[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

False Ban. Is there anyway I can get help quicker?

Comments

• Godhero83Godhero83
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited September 30, 2016
    Omg, I d/c earlier today from afk lvling mount in game and now account banned. This is really annoying, Nexon need to get their thing straight with this false ban that is still going on. I do not have the patients to wait for days just to get a response :(
  • ArynRipleyArynRipley
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,745
    edited October 3, 2016
    Wanted to log in this morning after the horrible bugged Rift-Event on Velzeroth yesterday - nice instand-dead bug when you respawn - and just planned on doing my dailies and what greeted me: a 30313 day ban!
    That one day before Rift starts and I just managed to get into an Alliance ... great ... really great!
  • QueenAkashaQueenAkasha
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited December 2, 2016
    I was doing a dungeon today and got banned for no reason. i have been playing mmorpg's for 15+ years and have never broke TOS policies. But. i buy a 120 day Premium. and have like 13k more nx. and my account gets banned a few days later... Im not sure whats up. but im no RMT/hacker/exploiter
  • OmnithreatOmnithreat
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,185
    edited December 2, 2016
    @QueenAkasha You can visit this link here to submit a ticket to Customer Support: https://support-icarus.nexon.net/hc/en-us They can review your case and take appropriate action.

Necro-Bumping is not permitted on these forums so this thread has been closed.
    QueenAkasha
This discussion has been closed.