[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Which stats are better?

GraysonHammerGraysonHammer
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,835
edited August 17, 2016 in Wizard
Please ignore the enchantment bonuses and sealed pets, I only want to know which weapon has better base stats. Although, the one I have with the sealed pets is already full +10, so is the other weapon's stats also worth re-sealing and +10ing?

Thank you for your time~!

Comments

• TreadSoftlyTreadSoftly
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,470
    edited August 17, 2016
    GraysonHammer

Please ignore the enchantment bonuses and sealed pets, I only want to know which weapon has better base stats. Although, the one I have with the sealed pets is already full +10, so is the other weapon's stats also worth re-sealing and +10ing?

Thank you for your time~!
    The first one wasn't worth putting seals on to begin with. The second one is much better.
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,755
    edited August 20, 2016
    If you change to the second staff you would be gaining 36 crit dmg 138 MATT and would be losing around 75 hp and .25% crit chance. Easy decision IMO. Getting to +10 takes 2 minutes, that should be no concern at all. Depending what your gloves, necklace, and mounted weapons look like you might want to wait for an even better staff if you can. Personally I like having 1-2 crit chance on my weapon which enables me to use my 12% MATT 9% crit chance necklace.
  • KilvorianKilvorian
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 805
    edited August 21, 2016
    Second weapons better hands down from a dps standpoint. Survivability the first weapon has con on it so gives you a little bit of hp. But if it were me I would be using the second weapon.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited August 29, 2016
    I suggest the second one. M.Attk will increase DPS calculations and M.Crit.Dmg is important to go at par as much as possible with M.Crit.Rate.
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,755
    edited August 29, 2016
    Cream
    Cream said:

I suggest the second one. M.Attk will increase DPS calculations and M.Crit.Dmg is important to go at par as much as possible with M.Crit.Rate.
    Care sharing what these DPS calculations may be (more interested in M crit dmg) or do you have any theories or observations about the topic in general? Would be much appreciated :D
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited August 31, 2016
    @CrowFan01

DPS is contingent or directly affected by M.Att. . My input here comes from the second image which is obviously better do to the stats on it, 2x M.Att and 1x M.Crt.Dmg. .

By having that x2 M.Att stats that will directly boost DPS. Yes I agree with you that the M.Crt.Dmg is very important, however, remember that damage is also contingent to the amount of DPS or M.Att you have.

All I wanted to share is that keeping a balance is good and the stats on that weapon are good at least for me, is because is not about that so called "perfect stat x3 int or whatever the case may be. When set ups are made with x3 stats they will lack of other important features.

I hope this explains a little better my point of view if not please tag me I will happily add more to this subject.

Have a nice day!