[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[SG] Kaneki, Koroshimo, 4.4k DPS Wizard Stream

TeviNaxTeviNax
Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
edited September 23, 2016 in Wizard
https://www.twitch.tv/sg_syson

Welcome to my Stream :) Since the FPS Issue got fixed i can finally stream and share my knowledge bout the game and especially the wizard! If u have any question feel free to ask me. Its a German/English stream and i will answer the questions in the respective Language!
My Stream contains Dungeon farming most of the time.

Thanks for ur time and see you soon!

Comments

• TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited August 28, 2016
    By the way guys, if u have any questions related to the Wizard or just in general, feel free to ask me ingame, on stream or send me a private message!

Also i would like u to give me some feedback. Whats good? What should i improve on?

Cheers and thanks for watching ;)
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited August 29, 2016
    What do u mean exactly? If u press "p" u can see ur dps in the info.

If u mean the ingame damage on mobs, go to options - game - combat info - show damage (i guess)
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,755
    edited August 29, 2016
    Your thoughts on crit dmg ? Only a couple of Wiz i know that are near the 4k DPS mark like my wiz so hard to get opinions. Have you tested or noticed anything about mag crit dmg stat?

1v1 melee class - what openers do you start usually? I like to get new ideas or theories that i haven't thought of.
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited August 29, 2016
    Crit damage seems like is just a flat addition to ur normal crits' damage. Theres No scaling besides the fix skill crit scaling.
    e.g. autoattacks have a 1.5 crit damage ratio flat, means u deal 1 damage non crit, and 1.5 damage when u crit. After that it seems like the crit damage is added.
    1000 damage non crit = (1000x1.5) + Critical Damage; when critting

i usually start with frozen blessing and firestorm over my head so if i get jumped on, they die/get ccd, then i try to cc them with fear/snare. use ember bomb for most burst possible (for assassins) or use ur 3x flamestrike to apply the debuff to cc/ damage the enemy to death (vs. priests and tanky classes)
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited August 29, 2016
    TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

Crit damage seems like is just a flat addition to ur normal crits' damage. Theres No scaling besides the fix skill crit scaling.
    e.g. autoattacks have a 1.5 crit damage ratio flat, means u deal 1 damage non crit, and 1.5 damage when u crit. After that it seems like the crit damage is added.
    1000 damage non crit = (1000x1.5) + Critical Damage; when critting

i usually start with frozen blessing and firestorm over my head so if i get jumped on, they die/get ccd, then i try to cc them with fear/snare. use ember bomb for most burst possible (for assassins) or use ur 3x flamestrike to apply the debuff to cc/ damage the enemy to death (vs. priests and tanky classes)
    what if they dont jump on you (as most players should because of the ring aoe they should see on ground) by the time your done casting, frozen blessing is just about over no ? If your fear doesn't stick after that, you fked! :D

• TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited August 29, 2016
    well if they dont jump u, u can literally just kill them instantly^^ sure guardians/zerks can block but u need only one skill to cc them. didnt have any problems doing that yet
  • ShinobuShinobu
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 555
    edited August 31, 2016
    I'd be interesting to see your damage on world bosses.
  • HroftzHroftz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 650
    edited September 2, 2016
    Its hard to tell wizzards damage from DPS only,there are many things at play here like Lance Vs Xbow,no crit dmg calculated and such.
    Whats your MA?
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 2, 2016
    Since DPS is: (Min Magic Attack + Max Magic Attack)/2/Attack Speed (Wizards case 2.0), the dps shows pretty much my MAgic Attack.

Crit chance is pretty much useless, since u can buff it to infinity and crit damage is useless since its only added as a flat value to ur crit's damage!
    So Magic Attack is the way to go ;) (u only need 10% cdr to get full CDR for ALL skills,)
  • HroftzHroftz
    edited September 2, 2016
    You need 30% CDR to reduce meteors,bombs and Storms CD to a cap(with talents)...Dps is also added from your weapons in case of Keron Vs Aisha.
    Whats your MA value without party buffs and ember procs?
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited September 2, 2016
    Are those stats with a buff, I am only asking because they are pretty good. Also what is your M.Att, That is some serious Mana and HP amounts what leads me to think that there is a buff to get those stats. If you could share more about the build will be great if not thank you anyways.

Good job!
  • HroftzHroftz
    edited September 2, 2016
    Cream
    Cream said:

Are those stats with a buff, I am only asking because they are pretty good. Also what is your M.Att, That is some serious Mana and HP amounts what leads me to think that there is a buff to get those stats. If you could share more about the build will be great if not thank you anyways.

Good job!
    Those Hp and Mana values are normal values of Caspert sealed Wizz,he has very high Dps but low crit and CDR.....He has 1600 Int,its basicly a lower tier triple Int items.
    Im not sure if he is using any buffs,i can reach 3600 dps with self buffs but i sacrificed some dmg for CDR,30% CDR is basicly a must for a wizz to have swift AoE rotations.

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited September 2, 2016
    While my question is address to the high DPS I do understand what you mean about CDR. However, I am a solo player and do not PvP so for me is not as critical to have a cap or very high CDR (I know is not only for PvP). My stats are more in to Crit.R and CT. . I have adapted to play as I am at the moment with decent CT and high Crit.R.

Wizards have various rotations and this allow me to deviate form sacrificing DPS or damage for CDR (I do have decent CT at -22% and this allow me to use different rotations).

