE] Berserker Guide

Comments

• pizzalord123pizzalord123
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 665
    edited August 30, 2016
    vMan
    vMan said:

any elite good pet for zerk?
    read first page of the guide

BeardamishMastas
  • BeardamishBeardamish
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 820
    edited August 31, 2016
    Tyuri
    Tyuri said:

The protector weapons don't have any difference other than cosmetic.

We don't know the current max or min rolls for each stat on stuff but CONS, WILL and DEX have very low value rolls compared to STR or INT.
    What's the highest +Con you've seen so far in-game? I think I've seen +9 CON and +11 DEX highest

• WhiEWhiE
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited September 1, 2016
    Hellari
    Hellari said:

http://imgur.com/a/YFHKi

Abit of info, the first pic is without buffs, the second pic is with pet buffs only ie laiku for golden aura and apoc.
    the third pic is a pic of the weapon i use,

first things first my phys def is low, because that is all currently frozen gear +10 only, i personally would like some more CTR however with the current amount of CDR i have it works for me. its not perfect but it works.

helm- x3 str x1 agnas x1 karresh
    shoulders- x2 str -6% CDR x2 garme
    chest- x3 str x1 agnas x1 kerav
    gloves- x2 str 4%phys crit x2 agnas
    boots- x2 str +14 magic defense x2 rubys
    sword u can see
    neck +48 str + 20% phys
    rings - double hakanas hero
    lance- con+7 cdr -8% str 37 x2 garme
    Hey mate, can you also post your talent builds? Thanks!
  • SóAceitaaSóAceitaa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 485
    edited September 5, 2016
    WhiE
    WhiE said:

Hellari
    Hellari said:

http://imgur.com/a/YFHKi

Abit of info, the first pic is without buffs, the second pic is with pet buffs only ie laiku for golden aura and apoc.
    the third pic is a pic of the weapon i use,

first things first my phys def is low, because that is all currently frozen gear +10 only, i personally would like some more CTR however with the current amount of CDR i have it works for me. its not perfect but it works.

helm- x3 str x1 agnas x1 karresh
    shoulders- x2 str -6% CDR x2 garme
    chest- x3 str x1 agnas x1 kerav
    gloves- x2 str 4%phys crit x2 agnas
    boots- x2 str +14 magic defense x2 rubys
    sword u can see
    neck +48 str + 20% phys
    rings - double hakanas hero
    lance- con+7 cdr -8% str 37 x2 garme
    Hey mate, can you also post your talent builds? Thanks!

• CyprussCypruss
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,580
    edited September 4, 2016
    Tyuri
    Tyuri said:

Nallrad
    Nallrad said:

I wonder how those full damage builds do when going solo...
    Glass canon builds only work in a group they are not meant to be played solo.
    I don't know where you got this information.. I'm playing glasscannon since day 1 and it all depends on movement.. sure, you won't run FK HC Mode solo, but Cavern HC is possible and I did this a few times.. takes a bit of time and practice, but it works

pizzalord123

vMan
    vMan said:

any elite good pet for zerk?
    read first page of the guide

If you would have read the first page you would have seen, that there is only one pet elite pet and this is only good for MB or Second-Tank..

@vMan Go get you a Krooger (23,5% AP), its the elite version of Apocalypse (30% AP)
  • KesstrylKesstryl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,775
    edited September 5, 2016
    Before I invest in specializing in one of these builds for my Zerk, have other people been able to successfully implement any of these builds? I'd like to know how others are getting along in both groups and solo with these before I go in a direction.
  • CyprussCypruss
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,580
    edited September 5, 2016
    As I said, I played glasscannon style.. all buffed with my passives, priest buff and guard buff I'm going up to 10k DPS with a maximum of 7k life..
    FK hero 5 is easy going as long as you have some movement skills.. get one boss-hit and you are gone!
    Solo is also no problem.. remember the elites next to FK? Easy to kill 8-12 of them simultaneously

ALL DEPENDS ON MOVEMENT!
  • hjkhjk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,105
    edited September 7, 2016
    Glasscanon is risky since you get oneshot, especially when bosses do non target aggro skills. Atm it works but i doubt it will for future contents.
  • VroomVroom
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,125
    edited September 7, 2016
    hjk
    hjk said:

Glasscanon is risky since you get oneshot, especially when bosses do non target aggro skills. Atm it works but i doubt it will for future contents.
    It will always work since your gear scales with levels (also keep in mind +25).
    Gear set bonuses will make up for it in the future.
  • syko188syko188
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited October 9, 2016
    Talents

for pve, i recommend building towards 6 Destruction/2 Combat (Berserker's Soul and Battle Knowledge). +rage building, +Con/health, +phys def, +mag def, +attack power on both Gust Cut and Massacre (both primary aoe skills).

for pvp, the last two talents should come from Savagery (Aura of Doom and Will for Battle). AoD gives +pvp attack power, +crit and move speed based on stage of Blood Madness and charges faster. WfB gives cd reduction on Rising Cutter, +attack power to Brutal Charge, and +pvp defense.
  • vManvMan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 560
    edited December 18, 2016
    any talents path for level 40+ ?
    Kesstryl
This discussion has been closed.