[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

False Ban. Is there anyway I can get help quicker?

Comments

• KalisiKalisi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 435
    edited September 3, 2016
    What the heck is going on with this ban rubbish?
    Losing premium service time here :(
    No reply from support whatsoever , very poor customer service to this game :O
  • CyprussCypruss
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,580
    edited September 5, 2016
    still waiting on my unban since 23th of august.. I'm glad that all american players get their accounts back after 5 days, but as an european player you are screwed.. 2 weeks is way to long, so please nexon, leave it as it is, I'm done with you..
    spent 90€ for a legendary riders pack, spent another 150€ to your ingame cash shop and now I got banned for no reason.. the only "bot" I used was my Gamingmouse to configure more mouse buttons..

Kalisi
  • StarrySkyeStarrySkye
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 730
    edited September 5, 2016
    W3slinger
    W3slinger said:

I was logged on to unlock an ellun box @ 9am on the 30th, logged out and went back to work. When I got back home later, my logon prompted me with "you have been banned for 30,314 days". I am not a bot, I do not hack (I have a 300mb connection so I get good feedback in game, is that cheating?), and I do not spam. I have paid into the game with store purchases of the Hunter package and a few other items. I am clearly misunderstanding why I was banned, and have gotten "don't call us, we'll call you" responses (though very courteous and scripted) from the support GM's via chat. I like the game, have contributed to it, and am absolutely incensed that a company that makes it's money by word of mouth and popularity would be so opaque when it came to matters of kicking a player and not warning or explaining to them first. I know this is still considered beta, but the money we are all spending is NOT beta; it reeks of fraudulent practice.
    I'm in the same boat. I'm also the leader of my Guild and an Alliance which is losing hope that their leader will be able to return. I find this utterly ridiculous and I filed a report with the BBB of California because this is clearly taking my money and then not delivering the product by withholding access to my account with no reason. Tomorrow, I'll be calling Nexon corporate office to get answers. What a poor excuse for game support and a company. I've never had such a horrible experience in my gaming career (20 years).

I belong to a large gaming community and trust me, we won't be supporting any future Nexon games if my account isn't unbanned and even then, we will be wary of supporting any in the future.

Oh and for your viewing pleasure: bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/video-games-dealers/nexon-co-ltd-in-los-angeles-ca-100061928 Not surprised it's a D-.
    Kalisi
  • W3slingerW3slinger
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited September 5, 2016
    Cypruss
    Cypruss said:

still waiting on my unban since 23th of august.. I'm glad that all american players get their accounts back after 5 days, but as an european player you are screwed.. 2 weeks is way to long, so please nexon, leave it as it is, I'm done with you..
    spent 90€ for a legendary riders pack, spent another 150€ to your ingame cash shop and now I got banned for no reason.. the only "bot" I used was my Gamingmouse to configure more mouse buttons..

Cypruss, there is another thread going on this forum that highlights that many of the US players are NOT unbanned. I have been out 6 days now with not so much as a response on my ticket. I log on at least once a day and make a comment on the ticket to see if anyone is even looking at it. There are several things wrong here:
    ~ No warning before ban, just insta-boot
    ~ Many banned players actually have REAL MONEY invested and are losing it for a reason that has not been explained
    ~ There is no real list of "ban" offenses, so they can basically ban you for anything, anytime without your knowledge of why?
    ~ The support team is incapable of a non-scripted response as to what happened, why, or status.
    ~ The forums have become a place to vent, not get answers; Nexon is being silent.

I do not want to see this game go away, I have come to enjoy it and I look forward to logging on in the evening. I can say however, that the bad vibes being sent by what appears to be a fraudulent practice in taking money then arbitrarily restricting accounts can be catastrophic if enough people get mad enough to do something about it. Couple that with the dismal PvP rollout (yeah I mean roving gangs of alliance mobs keeping everyone not afiliated trapped in the spawn points in the Pvp zone) they are approaching the tipping point between successful, and "no so much".

C'mon Nexon, get on the stick and do the right thing before you lose the thing you need the most, the players who support this game.
  • Lord_TentrinLord_Tentrin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 640
    edited September 5, 2016
    For all those with this issue nexon is based out of California and u can file a complaint with the attorney general of California. i urge all to file a complaint here about this, maybe then nexon will start taking there players seriously. oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company this is were you can file. here is the info for nexon as well. Nexon Co. Ltd

137 North Larchmont Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90004http://www.nexon.net
    StarrySkyeKalisi
  • AphrodyteAphrodyte
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 210
    edited September 6, 2016
    Same thing here....also a Legendary Pack purchaser, was about to renew my Premium Service and BAM!!!! banned for a stupid amount of days. The thing is, RoI subs are declining fast!!! Even more so because the ban admins take their time to action tickets...if my SLAs at work were this bad, I'd be fired!

