[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Stay Tuned for Future Patch Notes

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,865
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited May 1, 2016
    Devour
    Devour said:

isn't most patch information on new's feed before logging in?
    We like to be redundant(haha)

Takezo_Kenseifennixfox
  • DevourDevour
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,830
    edited May 5, 2016
    Cream
    Cream said:

Devour
    Devour said:

isn't most patch information on new's feed before logging in?
    We like to be redundant(haha)

Sometimes being redundant is a good thing. Others it becomes more of a nuisance for creators.
    CreamRumbaManfennixfox
  • kibishi_nakkarukibishi_nakkaru
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 515
    edited May 7, 2016
    hey does anyone know how long the maintenance is going for. like the time table for it? I'm just curious
    fennixfox
  • CreamCream
    edited May 7, 2016
    kibishi_nakkaru

hey does anyone know how long the maintenance is going for. like the time table for it? I'm just curious
    @kibishi_nakkaru
    There is a maintenance apparently but it doesn't mean the game will be up. Next CBT has not been announced yet. So sad I want to play!!!

kibishi_nakkaruRumbaManfennixfox
  • kibishi_nakkarukibishi_nakkaru
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 515
    edited May 7, 2016
    Cream
    Cream said:

kibishi_nakkaru

@kibishi_nakkaru
    There is a maintenance apparently but it doesn't mean the game will be up. Next CBT has not been announced yet. So sad I want to play!!!

ok I bought it today for the CBT so I was curiuos thank you
    Cream
  • ChosenOne1989ChosenOne1989
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,430
    edited May 7, 2016
    CuddleWings can you let us know why the game is under maintenance? and for how long
  • CreamCream
    edited May 8, 2016
    That has been answered (haha)!
  • ReliousRelious
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited May 13, 2016
    Are we pushing into the next phase of the beta? And if so, is there a link to the update notes for this?
  • SethGureSethGure
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,750
    edited May 13, 2016
    Relious
    Relious said:

Are we pushing into the next phase of the beta? And if so, is there a link to the update notes for this?
    The next closed beta phase is dou to some time between now and june 15th or so , they still didn't inform us of the date , but expect it soon .
  • SubmissiveKittySubmissiveKitty
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 690
    edited May 14, 2016
    I have High hopes for the game :), Honestly communication in most mmo's is not an issue until release/open beta when the game/forums are flooded by the masses that are wanting to try the game. I didn't play on either CBT but just from the gameplay video's and trailer it looks like this game has a ton of promise, and hopefully the increasing player base once it hits open/release won't hinder the communication :)
    RumbaManRealDragonSlayerfennixfox
  • CreamCream
    edited May 14, 2016
    @SubmissiveKitty Hi!

The game is awesome! Game-play it self is very smooth and the graphics are even better! Hope to see you riding your familiars!!!

Have a nice day!
    RumbaManfennixfox
    edited May 14, 2016
    @Cream Oh I am sure you will see me riding in CBT3 with a purr :)
    CreamTakezo_Kenseifennixfox
  • IcarusRiderIcarusRider
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 795
    edited May 15, 2016
    someone said the community to the players were good, but in my opinion its not good cuz i see so many questions not being answeared to. Even on facebook they ignore the questions, only some few gets answeared. I will buy legendary pack and hope the game will be awsome when it lanches :D community to the players is the most importent thing if u ask me.
    fennixfox
  • SethGureSethGure
    edited May 15, 2016
    SubmissiveKitty

I have High hopes for the game :), Honestly communication in most mmo's is not an issue until release/open beta when the game/forums are flooded by the masses that are wanting to try the game. I didn't play on either CBT but just from the gameplay video's and trailer it looks like this game has a ton of promise, and hopefully the increasing player base once it hits open/release won't hinder the communication :)
    The game in general has immense potential ,and has allot of content to over ,it grabbed me by surprise , and the gameplay is well fleshed out , , although i can't say the same about the graphics (decent :) )
  • SethGureSethGure
    edited May 15, 2016
    IcarusRider

someone said the community to the players were good, but in my opinion its not good cuz i see so many questions not being answeared to. Even on facebook they ignore the questions, only some few gets answeared. I will buy legendary pack and hope the game will be awsome when it lanches :D community to the players is the most importent thing if u ask me.
    Well you have acknowledge that the game is still in development , so if the questions you are asking are related to something that's still in works they might not answer anything questions related to that ,and most of the community is centered in the forums and discord , so if you want quick answers to general questions i recommend you go to the discord page , ask them here.
    Takezo_Kenseifennixfox
    edited May 15, 2016
    @SethGure
    I can't wait to try it, and thanks for the info and insight, definitely looks like it will be a keeper.
  • RumbaManRumbaMan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,140
    edited May 15, 2016

Blah
  • CreamCream
    edited May 15, 2016
    IcarusRider

I beg to differ, this community has members that have been answering questions to the best of their knowledge and even extra when it shouldn't have occurred. That is because we are all bind by the NDA. That been said, The Nda also affects the information that CM/GMs can pass along to the community. They have been releasing information as is feasible to them and as the process goes as in patch, sales etc... (Founders Pack).

I agree 100% with you that a good communications channel is key to a better community and game experience!

Have a nice day!
    PerjureSubmissiveKittyTakezo_Kenseifennixfox
    edited May 15, 2016
    @Cream
    They should just make you a forum cm too, you're here more then they are hehehe. I will say it for them, thanks for helping and being as informative as can be with NDA :)
    Takezo_Kenseifennixfox
  • CreamCream
    edited May 15, 2016
    @SubmissiveKitty

Omg!!! I prefer be on equal terms that way I am not seen biased. Although, sounds amazing is my preference to be on the same playing field as others.

Edit: thanks for your words I do as much as I can I fell in love with the game.
    RealDragonSlayerfennixfox
This discussion has been closed.