[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[AUGUST 18] Exarahn Badlands Update

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,920
Administrator
edited August 17, 2016 in Patch Notes

Comments

• NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Administrator
    edited August 19, 2016
    [Update 8/19] The sale dates for the Temper Master Package, Lv. 120 Elite Tempering Stone, and Heroic Familiar Seal Token have been extended, and these items can now be found until start of maintenance on August 25, 2016.
  • AnegiaAnegia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 680
    edited August 18, 2016
    120 elite tempering stones in the real money cash shop? lol

still looks like a good update.
  • ElefeloElefelo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 600
    edited August 18, 2016
    Thanks for the update!
  • ArynRipleyArynRipley
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,745
    edited August 18, 2016
    Not sure about the Tempering Stones for Cash but I LOVE the Raptor and the extra Coins for the PVP Equipment.

@CuddleWings
    Any Chances for an Onyx Order Look-alike Outfit as a reward some day? (I know, I'm annoying with this)
  • PixiiPixii
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,480
    edited August 18, 2016
    I'm not going to lie, I'm not a HUGE fan of open world PVP - I'm the kind of person that likes to complete objectives and doesn't want my face bashed in every 5 minutes - (I'd prefer a flag option)

BUT - I'm not going to knock those that love it and want some more of it.
    This update looks pretty awesome. I'm a huge fan of Laikus and the Silver Laiku is just too adorable, I can't even right now.

The unicorn raptor looks pretty sweet too.
    Thank you for increasing the drop rates in COV and FK.
    I'd still prefer if class specific stats were prioritized for class specific items, as well as more BOE items (so that there were more than 8 pieces of gear per class on the AH, with only one usuable item priced over 100g) - but hopefully increasing the drop rate from 1% to 2% will help somewhat.
    (I'm guessing the percentages, I don't actually know what they are)
  • KoakuhKoakuh
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,460
    edited August 18, 2016
    Daveen and Carleon look cool as pet, too bad they're for physical classes q.q

The collection event though..

"(Week 1) August 18 – August 24: Rider of Dragons

Collect the following three familiars during Week 1:
    Ruby Bloodwyrm (Elite rank): Located at Guardian's Gate
    Camara (Elite rank): Located at Lake of Life
    Blue Frost Wyvern (Elite rank): Located at Hakoora
    Then receive the following reward:
    Militia Claws: Cannot be traded. All Attack +15%, Critical Rate +15%"

Camara, seriously ? D:

Any ETA on the fix for the collections ? (Monsters tamed before not counting for the new collections)
    TazzieMhaijikBlazeALaFolie
  • EmoishyoEmoishyo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,420
    edited August 18, 2016
    The Camara is a ridiculous familiar to put up as a first week requirement to tame, when the recipe is Stupidly rare. The one that gets the recipe (If it was fixed, what do I know) will be a rich mofo if you keep it like that. Not to talk about why you even put a rare recipe for an Elite familiar on a Worldboss. Would make more sense if it was a heroic familiar imo, but that's not up to me.

(Ofc wouldnt be a problem if the recipe would drop.. but I have not even seen once it after doing worldbosses every day, several times a day)
    BlazeALaFolieKoakuh
  • YentisYentis
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 765
    edited August 18, 2016
    So let's say I want Daveen.
    The chance to get a Heroic Pet is 10%.
    There is 7 Heroic pets so you have a 1/7 chance to get the Daveen pet.

That's a 1.4% chance to get a Daveen pet which (with every box being 62 elluns, with the 6 box package) would take on average 4464 elluns to get.
    Can we exchange between Heroics please?
  • NylisaNylisa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,475
    edited August 18, 2016
    The Ellun box (100) can be purchased once per character or once per account?
  • TraskaTraska
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 505
    edited August 19, 2016
    I would apprecciate some more magic based mounts for a change. I love the tigers, lion, wolfes, horses, dragons....but most of them are for physical classes. Or the new raptor >.<
    Not to speak of the heroic mounts...
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Administrator
    edited August 19, 2016
    [Update 8/19] The sale dates for the Temper Master Package, Lv. 120 Elite Tempering Stone, and Heroic Familiar Seal Token have been extended, and these items can now be found until start of maintenance on August 25, 2016.
This discussion has been closed.