It's sad that games these days only really pay attention to subs when they want them to make the initial purchase. As soon as they make their money...they just don't give a damn.
  • KalisiKalisi
    edited September 8, 2016
    Two support tickets to date now after weeks of banning and still no reply at all, pretty shameful , disgusting and very unprofessional
  • KalisiKalisi
    edited September 8, 2016

I have forwarded this concern to our team, Riders.
    We are currently investigating this issue and will follow up with more information as soon as I receive it.

Thanks for your patience on this matter.

Weeks and weeks later, more and more tickets and nothing has been done!

Very poor game and customer service indeed.

I am retiring from this game, already instructed my CC company to chase a full founders pack refund now

• Log1c4lLog1c4l
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 270
    edited September 9, 2016
    And the sheep continue to stir waiting on greener pastures....
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,045
    edited September 13, 2016
    so ive just had a daja vu night,,, tried to tame kerav last night, got the ground tame with no kerav and but the tame buttons and now i was doing the exact same thing, killing karresh so my friend could tame him and i died and was teleported to reedwatch... im worried now im gona get banned all over :/
  • VanDamageVanDamage
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 425
    edited September 27, 2016
    same story here - banned for no reason and have also invested money in the game

starting to feel like nexon did me a favor though because the lack of content, support and server integrity has made the game unplayable

not even be bothering to submit a ticket as I am over it and frankly this saves me from dealing with the disappointing update in a few days

thanks nexon!
    JoeBundy
  • ScarebearScarebear
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    Yet they dont ban the known gold-buyers....
    Dr3adD4ora
  • wintermelonwintermelon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    Okay, looked through some things here. Apparently there are STILL false bans going on? Was worried since no one has been talking about it for a while, since late August-ish and just got falsely banned yesterday. It's been a month and they still can't get the ban system in check. Luckily I already finished September reward event, got banned after taming Phantom and trying to go back out via victory shrine. Hopefully they're still working on this
  • KschauKschau
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    I've also been banned, for 30313 days. I've just spent £35 on NX through Nexon's website for the Ultimate Sept Bundle, and then get this? What gives??
  • QWERTYsQWERTYs
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    Hi. I see this is an ongoing thing for NEXON. I have been banned today for no reason. Dunno how long time it will take for me to get a response.
  • TphenxTphenx
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 525
    QWERTYs
    QWERTYs said:

Hi. I see this is an ongoing thing for NEXON. I have been banned today for no reason. Dunno how long time it will take for me to get a response.
    there are others banned today including myself.Sent a ticket and hope that you'll get an answer before the patch.I wonder if this is going to effect the free pack from new patch.Cause we're no longer in good stand.

• OrkideaNeraOrkideaNera
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited September 29, 2016
    Good evening everyone, I am experiencing the same thing, I was playing up to 20 minutes is then disconnected me and when I was trying to return to the game appeared to me the message that I had been banned for 30,314 days without having done anything. I wish I had an explanation from the nexon, since there are many players who use pg as bots and gold sellers but remain in play quietly.
    Dr3adD4ora
  • ErebusErebus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited September 29, 2016
    Now the falsed banned list got bigger with my account. Following the game since beta and got myself Legendary package from founder pack and now with this false banned seem like it become nothing so easy. Good bye Nexon.
  • MyrdinWyltMyrdinWylt
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited September 30, 2016
    It seems like if anybody reports anybody, the reported person gets banned, no questions asked. I got banned as a potential gold farmer? really? Not a single post in global chat about selling the stuff and nowhere near the play time for a farmer. And if they'd talked to me for 5 minutes, they'd realize my english is that of a native speaker rather than some asian farmer attempt at it. I'm just glad I haven't invested any money in this game yet. I was really hopeful about this game. It looked great from what I've seen in my first 19 or so levels playing a wizard (aside from terrible functionality when clicking to use abilities). I was even telling other friends about the game and asking them to come over and play with me. guess that's not gonna happen now eh?
This discussion has been closed.