[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Do something about Berserks!!!

SarkSark
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,960
Posts: 305
Member
edited August 30, 2016 in Berserker
They feel super weak in pvp map...
We are DD we should be able at-least to stand and fight...
Mages and Priests eat us alive...
Tanks prefer simply walking though you because the fight will be so boring and long...
Assassin are too mobile and there is no way to catch them...

Right now Berserk is most useless class in pvp map...
At-least make them good vs mages or vs priests...

I like to pvp but this is pure nightmare... I have no idea how are other zerks
but i have kinda decent gear... all +15 with all kerav in slots and can't scratch
mage, priest, tanks...

What kind of DD we are, Nexon?

edit: Also its super unfair that berserk has only one advantage over assassin while all other classes have two...
edit2: Every other class has 100% critical dmg (double) only zerk has 50% critical dmg? Why is that?
Mastas

Comments

  • XMagnusXXMagnusX
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 565
    Posts: 41
    Member
    edited August 30, 2016
    They don't have to do anything about zerkers. They might stink now but when the cap goes to 55-60 they become the pvp gods of RoI
  • LordWolfLordWolf
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,710
    Posts: 105
    Member
    edited August 30, 2016
    as a wizard zerkers scare me i mean you might not be properly geared(not judging though) i get jumped on feared and beaten to a pulp only class i fear more is a sin
  • YatsusYatsus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited August 30, 2016
    LordWolf
    LordWolf said:

    as a wizard zerkers scare me i mean you might not be properly geared(not judging though) i get jumped on feared and beaten to a pulp only class i fear more is a sin
    Well, whenever I'm trying to 1V1 a wizard, if he got a decent gear (by decent, I mean medium..) he is just one shotting me, the only chance I get to kill him is to CC chain him and I need lot of luck because I need to sneak up on him, and to not miss any CC otherwise I'm dead
  • LordWolfLordWolf
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,710
    Posts: 105
    Member
    edited August 30, 2016
    Yatsus
    Yatsus said:

    LordWolf
    LordWolf said:

    as a wizard zerkers scare me i mean you might not be properly geared(not judging though) i get jumped on feared and beaten to a pulp only class i fear more is a sin
    Well, whenever I'm trying to 1V1 a wizard, if he got a decent gear (by decent, I mean medium..) he is just one shotting me, the only chance I get to kill him is to CC chain him and I need lot of luck because I need to sneak up on him, and to not miss any CC otherwise I'm dead
    well the other thing you have to keep in mind is with the new balances as a zerk you do around 50% dmg to a wiz or priest and we do more
  • n0van0va
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 875
    Posts: 55
    Member
    edited August 30, 2016
    If you have half decent gear, you should be able to wreck any assassin without breaking a sweat. just gotta keep practicin on that PvP.. it isn't exactly the easiest thing to do if ur not really dedicated to PvP, ill give you that at least
  • SarkSark
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,960
    Posts: 305
    Member
    edited August 30, 2016
    XMagnusX
    XMagnusX said:

    They don't have to do anything about zerkers. They might stink now but when the cap goes to 55-60 they become the pvp gods of RoI
    Not here, Nexon reduced zerk dmg with 50% when you fight mage/priest...
    This class balance was total BS
  • hjkhjk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,105
    Posts: 589
    Member
    edited August 30, 2016
    There is difference between massive pvp and duel/small pvp group. In massive pvp, wiz / guard are the best cuz they just spam their aoe. As a zerk you can only kill 1 guy then 1 guy etc, not very useful in manastone for example. In duel, you can win against most of classes except wiz, which has anti cc and can just burst you to death in 1sec. Priest is tough match up too but it's doable. You eat sin like cake and guardian has too low dmg to kill you (if equal gear).
  • SarkSark
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,960
    Posts: 305
    Member
    edited August 30, 2016
    hjk
    hjk said:

