[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

False Ban. Is there anyway I can get help quicker?

Comments

• iGeNeSiSiGeNeSiS
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,145
    edited August 24, 2016
    I Would say Nexon is really capable to handle this bans ?
    The guy "******** "was teleporting since PvP start and he still in game #Laugh

The message they send to us is just a Copy/Paste from GM's cuz so many Tickets for sure and about this there are so many False Bans,the only thing i would be changed is the copy-paste message with some apologize to us,cuz idc about ur laniency wheni did nothing to be ban '-'
    sonnyboy
  • sonnyboysonnyboy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited August 24, 2016
    I still haven't gotten unbanned and have been waiting for 5 days now. It's extremely frustrating with all the events and things I missed out on. (Daily prizes, Heroic Mark box, two manastone battles, and taming buff) Then when we do nothing wrong and they make us seem like the criminals.
  • MlBMlB
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,665
    edited August 24, 2016
    My ticket's still going with no response. At this rate I'll be missing the Silver Laiku and I will NOT be happy about that. It's ridiculous how they're making us wait while they solve the issue- Turn off that auto-ban system and tune it before letting it hammer any more innocent players, get to the players that HAVE been banned (who did nothing wrong to deserve it) THEN fix the issue.

The time this is taking is ridiculous and the lack of compensation isn't helping.
    sonnyboyAzariaah
  • Log1c4lLog1c4l
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 270
    edited August 24, 2016
    This game was converted as a quick cash hustle and thus far has worked. In situations like this, loosing .1% of the player base due to accidental bans or any other anomaly has little affect on the game overall. Their focus is keeping the players who did not fall through the cracks happy and with all the recent EPIC FAILS from updates I am very sure all of these complaints and tickets are on the back burner.

This actually worked out for the best with me as I spend a ton money in the cash shops for these type games and things where getting out of hand. So, they did me a favor and saved me some money. I have filled a dispute with my CC about the 2 recent purchases that i made just before getting banned and that will be refunded so no real worries...

Remember that you are just another number and will always be treated as such :) In life and for sure any game you play....

Good Luck Everyone ! Carpe Diem !
  • HeroAssassinHeroAssassin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited August 24, 2016
    I want to know why not have given my .tenta escrow account takes a heroic and ilegal.jogo ta mount as .the system error game when they procure a bug so I'll reconnect but banned for 32 years by taking I already spent 15.00 in .quero money know whether fo the game administrators vain do? I want resposta.ja sent three ticket for surporte and still nothing without result answers

• AzariaahAzariaah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,045
    edited August 24, 2016
    stil unable to tell me anything.... ive to be patient and wait for my ticket....cba
    sonnyboy
  • iGeNeSiSiGeNeSiS
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,145
    edited August 24, 2016
    Guys the Ban Appeals is only available tuesday,for tickets and Live chat soso
  • sonnyboysonnyboy
    edited August 24, 2016
    I don't think so because I was talking to them today. Btw, They said it usually takes 24-48 hours on an investigation, However to keep in mind about how many tickets they have and how deep your investigation is.
  • MlBMlB
    edited August 24, 2016
    iGeNeSiS
    iGeNeSiS said:

Doesn't really matter, they generally say the same thing of 'we can't do anything or inform ya how stuff is going, sorry'. All you got is pray you get lucky on your ticket. The RNG to end all RNGs with your whole account at stake.
  • XhindoXhindo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited August 24, 2016
    iGeNeSiS
    iGeNeSiS said:

Nono, see some posts before, i wrote there the opening times from them.

Closed sunday to thuesday i think

ps: Day 4 and still NO reaction.. Very poor.... I mean, a few players get unbanned now, thats good.. But no comment why we get banned.. Just unban and then its good ??
  • isPxFelipeisPxFelipe
    edited August 24, 2016
    So guys, just wait and the Admins will reply later. Just be patient, after 5 days I got my account back. Not big deal, I'm just upset cuz I lost daily and almost all the event.

Cheers.
  • neolink78neolink78
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 220
    edited August 24, 2016
    it's since saturday i wait... so be patient ... well..
  • sonnyboysonnyboy
    edited August 24, 2016
    I got unbanned finally. so happy to get back to the game. Still upset I missed so many things though
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 24, 2016
    nah im not up for the waiting crap...if they're spending their time investigating account like dfsQfsfdfdf and not acounts with proper names that seem nearly 100% legit then that is their fault.. they are gravely understaffed and the fact that an EU server isnt being manned by its own EU customer services that RUN at our time its gravely annoying...patience isn't something im willing to waste when i've wasted £££ on the game ive been banned and i'll probably be told that they usually dont unban blah blah when genuinely ive not done anything to warrant the ban... disgusting.. nice review i think need written...
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 24, 2016
    how long were you banned for @sonnyboy
  • sonnyboysonnyboy
    edited August 24, 2016
    5 days. you?
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 24, 2016
    im on day 2 :(
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 695
    edited August 24, 2016
    Also for you guys now on the 5+day wait. I got my letter about 9pm central time (7 their time which is pst) so if you guys get a response it would be till a tad later in the day.
    Azariaah
  • MlBMlB
    edited August 24, 2016
    Day 3 thus far... e _ e

5 days to get back on 1 ticket is a little overboard. Ubisoft CS responds in like the very next day, if not that then a day after... Never this slow.
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 24, 2016
    well hopefully ill have a nice we message in the morning.. then i'll have to wait till 6pm to reply.. ugh
This discussion has been closed.