[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

False Ban. Is there anyway I can get help quicker?

Comments

• dseudodseudo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited August 23, 2016
    Most of us have been waiting since Friday Azariaah.

Hopefully we hear something soon, I also received the canned response "we're looking into it, wait for a reply to your ticket"
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,045
    edited August 23, 2016
    the time its taking them to sort this out is really bad.... instead of focusing on the issue they should maybe reinstate banned players who haven't actually done anything wrong then think about figuring out whats causing the bans....
  • Log1c4lLog1c4l
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 270
    edited August 23, 2016
    ****UPDATE****

(there is no update)
    HumnAfterAllShadow_Alchemist
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 23, 2016
    hahaahaha!! would be nice!! surely it can't be that hard to figure out the problem....i feel sorry for cuddlewings having to deal with all this by themself..... must be a royal pain in the butt...
  • MlBMlB
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,665
    edited August 23, 2016
    Azariaah
    Azariaah said:

the time its taking them to sort this out is really bad.... instead of focusing on the issue they should maybe reinstate banned players who haven't actually done anything wrong then think about figuring out whats causing the bans....
    Frankly, what I think is gonna happen is that they're either going to spend weeks figuring it out (with no compensation other than refunded prem time), or just saying 'lol 2 bad get a new account'. Hopefully it won't be the case but I'm not hopeful.
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 23, 2016
    honestly....i won't be making a new account... spent far to much money and time on the game to have to restart it...plus im starting to loose all notion to play.. it really shouldn't take as long as is to figure out who's cheated and who's not done anything wrong and unban them asap so as they aren't sitting getting fed up and loosing hope...because its really putting me off now.
    HumnAfterAll
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 695
    edited August 23, 2016
    I don't think they will do either of those things. Cuddle was nice enough to respond on here when I asked. When I first had an issue with nexon it took about this long to respond. (5-7 days) and then from that day we communicated via email everyday till we had a solution.
    Now that we are here I would hate it if they said there was nothing they could do. Cause if you think about it, there are ALOT of us having the same issue. I'm sure they are just as confused as we are. It's one thing for one or two people trying to get unbanned but another when a whole hord of us are claiming to be wronged. And the normal way of unbanning someone probably isn't what they should be doing anyways. We shouldn't be getting a flag on our accounts and I think they know that. And while it pisses me and all of you guys off. That means we have to wait for the solution and reason longer than we like.
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 23, 2016
    but it shouldn't take 5 days for someone to be unbanned when they have no reason to banned.. when there are users out there who are exploiting and getting away with it. its easy enough to bring up account details and logs for that account and see if anything is wrong and if the ban is warranted or not. but one or 5 people being banned for no genuine reason is an issue caused by the cheat bot and should be corrected and figured out but game players should take priority.
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 23, 2016
    It could take 5 days if they are under staffed or if the ban team truly doesn't work on the weekends and monday. Today would be the first they saw all this. Sucks for us huh?
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 23, 2016
    banning is a serious thing though especially when people put money into the game and time..it should be one of the main area of concern for the game, if their understaffed then thats not my problem but being banned shouldnt be my problem either.. ive spoken to live chat, raised my ticket and even spoken to the person on facebook who asked me for my ticket and have heard nothing in 8 hours..... not good enough
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 23, 2016
    I'm not trying to argue. I agree completely but I'm past the point of anger. I've been trying to logically figure out what it could be.
    I think they are trying to make it more important only cause the tech support used to be at the bottom of the forums and now its before the classes. I don't know what to tell you.. It only gets worse the longer we wait.
    Azariaah
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 23, 2016
    sigh.. im chatting with ban support now... fingers crossed he can shed some light on the situation lol
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 23, 2016
    ok so im banned they won't disclose the reasons for me being banned as im still being investigated nor let me know what im being investigated for....i mean like what....
  • MlBMlB
    edited August 23, 2016
    Azariaah
    Azariaah said:

honestly....i won't be making a new account... spent far to much money and time on the game to have to restart it...plus im starting to loose all notion to play.. it really shouldn't take as long as is to figure out who's cheated and who's not done anything wrong and unban them asap so as they aren't sitting getting fed up and loosing hope...because its really putting me off now.
    Nymeriah
    Nymeriah said:

I don't think they will do either of those things. Cuddle was nice enough to respond on here when I asked. When I first had an issue with nexon it took about this long to respond. (5-7 days) and then from that day we communicated via email everyday till we had a solution.
    Now that we are here I would hate it if they said there was nothing they could do. Cause if you think about it, there are ALOT of us having the same issue. I'm sure they are just as confused as we are. It's one thing for one or two people trying to get unbanned but another when a whole hord of us are claiming to be wronged. And the normal way of unbanning someone probably isn't what they should be doing anyways. We shouldn't be getting a flag on our accounts and I think they know that. And while it pisses me and all of you guys off. That means we have to wait for the solution and reason longer than we like.
    I'm not hoping for either to happen either. I'm currently on the line with support and hopefully they can say something. The more this happens the more players will become upset and possibly leave. Not a good mark to have.
    Nymeriah
  • Log1c4lLog1c4l
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 270
    edited August 23, 2016
    Welcome to Wonderland Alice ! :)

• MlBMlB
    edited August 23, 2016
    Currently on with support. Submitted all the information they asked for and all I got was the standard 'sit and wait' when I asked for an approximate response time, they couldn't provide me with one... :/
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 23, 2016
    just totally wrong like they should be able to tell us what we are being investigated for...
  • MlBMlB
    edited August 23, 2016
    Just finished. I asked if compensation would be provided, the GM said no guarantees can be made. When I informed them about a possible glitch in Kerav tames that triggered this, they said they couldn't disclose any information, along with information on how the investigation is going. That's all I managed to get :/ Guess I won't be spending money for a LONG time.

According to some people on discord and others on this thread, the Kerav tame glitch (missing but taming minigame happens anyways) is seen as a hack, which is what triggers the system.
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 23, 2016
    MlB
    MlB said:

I'm not hoping for either to happen either. I'm currently on the line with support and hopefully they can say something. The more this happens the more players will become upset and possibly leave. Not a good mark to have.
    I tried it earlier but let us know if anything different happens!

EDIT: JK I didnt see your last post. LOL welp that ended quickly.
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 23, 2016
    I bet you guys are SUPER excited about the new events we don't get to do (at least not at this rate) huh? Think about all those heroic boxes I missed that I could be using on those faster heroic spawns. This is the life man :P
This discussion has been closed.