    There is difference between massive pvp and duel/small pvp group. In massive pvp, wiz / guard are the best cuz they just spam their aoe. As a zerk you can only kill 1 guy then 1 guy etc, not very useful in manastone for example. In duel, you can win against most of classes except wiz, which has anti cc and can just burst you to death in 1sec. Priest is tough match up too but it's doable. You eat sin like cake and guardian has too low dmg to kill you (if equal gear).
    80% of zerk skills are aoe and most have low CD and you can spam them...
    Anyway that 50% dmg reduction on Wiz and Priest is really bad thing...
    At-least make zerks equal to priest and wizard, so instead of advantage let them have same dmg...

    I had few duels with priests, they can stand and just heal... pretty much immortal... Also they have tons of CC as well...
  • hjkhjk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,105
    Posts: 589
    Member
    edited August 30, 2016
    Sark
    Sark said:

    hjk
    hjk said:

    There is difference between massive pvp and duel/small pvp group. In massive pvp, wiz / guard are the best cuz they just spam their aoe. As a zerk you can only kill 1 guy then 1 guy etc, not very useful in manastone for example. In duel, you can win against most of classes except wiz, which has anti cc and can just burst you to death in 1sec. Priest is tough match up too but it's doable. You eat sin like cake and guardian has too low dmg to kill you (if equal gear).
    80% of zerk skills are aoe and most have low CD and you can spam them...
    Anyway that 50% dmg reduction on Wiz and Priest is really bad thing...
    At-least make zerks equal to priest and wizard, so instead of advantage let them have same dmg...

    I had few duels with priests, they can stand and just heal... pretty much immortal... Also they have tons of CC as well...
    These are small aoe compared to wiz
  • Gat_TheRipper69Gat_TheRipper69
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,200
    Posts: 56
    Member
    edited September 1, 2016
    Sark
    Sark said:

    They feel super weak in pvp map...
    We are DD we should be able at-least to stand and fight...
    Mages and Priests eat us alive...
    Tanks prefer simply walking though you because the fight will be so boring and long...
    Assassin are too mobile and there is no way to catch them...

    Right now Berserk is most useless class in pvp map...
    At-least make them good vs mages or vs priests...

    I like to pvp but this is pure nightmare... I have no idea how are other zerks
    but i have kinda decent gear... all +15 with all kerav in slots and can't scratch
    mage, priest, tanks...

    What kind of DD we are, Nexon?

    edit: Also its super unfair that berserk has only one advantage over assassin while all other classes have two...
    edit2: Every other class has 100% critical dmg (double) only zerk has 50% critical dmg? Why is that?
    Nothing needs to be done to Zerk's bud, they're fine. Practice and practice and you'll get there. I had no troubles walking into pvp zone, other than occasionally going up against pro wizards/priests, other than that I mince... No use hating on a Zerk's capability in the pvp area too, not everyone's a douche so I'm sure someone will help you practice.
  • DrewBDrewB
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 810
    Posts: 48
    Member
    edited September 3, 2016
    Lol, berzerkers are the number 1 bot right now. That should tell you what they are worth.
  • SarkSark
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,960
    Posts: 305
    Member
    edited September 4, 2016
    DrewB
    DrewB said:

    Lol, berzerkers are the number 1 bot right now. That should tell you what they are worth.
    Bots prefer them because they can exploit double smash skill, that's all :)
  • CyprussCypruss
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,580
    Posts: 262
    Member
    edited September 4, 2016
    Just wait for lvl 40... the time lifesteal comes is near and then they should fear the zerks xD
  • MastasMastas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,665
    Posts: 153
    Member
    edited September 12, 2016
    I agree Zerks need some buff its stupid to be Knocked down and 1 shot at lvl 35 from a mage skill,also their damage increases when they get low at health and that is absolutely ridiculous in PvE cause you Just NEVER stand there with Half health or less ! apart from Healer AoE healing you the bosses and even mobs in FK5 can 1 or 2 shot you anyway so you need to be at full health most of the time,making the damage buffs when u are very low on health Practically useless .... image
  • hjkhjk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,105
    Posts: 589
    Member
    edited September 12, 2016
    Mastas
    Mastas said:

