[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[SG] Kaneki, Koroshimo, 4.4k DPS Wizard Stream

Comments

• CrowFan01CrowFan01
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,755
    edited October 3, 2016
    nice stats man stacking that INT :D. This is purely a pve build. Your defense is really low but still impressive INT/DPS numbers. Good stuff. I am close sitting at 3200 DPS with no pets/buffs. However I am at 2100 p def and 2400 m def and 32 cd. Made a few changes and feel like it is the best mix for pve/pvp.

Forgot to ask hp/mp numbers? im at 16k/30k.
  • ScarebearScarebear
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    edited October 3, 2016
    CrowFan01
    CrowFan01 said:

nice stats man stacking that INT :D. This is purely a pve build. Your defense is really low but still impressive INT/DPS numbers. Good stuff. I am close sitting at 3200 DPS with no pets/buffs. However I am at 2100 p def and 2400 m def and 32 cd. Made a few changes and feel like it is the best mix for pve/pvp.

Forgot to ask hp/mp numbers? im at 16k/30k.
    hp/mp is on the right at the top.

All armour is lvl35 and +12 so def not all that low imo, I only pay for premium, so getting enough ellun to upgrade armour just not happening anytime soon :D As I'll need to save up again for the next weapon.

My gear is aimed towards worldbosses certainly, but I do pretty well in pvp using this set.
  • ScarebearScarebear
    edited October 3, 2016
    Assuming your robe is pretty highly upgraded? What def does it give and what level is it at please?

Should maybe upgrade mine a little ^^
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited October 3, 2016
    Scarebear
    Scarebear said:

Assuming your robe is pretty highly upgraded? What def does it give and what level is it at please?

Should maybe upgrade mine a little ^^
    Yeah my bad, had a blonde moment with the hp/mp :D I mean I would imagine you get absolutely wrecked by sins as they shred through my shield/hp pretty fast and I have 1k+ more phys def. Sin is the only class for me right now that I ever am at risk to for losing a duel if they are OP geared. It's really a 50/50 toss up depending on how many of my fears stick. Wiz vs Wiz after a certain point really just boils down to gear and stats. Once you learn and execute your rotations/combos properly it all comes down to who has more CD and defense mostly. Crit % and crit dmg play a role as well but CD is the most important. Especially since dmg is "Scaled" down in PvP having more DPS is less efficient in PVP than other stats. I have all my gear at +15 with my chest and weapon at +20. I noticed a huge difference in PVP gaining so much more defense. I dont remember exactly but base is around 180 and +20 adds like + 780 or something crazy like that.
  • ScarebearScarebear
    edited October 3, 2016
    Cheers :)

Can I ask what your "Physical Damage Reduction" % is with that def please?
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    edited October 3, 2016
    Scarebear
    Scarebear said:

Let ya know when I get home in a couple of hours.

• WIZARDWIZARD
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    edited October 4, 2016
    http://imgur.com/a/31y74
    Sorry if image doesn't work!
    These are my stats with no pet or buff, only monster slayer title equipped. (4183 DPS with Grenadier Pet Out if it helps)
    DPS 3451 -- Crit 40.72% -- MCritDmg 1454 -- INT 1737 -- HP 16,231 -- MP 27,652 -- CD 32% -- PDef 1644 -- MDef 1867
    The seals in my gear: 1 Rondo, 2 Daveen, 14 Caspert (12 Active, 2 in lance)
    My talents are 3 Fire 1 Arcane
    My staff alone adds 507 INT and all my gear is 2 x INT rolls except gloves which have 0 INT rolls for crit rate and shoulders have 1 INT roll.
    I don't understand how people are hitting such high INT yet have high crit rate as well? That would mean your gloves must have crit rolls on them but where are you getting all the extra INT? Is it just 3 x INT gear? Or simply higher INT rolls than my gear?
    Any insight would be much appreciated.
  • ScarebearScarebear
    edited October 4, 2016
    CrowFan01
    CrowFan01 said:

Scarebear
    Scarebear said:

Let ya know when I get home in a couple of hours.