[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[SG] Kaneki, Koroshimo, 4.4k DPS Wizard Stream

Comments

• TeviNaxTeviNax
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited September 2, 2016
    even if i would gett all casperts with 23 all stats i would have 21925 mana... same for hp i dont reach ur values even when calculated with max all stats. And i got rondo too... do u use hero rings?
    Do u use the lvl 35 set? wouldnt recommend that tbh the 6th set bonus is crap isnt it?
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,755
    edited September 2, 2016
    hakans rings plus rondo seal and rondo pet :D

all casperts +23 except for 3 which are 22
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 2, 2016
    as i mentioned before that would be 21925 mana, do u use the lvl 35 set?
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 2, 2016
    TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

You calculated a rondo seal in there ?
  • HroftzHroftz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 650
    edited September 2, 2016
    TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

You cant reach 25k mana in any set unless you have mana rolls i think,i have 14 casperts with 21+ rolls and 5 Frost Comand set+hakanas x2+30 WP from talents and i have 19k mana....I dont have second Rondo but its another 70 Willpower=2500 mana...So counting everything i would have around 21k mana.

• TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 2, 2016
    CrowFan01
    CrowFan01 said:

TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

You calculated a rondo seal in there ?
    yep i did
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 2, 2016
    Hmm ill double check when I get home im away for 4 days. I could have sworn its was 248xx something. Maybe some Misc will or mana in gear.
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 3, 2016
    TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

Totally slipped my mind but I have the willpower from talent tree as well. That should up it to the 24k mark no ? Maybe some misc will from 1-2 gear but as i said im unable to login atm until i get back home. I am still debating however whether I should seal my second rondo or keep him as a pet as their seems to be some pretty powerful heroic pets available now from the lucky boxes. Dunno if i wanna battle the RNG though as im down to under 500 NX from tempering all my armor to +15 and weapon to +20. The reason I went with Will power talent was that I was about 8% away from what I wanted for crit %. I have since upgraded but totally forgot about talents as its been forever since I have changed or even looked at them. Gonna switch to fire (int) synergy most likely now.
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 3, 2016
    So u got the Willpower from Talents + i bet u got the lvl 35 set? (which hast about 2.5k mana as a set bonus)
    What Pet do u mean exactly? Werent they buggy?
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 4, 2016
    TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

So u got the Willpower from Talents + i bet u got the lvl 35 set? (which hast about 2.5k mana as a set bonus)
    What Pet do u mean exactly? Werent they buggy?
    Yeah i am wearing 5 frost pieces, and I got a pet daveen on my guardian alt that gives 6% crit chance and 34% phys att. I am assuming there is a mage version to this pet? If so would be worth sealing 2nd rondo and using the pet.
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 4, 2016
    hmm i checked the post with the pets and stats. theres no real alternative to rondo, except the 34% matt elite one tbh... feels bad
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 4, 2016
    TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

hmm i checked the post with the pets and stats. theres no real alternative to rondo, except the 34% matt elite one tbh... feels bad
    34% Matt is okay with me. I would not lose any dps as the percentage is the same. Only the move speed and health bonus. But you have to factor in the extra int/will and all stats as well from the seal and I think in the end you are better off. You will get alot more raw dps from the int. Mana and crit chance from the will and hp as well from the all stats so you arent really sacrificing anything except for some HP which you make up for in alot more dmg and mana. Ill do a before and after comparison and post pics once I get home and hopefully dont get RNG #rekt by the pet boxes.

• TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 4, 2016
    y pray to rngesus :D i feel u dude
    hope u make it home okay :P
  • HroftzHroftz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 650
    edited September 5, 2016
    I always wondered why most of wizzards run 3 fire 1 cold spec.....You loose either 20% CD on Cold or 10% lance dmg.
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 5, 2016
    Hroftz
    Hroftz said:

I always wondered why most of wizzards run 3 fire 1 cold spec.....You loose either 20% CD on Cold or 10% lance dmg.
    hmm the thing is that u dont really want to use ice spells except for Ice Lance (instant) and for AOE.

Normally u would rotate like this in a grp:

Firestorm>Meteor(combo)>Icefang (till the debuff isnt applied any longer)> Ember Bomb> FlameBarrage+3 IceFangs/ 7 Ice Fangs>Firestorm>Meteor.......

If u dont have high CDR u need to fill the time after the Ember bomb + Ice Fangs with 3x Flameburst + IceFang Combo. Thats the most dmg u can get.
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 5, 2016
    TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

Hroftz
    Hroftz said:

hmm the thing is that u dont really want to use ice spells except for Ice Lance (instant) and for AOE.

Firestorm>Meteor(combo)>Icefang (till the debuff isnt applied any longer)> Ember Bomb> FlameBarrage+3 IceFangs/ 7 Ice Fangs>Firestorm>Meteor.......

If u dont have high CDR u need to fill the time after the Ember bomb + Ice Fangs with 3x Flameburst + IceFang Combo. Thats the most dmg u can get.
    Some people don't realize, and i don't blame them because the game tool tips dont described spells correctly. You should experiment with your fire skills and ice fang skill. You will notice that ice fang insta casts after using abilities that dont mention anything about burning embers debuff. I am sure other wizards can confirm.
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 5, 2016
    CrowFan01
    CrowFan01 said:

TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

Hroftz
    Hroftz said:

Some people don't realize, and i don't blame them because the game tool tips dont described spells correctly. You should experiment with your fire skills and ice fang skill. You will notice that ice fang insta casts after using abilities that dont mention anything about burning embers debuff. I am sure other wizards can confirm.
    do u think casting meteor without the combo (like firestorm icefang, meteor icefang, ember bomb icefang, firestorm icefang) will be worth? will try it
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 5, 2016
    TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

CrowFan01
    CrowFan01 said:

TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

Hroftz
    Hroftz said:

do u think casting meteor without the combo (like firestorm icefang, meteor icefang, ember bomb icefang, firestorm icefang) will be worth? will try it
    It is worth, but you have to keep an eye on boss buff/debuff list and make sure you dont cast and extra ice fang(or two) that dont proc with insta cast because then you are just wasting time and losing damage. If you stop casting ice fang right when debuff comes off and continue debuffing/ice fang combo you will do more dmg than linking any combos. I am sure you already know, but this is strictly for single target prolonged boss fights to maximize your dps. If you are geared you will pull aggro. I only really do this when boss is like 20% and its time to burn em down. So many different situations and scenarios to use your WIZ properly. That is why I love this class so much it isnt a linear class where you always use the same skills/abilities. Different variables/scenarios dictate what your most optimal abilities to use are.

-HNips
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 5, 2016
    y indeed i use my light blast between every debuff icefang combo to reduce my aggro which works pretty well!

So True Wizards are so versatile, love it <3

Ofc im talking bout single target deeeeps^^
  • ScarebearScarebear
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    edited September 8, 2016
    Why nobody uses their actual unbuffed dps? lol

Everytime I see Wiz talking of DPS it's always with pet, buffs or both, would be much better if everyone just use unbuffed stats, as the buffs can vary hugly.

I've had over 5k dps with 95% crit with fully buffed, but way less unbuffed.
    WIZARD