    I agree Zerks need some buff its stupid to be Knocked down and 1 shot at lvl 35 from a mage skill,also their damage increases when they get low at health and that is absolutely ridiculous in PvE cause you Just NEVER stand there with Half health or less ! apart from Healer AoE healing you the bosses and even mobs in FK5 can 1 or 2 shot you anyway so you need to be at full health most of the time,making the damage buffs when u are very low on health Practically useless .... image
    The passive that gives you more damage the lower your hp is, is a good buff in future once you get lots of hp. Atm, it's true it's not that good, but we are only lv35. If you are well geared you don't get 1-2 shot in FK5 by mobs, only rondo/1st first can do that.
  • RabidScholarRabidScholar
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 865
    Posts: 10
    Member
    edited September 15, 2016
    hjk
    hjk said:

    Mastas
    Mastas said:

    I agree Zerks need some buff its stupid to be Knocked down and 1 shot at lvl 35 from a mage skill,also their damage increases when they get low at health and that is absolutely ridiculous in PvE cause you Just NEVER stand there with Half health or less ! apart from Healer AoE healing you the bosses and even mobs in FK5 can 1 or 2 shot you anyway so you need to be at full health most of the time,making the damage buffs when u are very low on health Practically useless .... image
    The passive that gives you more damage the lower your hp is, is a good buff in future once you get lots of hp. Atm, it's true it's not that good, but we are only lv35. If you are well geared you don't get 1-2 shot in FK5 by mobs, only rondo/1st first can do that.
    I have a zerk and I know I'm now where near the best, but I think a problem with a lot of people is when it comes to the zerk set up I feel like they want it to be like an assassin. Stacking tons of crit and just worrying about the damage output. I went and buffed up physical defense, magical defense, and physical attack. TFK5 mobs bring my health down enough to hurt them more without killing me. Might just be me but Berserker=BEEFY!
    TazzieKesstryl
  • hjkhjk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,105
    Posts: 589
    Member
    edited September 15, 2016
    RabidScholar

    hjk
    hjk said:

    Mastas
    Mastas said:

    I agree Zerks need some buff its stupid to be Knocked down and 1 shot at lvl 35 from a mage skill,also their damage increases when they get low at health and that is absolutely ridiculous in PvE cause you Just NEVER stand there with Half health or less ! apart from Healer AoE healing you the bosses and even mobs in FK5 can 1 or 2 shot you anyway so you need to be at full health most of the time,making the damage buffs when u are very low on health Practically useless .... image
    The passive that gives you more damage the lower your hp is, is a good buff in future once you get lots of hp. Atm, it's true it's not that good, but we are only lv35. If you are well geared you don't get 1-2 shot in FK5 by mobs, only rondo/1st first can do that.
    I have a zerk and I know I'm now where near the best, but I think a problem with a lot of people is when it comes to the zerk set up I feel like they want it to be like an assassin. Stacking tons of crit and just worrying about the damage output. I went and buffed up physical defense, magical defense, and physical attack. TFK5 mobs bring my health down enough to hurt them more without killing me. Might just be me but Berserker=BEEFY!
    Every dps should have atleast 50-60% crit rate without buffs. Magical and physical defense are both useless, hp are much better. Just stack str/hp/crit rate, maybe some crit damage if you want, but that's all you need. :-)
  • KesstrylKesstryl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,775
    Posts: 424
    Member
    edited September 15, 2016
    hjk
    hjk said:

    RabidScholar

    hjk
    hjk said:

    Mastas
    Mastas said:

