[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[SG] Kaneki, Koroshimo, 4.4k DPS Wizard Stream

Comments

• CrowFan01CrowFan01
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,755
    edited September 9, 2016
    Okay, so i got back onto my character and I am at 26k mana with no pet/buff. 12 casperts, 10 of which are 23 all stats and 2 that are 22 all stats. Also 2 rondo seals with 24 and 25 all stats and 65-70 will power rolls. Double hakanas rings and 5 piece frost set. No added Will from talent tree. None of my gear has any sort of mana roll or mana %. Two of my armor pieces have will power in them. So like I said before not sure maybe there is a flaw in the math someone did but yeah I wasn't lying. After sealing my second Rondo I am currently just shy of 3300 DPS unbuffed with 64% crit rate. My gear in all honesty doesn't have the best int rolls but with new gear coming out soon I don't feel like spending elluns and gold tempering and unsealing/resealing casperts/rondos even though I have 3 pieces that are upgrades netting 214 INT overall. I can take a SS of the mana if you still dont believe me :)

-HNips.
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 9, 2016
    Scarebear
    Scarebear said:

Why nobody uses their actual unbuffed dps? lol

Everytime I see Wiz talking of DPS it's always with pet, buffs or both, would be much better if everyone just use unbuffed stats, as the buffs can vary hugly.

I've had over 5k dps with 95% crit with fully buffed, but way less unbuffed.

I agree with the unbuffed DPS, but as backline DPS we always have our pets out and they affect your DPS so much that I feel like it is an important factor. We can have the same DPS unbuffed but If I am using rondo and you are using a far less inferior pet then there will be a noticeable difference in DPS.
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 9, 2016
    Scarebear
    Scarebear said:

Everytime I see Wiz talking of DPS it's always with pet, buffs or both, would be much better if everyone just use unbuffed stats, as the buffs can vary hugly.

Out of curiosity, what is your DPS unbuffed with/without a pet. Over 5k with 95% crit is pretty serious damage. I wanna see what the highest number I can hit myself is. If you can sustain those numbers in a party in a PVE environment that's pretty impressive. Would love to see your setup.
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 10, 2016
    ^_^

• TeviNaxTeviNax
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    CrowFan01
    CrowFan01 said:

^_^

can u screen ur items? Would be nice to see where u are better geared :)
  • ZexeiaZexeia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 855
    That's not unbuffed
  • HroftzHroftz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 650
    edited September 11, 2016
    Guys if you post your screens with Dmg,please post entire SS so others can see buffs.

• CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited September 11, 2016
    Of course thats not unbuffed lol. The other guy I was talking to was saying he had over 5k DPS with 95% crit. Thats hard to achieve that was the closest I could get.
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 13, 2016

With PET (Rondo) and Laiku Buff (7% crit)

• ShinobuShinobu
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 555
    edited September 12, 2016
    ugh, i can't find any triple int gear :(
  • HroftzHroftz
    edited September 12, 2016
    GG mate,that staff really pumped your dmg....I managed to get a nice lance with 3xMA and 3xSlots,so im at 3.9k dps atm but staff ofc gives much more dmg.
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    Your dps is really low for having 2K int, something seems off..... Here is one of my final variations fully buffed. They are 5k dps with 95 crit or 5.5k dps with 75 crit.

• TeviNaxTeviNax
    mate u got pet + elloras + tank buff+Priest circle buff^^

my stats are only with rondo + laiku^^
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    TeviNax
    TeviNax said:

mate u got pet + elloras + tank buff+Priest circle buff^^

my stats are only with rondo + laiku^^

im at 3900 with a pet out. I have 1500 int. Like i said your dps is low for having 2k int
  • HroftzHroftz
    Well he is using frozen set,thats -250 MA from set bonuses,,,,Leg staff gives only int while you are using keron staff probably which is another 291 MA.
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    well i got 400 int more = 600 matt = 300 dps

i got 4260 dps with rondo so its not low i guess^^

so i got 360 dps more with 400 int more
  • HroftzHroftz
    edited September 17, 2016
    Btw how hard did you p2w to make Staff +20?
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 17, 2016
    cost me like 1200 ellun (from dailies + daily reward), only premium is payed by me
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 23, 2016
    4.4k dps atm
  • ScarebearScarebear
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    edited October 3, 2016
    CrowFan01
    CrowFan01 said:

Scarebear
    Scarebear said:

Out of curiosity, what is your DPS unbuffed with/without a pet. Over 5k with 95% crit is pretty serious damage. I wanna see what the highest number I can hit myself is. If you can sustain those numbers in a party in a PVE environment that's pretty impressive. Would love to see your setup.
    Missed this post, this is my curreny stats unbuffed/no pet, using "Elder" Title for 3% crit: