[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Looking for Guild on NA Baellas

pinkchlopinkchlo
Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
edited August 26, 2016 in Guilds
Hi, I am looking for a active friendly guild. I am MMO newb and this is my first MMO game, I started playing in closed beta 3 with my friends. I have Discord and Im active everyday. Im also level 35 Guardian.

Comments

• OctoberStormOctoberStorm
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,730
    edited August 26, 2016
    What are you looking for in your guild (PvP/PvE, Casual/Hardcore, Over 25's, etc)? :)
  • pinkchlopinkchlo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited August 27, 2016
    Im looking for PvE, Casual, and mostly 25+ (:
    edited August 27, 2016
    pinkchlo
    pinkchlo said:

Im looking for PvE, Casual, and mostly 25+ (:
    Oh wonderful!!! Our guild Syndicate is extremely casual and PvE based but relatively small :) We are mostly adults but do have some under 25.

However, there is another guild you might also greatly enjoy called Death Incorporated. They are larger and wonderfully active :) They do PvP but it isn't a requirement :)

I am sure others will join in to suggest their guilds as well. There are many wonderfully amazing guilds out there besides ours :)
    Creampinkchlo
  • CuppcakeCuppcake
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,735
    edited August 27, 2016
    @OctoberStorm, You are just such an awesome member of this community. I love that I can call you my friend =) BTW, did Omniblast ever find you? He was asking me about you and your fabulous guild the other day.
    edited August 28, 2016
    @Cuppcake *hugs super tight* Likewise!! You are definitely part of the reason I enjoy this game so much! ^-^ and yes indeed we have Omniblast now he is wonderful! Thank you so much for sending him our way!
  • CuppcakeCuppcake
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,735
    edited August 29, 2016
    Awesome, I am glad to hear it =)
    OctoberStorm