    I agree Zerks need some buff its stupid to be Knocked down and 1 shot at lvl 35 from a mage skill,also their damage increases when they get low at health and that is absolutely ridiculous in PvE cause you Just NEVER stand there with Half health or less ! apart from Healer AoE healing you the bosses and even mobs in FK5 can 1 or 2 shot you anyway so you need to be at full health most of the time,making the damage buffs when u are very low on health Practically useless .... image
    The passive that gives you more damage the lower your hp is, is a good buff in future once you get lots of hp. Atm, it's true it's not that good, but we are only lv35. If you are well geared you don't get 1-2 shot in FK5 by mobs, only rondo/1st first can do that.
    I have a zerk and I know I'm now where near the best, but I think a problem with a lot of people is when it comes to the zerk set up I feel like they want it to be like an assassin. Stacking tons of crit and just worrying about the damage output. I went and buffed up physical defense, magical defense, and physical attack. TFK5 mobs bring my health down enough to hurt them more without killing me. Might just be me but Berserker=BEEFY!
    Every dps should have atleast 50-60% crit rate without buffs. Magical and physical defense are both useless, hp are much better. Just stack str/hp/crit rate, maybe some crit damage if you want, but that's all you need. :-)
    I think he's talking about not being full on DPS, but more of a tanky DPS which he says is working out for him. I'm watching these threads because my Zerk is still low level and I'm trying to decide if I want to go full DPS or do something more tanky. Since I already have an assassin, I'm thinking of going with a tanky Zerk, sort of a hybrid. I'm looking at all these threads to see if others are having success with it, as RabidScholar said here.
  • hjkhjk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,105
    Posts: 589
    Member
    edited September 16, 2016
    Kesstryl
    Kesstryl said:

    hjk
    hjk said:

    RabidScholar

    hjk
    hjk said:

    Mastas
    Mastas said:

    I agree Zerks need some buff its stupid to be Knocked down and 1 shot at lvl 35 from a mage skill,also their damage increases when they get low at health and that is absolutely ridiculous in PvE cause you Just NEVER stand there with Half health or less ! apart from Healer AoE healing you the bosses and even mobs in FK5 can 1 or 2 shot you anyway so you need to be at full health most of the time,making the damage buffs when u are very low on health Practically useless .... image
    The passive that gives you more damage the lower your hp is, is a good buff in future once you get lots of hp. Atm, it's true it's not that good, but we are only lv35. If you are well geared you don't get 1-2 shot in FK5 by mobs, only rondo/1st first can do that.
    I have a zerk and I know I'm now where near the best, but I think a problem with a lot of people is when it comes to the zerk set up I feel like they want it to be like an assassin. Stacking tons of crit and just worrying about the damage output. I went and buffed up physical defense, magical defense, and physical attack. TFK5 mobs bring my health down enough to hurt them more without killing me. Might just be me but Berserker=BEEFY!
    Every dps should have atleast 50-60% crit rate without buffs. Magical and physical defense are both useless, hp are much better. Just stack str/hp/crit rate, maybe some crit damage if you want, but that's all you need. :-)
    I think he's talking about not being full on DPS, but more of a tanky DPS which he says is working out for him. I'm watching these threads because my Zerk is still low level and I'm trying to decide if I want to go full DPS or do something more tanky. Since I already have an assassin, I'm thinking of going with a tanky Zerk, sort of a hybrid. I'm looking at all these threads to see if others are having success with it, as RabidScholar said here.
    If you can afford heroic seals, you get both dps and tank aspects, unless you aim for even tankier, you gotta get more const from gear, but tbh 10k hp+ atm without buff is more than good for zerk.
  • SarkSark
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,960
    Posts: 305
    Member
    edited September 16, 2016
    10k hp is not good at all, you need minimum 15k hp.
    Also 30-40% critical rate is more than enough
    Focus on pure flat dmg, hp and CDR.

    5-6k def will be fine and easy to achieve if you make your armors +15+

    Anyway zerks feel like bad mix of tank and assassin but they lack in both categories,
    neither they have the def of tank and neither the dps of assassin...