Anyways, the 3600 DPS, 19k+ Mana and 10k+HP is not easy achievable by normal means I wanted only to see how in reality was achieved if possible if not is more than OK.
    Mastas
  • ShinobuShinobu
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 555
    edited September 2, 2016
    Based on some of his videos, you definitely see many of his gear is at triple ints and most have caspert seals. My char with about 6 casperts already has 7k hp and 11k mana. Just having trouble finding the triple int equipment :(
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 2, 2016
    Okay to the Stat questions; Guys like i mentioned it before:

U DONT NEED CDR NOR CRIT IF U ARENT LAZY LIKE ME^^.

Why? Okay lets do some Maths together :D

Crit: U get infight 5x4% crit from ice fang buffs (when u spam ur burning embers, instant ice fang combo), 15% from elloras mark, 7% from Golden Laiku Buff and 20% from Blahk Buff. Thats 20+15+7+20= 62% Crit chance only from buffs! + 14x 1% crit chance (all stats caspert) = 76%
    So u only need 19% more (we got base crit rates as well so even less^^)

CDR: U can buff up 40!!!! % CDR infight by using pets!!! Im lazy as thats why im only using 20% (qq me) + the 20% talent is already overcapped by 10%. If u want to 50% cap ALL the skills (not only the ones from the talent) u will need another 10% CDR

So i dont see any reason why a wizard should build more stats than Intelligence/matt.

My Stats from my twitch description are with pet!
    Totally unbuffed:
    Full Caspert + 1 Rondo
    3019 dps (5639-6437 matt)
    46.66% crit
    980 crit dmg
    14% cdr
    9% ctr
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 2, 2016
    With no buffs and rondo out, I am sitting at 3397 DPS 58% crit 1340 crit dmg 12% cdr 15khp 25k mana. Highest number Ive seen on the DPS number is like 4200 something with buffs. I have a triple Matt 16% neck and rondo gives 34% matt. So thats a huge boost in MATT for me. Full caspert seals all with +22 or +23 all stats.
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 2, 2016
    TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

Crit: U get infight 5x4% crit from ice fang buffs (when u spam ur burning embers, instant ice fang combo), 15% from elloras mark, 7% from Golden Laiku Buff and 20% from Blahk Buff. Thats 20+15+7+20= 62% Crit chance only from buffs! + 14x 1% crit chance (all stats caspert) = 76%

CDR: U can buff up 40!!!! % CDR infight by using pets!!! Im lazy as thats why im only using 20% (qq me) + the 20% talent is already overcapped by 10%. If u want to 50% cap ALL the skills (not only the ones from the talent) u will need another 10% CDR

So i dont see any reason why a wizard should build more stats than Intelligence/matt.

Totally unbuffed:
    Full Caspert + 1 Rondo
    46.66% crit
    980 crit dmg
    14% cdr
    9% ctr
    In response to this statement not needing cdr, for example when the shiznit hits the fan and you are pvping or boss turns on you, you dont have time to swap pets and use abilities its better IMO to have natural numbers and buff when available. What buffs you use depend on your gear and each encounter is different. Id rather have a set number of something than a possible number based on too many variables that aren't always ideal.
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 2, 2016
    CrowFan01
    CrowFan01 said:

TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

Totally unbuffed:
    Full Caspert + 1 Rondo
    46.66% crit
    980 crit dmg
    14% cdr
    9% ctr
    In response to this statement not needing cdr, for example when the shiznit hits the fan and you are pvping or boss turns on you, you dont have time to swap pets and use abilities its better IMO to have natural numbers and buff when available. What buffs you use depend on your gear and each encounter is different. Id rather have a set number of something than a possible number based on too many variables that aren't always ideal.

Well sure im only talking bout PVE. U can use ur buffs while using, Flameburst/IceFang.
  • HroftzHroftz
    edited September 2, 2016
    CrowFan01
    CrowFan01 said:

With no buffs and rondo out, I am sitting at 3397 DPS 58% crit 1340 crit dmg 12% cdr 15khp 25k mana. Highest number Ive seen on the DPS number is like 4200 something with buffs. I have a triple Matt 16% neck and rondo gives 34% matt. So thats a huge boost in MATT for me. Full caspert seals all with +22 or +23 all stats.
    25k Mana? You have Gear with mana rolls?
    TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

Totally unbuffed:
    Full Caspert + 1 Rondo
    46.66% crit
    980 crit dmg
    14% cdr
    9% ctr
    Mist crit buff only works as long as you are spamming fangs,once you starts fire rotation its gone...Blahk buff lasts 25 sec and has 50 sec CD its an 50% uptime so you spend half of your time without it and you are going to buff and swap pets every minute?
    About CDR...Same thing,short buffs,like Caspert 20% buff which cannot have 100% uptime...And again,you are going to swap CDR pets,crit pets and etc all the time? To get extra 250 int from rolls instead of CDR rolls? I like maximizing chars but this is too much effort for very little gain.
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 2, 2016
    Hroftz
    Hroftz said:

CrowFan01
    CrowFan01 said:

25k Mana? You have Gear with mana rolls?
    TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

Totally unbuffed:
    Full Caspert + 1 Rondo
    46.66% crit
    980 crit dmg
    14% cdr
    9% ctr
    Mist crit buff only works as long as you are spamming fangs,once you starts fire rotation its gone...Blahk buff lasts 25 sec and has 50 sec CD its an 50% uptime so you spend half of your time without it and you are going to buff and swap pets every minute?
    About CDR...Same thing,short buffs,like Caspert 20% buff which cannot have 100% uptime...And again,you are going to swap CDR pets,crit pets and etc all the time? To get extra 250 int from rolls instead of CDR rolls? I like maximizing chars but this is too much effort for very little gain.
    No mana rolls, will power from all stats and rondo seal.