[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

False Ban. Is there anyway I can get help quicker?

Comments

• KeirenKeiren
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited August 23, 2016
    I actually got banned 20-08-16, almost the same way you guys did. The only difference is that I've had a friend sitting next to me who also wanted to get his daily, because he wouldn't get home the same day. I thought the reason for my ban was then multi-account, but I start doubting that.
  • HeroAssassinHeroAssassin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited August 23, 2016
    I'll enter suit against icarus and nexon for false accusation .I want to play or return the money I spent
  • HumnAfterAllHumnAfterAll
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 210
    edited August 23, 2016
    I've been banned the same day as all of others, created ticket 2 days ago, i still got no response from support. I was checking this posts since that day and i feel like i'm loosing my desire to play the game each day that i don't receive any news..
    Nymeriah
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,045
    edited August 23, 2016
    I have also just been banned. i was in parmas and decided to go PVP and i was having issues with my char targeting nothing, so once i logged into badlands i went to character selection and logged back in, and i logged in i was dc's and once the game restarted i had the ban notification!!! i have no idea what for and i can assure you i can barely work my new laptop let alone hack or anything like that!!! i spent £10 this morning on NX and im really annoyed! i have made a ticket and it needs to be answered still!! not impressed!
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 695
    edited August 23, 2016
    Hey guys and gals, I haven't heard anything sense my first post but I did wanna mention that Cuddle probably has no power to help us. That isnt her/his job. The only thing they could do was let us know they are working on it to try and give us some comfort. As far as the ban team who knows where they are? I'm guessing they wanna figure out the sourse of why we all got banned before re-activating all out accounts. (Hopefully to make sure it doesn't happen again right after we come back) It's quite a shock how many people have had the exact same problem as I did. But it does give me some faith it will be fixed.

Has anyone tried talking to the ban support thing on the chat? They were suppose to be at work at 9am today and its been two hours. I'm currently at work myself or I would check.
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 23, 2016
    no idea i have an hour left before i can even consider asking them anything... im absolutely furious now....
  • FeistyoneFeistyone
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 360
    edited August 23, 2016
    We are all definitely owed a BIG apology and some sort of compensation... that is if I even return to the game. Its lost its luster after this.
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 23, 2016
    Azariaah I feel you. But we should hear back from someone today. Hopefully....

And if you notice none of the people who have posted here on this forum are on the new ban list. So that's gotta mean something right?
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 23, 2016
    i'm premuim and ive spent about £35 in the last 2 weeks on the game, buying NX etc... my latest purchase being not 5 hours ago and its really not on.... yea sometimes i stand on my mounts to level them up while im doing real life stuff but the timing of this ban and the complete lack of any reason for it its bang out of order!! My guild is prepping for tonight's manastone and if im not online by half past 6 i will really not be impressed. my worry is though that when i was dc'd it said i wasnt in a guild before i was kicked....ive heard nothing back from support or my ticket and it needs fixed asap...compensation would be good..lol
  • Log1c4lLog1c4l
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 270
    edited August 23, 2016
    Just FYI, "chat support for Ban Appeals" is OFFLINE...

haha, EPIC fail... 4 days, no response, no email, no, nada, nothing....
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 23, 2016
    Hahahhaa are you serious???? The hours say they are supposed to be online. What a joke.
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
    Administrator
    edited August 23, 2016
    We are still currently investigating as to why the bans occurred, Riders.
    Our apologies for the wait and status update on this.

Again, once I get details I will follow up with everyone on this thread.
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 23, 2016
    i just spoke to someone about it and they've forwarded my ticket to the icarus team... now i wait.. if its not updated in 1 hour with the reasons as to why im banned i'll open chat again..
  • Log1c4lLog1c4l
    edited August 23, 2016
    Yes, i got someone on chat and they said WAIT FOR THE TICKET, so... I wonder why the chat for Ban Appeals is even an option..

We are all just rats in a maze....
    Oooo, is that cheese?
    Azariaah
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 23, 2016
    im not waiting for my ticket to be answered for much longer... it doesnt take this long on any other game... . why is no one able to help.... :( this is the only game ive ever enjoyed enough to pay money into and its the only game ever to ban me for no reason.... getting bored now
  • MlBMlB
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,665
    edited August 23, 2016
    I personally haven't gotten a response to my ticket yet, though I submitted it last night. I still want to know why in the world it's happening and why it seems to only effect a small minority :/ Manastone is tonight and I will be very upset missing it.

Frankly, just a 'we're looking into it, give us a long time' is not good enough. We need faster resolves so people are not only left in the dark, or at least given some notice of WHY this is going on (some new ban system/detector?).
  • neolink78neolink78
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 220
    edited August 23, 2016
    finally an admin is working on this problem... let see what we will have in compensation???
    because we lost the week end event for example !
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 23, 2016
    oh bum its silver Laiku day tomorrow... i miss manastone now im gona miss laiku :(
  • Log1c4lLog1c4l
    edited August 23, 2016
    O O
    l
    ^**^
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 23, 2016
    that sucks.... my ticket was referred like 2/3 hours ago... and i've not even had a response yet to say they have it.. a quick we have your ticket and are looking into it and will get back to you soon would be awesome than me sitting here getting more and more annoyed that i can't play
This discussion has been closed.