[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Is the current endgame post still valid?

BuddaOfDeathBuddaOfDeath
Riders of Icarus Rep: 755
edited August 27, 2016 in Wizard
Ive had a read through and some of the spells mentioned dont appear in my spells list. Or seem to be the same names.

Is there some that you have to buy?

I am struggling with wiz due to the speed issues not being able to get away from the mobs.
Yes i know about double tap but if your in a casting loop it wont fire until the spells finish which gets me dead.

Any suggestions how to run this frame for someone who isnt as nimble as he used to be would be helpfull

Comments

• BuddaOfDeathBuddaOfDeath
    edited August 28, 2016
    That makes it a little easier thx

Its been a lot easier now thats in use

• NaYeonNaYeon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited August 28, 2016
    Dark Affliction and Gripping curse is helpful cc for mobs , + 3 Fireball stack then go 5 Ice Fangs and repeat , you'll easily kill the mobs and, for Sustain I'd rather upgrade seals to caspert little by little.
  • BuddaOfDeathBuddaOfDeath
    edited August 29, 2016
    NaYeon
    NaYeon said:

Dark Affliction and Gripping curse is helpful cc for mobs , + 3 Fireball stack then go 5 Ice Fangs and repeat , you'll easily kill the mobs and, for Sustain I'd rather upgrade seals to caspert little by little.
    Im never quite sure best way to do spells usage etc
    Im running
    Ember/Frost Bomb link to Flame and Ice Barrage from the wizard endgame thread on the forums
    I started using Dark Affliction and gripping curse but was told they interfere with the stacks of the fire stuff something to do with light surge maybe?

I wish there something more beginner as thats a bit too detailed and some of it doesnt make sense
    I have the magma Lion and Taslan but i cant make taslan into a pet as he is 2 high and i cant afford the scroll
    I have no seals in anything as i was told dont bother till you get frost armour as im using emberstone at +6 and +10 staff

Im Lvl 19 now

• CrowFan01CrowFan01
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,755
    edited August 29, 2016
    Dont forget that you can pretty much use blink continuously as forward blink and backwards blink are on a separate CD. if you are having trouble kiting a mob/boss because you blink and then cast a spell and he hits you as the spell goes off then blink forward turn your character around facing the mob and blink backwards giving you more distance/time to cast a spell without being hit. Just a friendly tip as some people think they are on the same cd. Personally i didn't find out until about level 20 or so when I was trying to solo heroic carleon and saw a wiz doing that. We all can't learn everything and master our class instantly, its a learning process :D