[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

False Ban. Is there anyway I can get help quicker?

Comments

• Log1c4lLog1c4l
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 270
    edited August 24, 2016
    Well I got a response that said someone sent me money through in game MAIL and it was suspicious. I have a few friends who decided to quit and mailed me a ton of gold. My assumption is that would be their prerogative but apparently that is a violation.

I am done playing the game anyway so it really matters not to me anymore... Below is my response to the GM >:)

So, just to be clear about RMT. Your company provides an RMT service with the "cash" shop correct? In fact that is the only way the company makes any real money on FTP games......

The problem is that you don't want anyone cutting in on your hustle... haha...

Hypothetically, if I have 10 friends that play the game for no reason other than to make gold and one day they want to quit, at the moment they give me the gold they made in game does that become a violation? Is it not the right for other players to give away whatever they want? Are you telling me that we cant play the game for our own reasons & gains? Farmers in the real world grow food so you don't have to, then you buy it, I guess you should be put in jail for not growing your own food ? Same concept "GM" Kryndax, although, I don't expect you to understand since the customer support prompts do not include such sophisticated information.

I do not care if this account is activated again or not, the game is less that admirable from any aspect. I spent hundreds of $ in your RMT shop and would have continued to for a long time to come but I refuse to support hypocritical companies such as this one. Trust me when I say this, nothing you will ever do or can do will have any real affect on other "RMT" companies, all you will do is rid the game of players like myself who are willing to spend WAY to much money on BS "cash shop" stuff for fun.

May the force be with you.....
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
    Administrator
    edited August 24, 2016
    Please read this official statement regarding the Unintentional Bans that have occurred>>
    http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/15124/regarding-unintentional-bans

We should have a resolution soon and will be providing compensation.

Thank you, Riders!
    NymeriahEra9onSamInferno
  • SniiSnii
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited August 24, 2016

Please read this official statement regarding the Unintentional Bans that have occurred>>

Thank you, Riders!
    if i already did a post with my banned account, should i do the same in that link?

• NymeriahNymeriah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 695
    edited August 24, 2016
    Snii
    Snii said:

Thank you, Riders!
    if i already did a post with my banned account, should i do the same in that link?

A post? You should be sending a ticket to riders. Not a forum post. I only posted this to help get the word out what was happening and let other riders speak up. If you need to know where to file a correct ticket go to https://support-icarus.nexon.net/hc/en-us/requests/new and click the drop down that applies.
  • MlBMlB
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,665
    edited August 25, 2016
    Alright guys, great news. I've gotten my ban lifted just now- And with a new message! ^ ^ Nexon admitted they screwed up.

Greetings and thank you for your contact. This is GM Kryndax of Nexon America Customer Support speaking.

The lock on this account was made as a precautionary measure after our in-game security systems detected several instances of what appeared to be illicit activity. Therefore, to allow our admins time to review this account's log history, a lock was made to allow the review to be conducted in a secure and unchanging environment.

Thankfully, the review revealed no illicit activity and our admins were able to process a ban release, meaning access to the game service for this account has been restored. We do apologize for the inconvenience this lock caused and appreciate the patience you have provided us throughout the review process.

Regards,

GM Kryndax
    Nexon America, Inc.
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 25, 2016
    MlB
    MlB said:

Alright guys, great news. I've gotten my ban lifted just now- And with a new message! ^ ^ Nexon admitted they screwed up.

Greetings and thank you for your contact. This is GM Kryndax of Nexon America Customer Support speaking.

The lock on this account was made as a precautionary measure after our in-game security systems detected several instances of what appeared to be illicit activity. Therefore, to allow our admins time to review this account's log history, a lock was made to allow the review to be conducted in a secure and unchanging environment.

Thankfully, the review revealed no illicit activity and our admins were able to process a ban release, meaning access to the game service for this account has been restored. We do apologize for the inconvenience this lock caused and appreciate the patience you have provided us throughout the review process.

