[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

100% Pots

Worldman12Worldman12
Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
edited August 26, 2016 in PVP
I am playing Tank and it's so damn frustrating when i'm about to win my battles against zerks/tanks/priests only for them to use 100% Heal pots.

Why? Why would you allow that stuff in pvp? Which ****** came up with that idea?

And now with the rock/paper/scissor system... Do you guys@nexon even play this game? Why even release pvp when it's like the worst pvp in the history of mmo?

Comments

• Shadow_AlchemistShadow_Alchemist
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,135
    edited August 26, 2016
    QQ like this is exactly why I don't pvp lol and I play assassin too XD
  • SasaanSasaan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,055
    edited August 26, 2016
    Yeah...I don't think 100% pots should be used in PvP. I'm a PvEer that sometimes does PvP but I won't even touch this PvP with a 10 foot pole.
  • DewkeyHowzer71DewkeyHowzer71
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
    edited August 29, 2016
    Agree 100%,I'm a pvper. .I have premium on my account. But I don't think you should be allowed to use 100% pots for anything but pve..And I won't us them..
  • PoderosusPoderosus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited September 5, 2016
    Please, turn off heal and mana potions in pvp zones and the future arenas.
  • ShunexShunex
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,095
    edited September 5, 2016
    Poderosus
    Poderosus said:

Please, turn off heal and mana potions in pvp zones and the future arenas.
    the only potions that shouldn't be allowed are the 100% potions, normal crafted potions are ok as everyone has access to them
    Pandarkvador
  • SpyritSpyrit
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,760
    edited September 5, 2016
    You're only limted to 20 pots a day, they can get burned up really quick in pvp. Every premium account gets them, you can craft high level pots anyways. In arena you'd have a fair argument, but not in an open world style pvp.
  • PoderosusPoderosus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited September 5, 2016
    100 % hp pots and Mana Elixir for mana shield. Is a JOKE. Try to kill, tanks/zerks/mages with Priest , tank, Zerk. PVP will be a fight of potions.
    When they get burned. They will go to pve.
  • SpyritSpyrit
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,760
    edited September 5, 2016
    Like I said they get used up quick in pvp. Pots should not matter in open world pvp.
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,755
    edited September 17, 2016
    Poderosus
    Poderosus said:

100 % hp pots and Mana Elixir for mana shield. Is a JOKE. Try to kill, tanks/zerks/mages with Priest , tank, Zerk. PVP will be a fight of potions.
    When they get burned. They will go to pve.
    Well as wiz is the squishiest class next to a priest but cant heal themselves like priests can, we rely on our mana shield to mitigate some damage taken. If a wiz could not use a mana pot when his shield was down he would lose in pvp all the time as the mana shield doesnt exactly equate to the same as having that amount in HP. I have almost double the amount of mana than I do HP (13k, 25k) and with mana shield up depending on the mob/boss 1 hit could deplete the entire mana shield where as if it was down I would still be alive with 2k-ish HP. If my mana shield takes dbl the dmg as my HP and you burn it all in 1-2 hits then I am a sitting duck as I cant cast anything with no mana. Mana shield it just there to deny 1 shot kill abilities really. Even if I have 1 mana and I have mana shield up and you hit me with an ability that does 10k DMG I wont lose any HP just my mana drops to 0. If a Wiz cant use a mana pot in PvP, we essentially become a sheep amongst wolves :)
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 17, 2016
    Spyrit
    Spyrit said:

You're only limted to 20 pots a day, they can get burned up really quick in pvp. Every premium account gets them, you can craft high level pots anyways. In arena you'd have a fair argument, but not in an open world style pvp.
    I agree, I actually laugh when people burn 100% hp pots in badlands all the time (sometimes in duels as well!!!). It is so easy to travel quickly in this game to wherever you need to go. If you die in badlands you die just res and go back...using pots is a waste (certain exceptions) and are better served in PvE where it has a greater impact if you die or not.
  • hjkhjk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,105
    edited September 19, 2016
    CrowFan01
    CrowFan01 said:

Spyrit
    Spyrit said:

I agree, I actually laugh when people burn 100% hp pots in badlands all the time (sometimes in duels as well!!!). It is so easy to travel quickly in this game to wherever you need to go. If you die in badlands you die just res and go back...using pots is a waste (certain exceptions) and are better served in PvE where it has a greater impact if you die or not.
    Atm, nobody needs 100% pot in pve, since you can faceroll the dungeons.
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 19, 2016
    hjk
    hjk said:

CrowFan01
    CrowFan01 said:

Spyrit
    Spyrit said:

You can face roll FK h3+ solo without full hp? Damn teach me senpai.

Vroom
  • VroomVroom
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,125
    edited October 14, 2016
    CrowFan01
    CrowFan01 said:

hjk
    hjk said:

CrowFan01
    CrowFan01 said:

Spyrit
    Spyrit said:

You can face roll FK h3+ solo without full hp? Damn teach me senpai.

Yea just a bit... lmao
  • AntonisAntonis
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,425
    edited October 23, 2016
    I know a lot of ppl that dont do pvp in this game exactly for that reason. The use of 100% pots should not be allowed in pvp as it completely destroys the already problematic balance in pvp , and it also excludes non-premium players from even entering the Badlands, exactly because of that.
    Draconiya