Regards,

GM Kryndax
    Nexon America, Inc.
    Aw yay. See that wasn't that hard to type a new message! I'm glad for you! Maybe I can see some of you guys in game now. Lol!
  • Era9onEra9on
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited August 26, 2016

Thank you, Riders!
    When will someone look at and answer my support ticket? I would like some customer service as I am a customer in need of service and I need to speak to them about getting an unintentional ban lifted from my account please
  • Era9onEra9on
    edited August 26, 2016
    Deleted
    Cy4us
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 26, 2016
    Era9on
    Era9on said:

Thank you, Riders!
    When will someone look at and answer my support ticket? I would like some customer service as I am a customer in need of service and I need to speak to them about getting an unintentional ban lifted from my account please
    Era9on the adverage wait time seems to be 5 days. You will not get any answers until the offical ban team looks at it. No other GM or chat support can help. Sorry. It sucks but just go do something else for awhile till they respond.
  • MlBMlB
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,665
    edited August 27, 2016
    Era9on
    Era9on said:

Thank you, Riders!
    Average response time is 4-5 days from what I see. All you can do is sit tight, though I do agree they need to improve that time.
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 27, 2016
    Coming back to check on you guys. Did you all get unbanned? At least everyone who posted fairly quickly to my own post? How many days are the rest of you on?
  • XhindoXhindo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited August 28, 2016
    Nymeriah
    Nymeriah said:

Coming back to check on you guys. Did you all get unbanned? At least everyone who posted fairly quickly to my own post? How many days are the rest of you on?
    Hello

i finally get unbanned after 5 days.

regards
    Nymeriah
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,045
    edited August 28, 2016
    Xhindo
    Xhindo said:

Nymeriah
    Nymeriah said:

Hello

i finally get unbanned after 5 days.

regards
    i was unbanned after 3 days....
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
    Administrator
    edited August 29, 2016
    The compensation rewards for unintentionally banned Riders have been sent out. Affected Riders will simply have to log out and log back in to receive the rewards in their "Ellora Storage".

The rewards provided include:
    - Ellun (40 Pack)
    - Premium Service (5 Day)
    - Familiar EXP Booster (5 Pack)
    - Large Familiar EXP Potion (5 Pack)
  • bonastiCbonastiC
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 670
    edited August 30, 2016
    I'm still banned, four days ... can someone do something ?
    I see every day players leaving the game . I invited several friends to play , just wanted to play , but I can not help them , too are giving up already .
    I can not understand , I am premium , invest money in the game , and was banned .
    Kalisi
  • MaximusGreyMaximusGrey
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
    edited August 30, 2016
    LOL im laughing even though i dont bot hack or spam. I rem the last thing i did before logging off was tempering and it got stuck. Would not stop tempering and i had to relog then when i did it was fixed but the next morning log on and see my account is banned for 83 years Rweeally? OMg after the last update of thwe badlands and that failed attempt at PVP and most unhappy You ban so many non hackers Bots etc etc You really want to kill this game fast?
  • MaximusGreyMaximusGrey
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
    edited August 30, 2016
    Thats pkay if they dont want non cheats and NX buyers there doing a great job. Afyer the failed launch of the badlands and the many of people that where reallt dissapointed now they are banning many who arent cheats and when they unban them say if it happens again you will be banned? There killing this game real real fast
    Kalisi
  • ILoveSushiILoveSushi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited August 30, 2016
    They banned me from Aug 27 for no reason. i had chat to the agent for helping. But they say my account still on hold for investigation :l
    They have no idea how long does it take to unbanned. I'm still waiting for it....(I have missed 2 manastone battles & raid boss) because of this problem.
    I don't need that false ban reward. I just want to get the answer from GM's as soon as possible
    Kalisi
  • manyakismanyakis
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 330
    edited August 30, 2016
    oh wow so many people being banned for no reason. so im not the only one then, mine since august 26 I left the game open before goin to work at 5am when come back at 5pm I was banned. I DONT NEED THOSE rewards I miss a lot of heroic boxes because of this. I swear I wont buy anything in elora shop for a long time im scared to waste my money.
    Kalisi
  • W3slingerW3slinger
    edited September 2, 2016
    I was logged on to unlock an ellun box @ 9am on the 30th, logged out and went back to work. When I got back home later, my logon prompted me with "you have been banned for 30,314 days". I am not a bot, I do not hack (I have a 300mb connection so I get good feedback in game, is that cheating?), and I do not spam. I have paid into the game with store purchases of the Hunter package and a few other items. I am clearly misunderstanding why I was banned, and have gotten "don't call us, we'll call you" responses (though very courteous and scripted) from the support GM's via chat. I like the game, have contributed to it, and am absolutely incensed that a company that makes it's money by word of mouth and popularity would be so opaque when it came to matters of kicking a player and not warning or explaining to them first. I know this is still considered beta, but the money we are all spending is NOT beta; it reeks of fraudulent practice.
This discussion has been closed.