[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Couldnt choice Mount and Companion Pet

lulushululushu
Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
edited August 30, 2016 in Wizard
I have Golden and Silver Laiku. And i see on some posts people suggesting Taslan the Devorurer and Bloodwyrm for pets or mount. Golden and silver laiku is the best now or i need to tame that Taslan etc? And for last, which laiku is for mount and which is for pet (golden silver)?

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited August 31, 2016
    When choosing a pet you have to study what run or map you going to do at the moment. RoI is designed around that and this variety of regions and their weathers and so on influence directly the pet/mount choice.

For example;
    1- If I get hurt and need HP I summon my Ruins Specter pet it recovers HP!
    2- If died and get Dire Wounds 1st debuff the 10% speed reduction, I summon Warden Rex he gives 10% speed so I am back to normal movement.
    3- If I want M.Att buff I summon Thundershield Zepiros (M.Att +21%) or Abysssal Coatra (M.Att +20% & Mana + 20%)

I do have other pets for other purposes, however all depends on what I am doing or what is the mission at the moment.

You can adapt to play with the Laikus I love them I have them all Gold, Silver and Dainok they are just Super Cute!!!!<3 But my advice is find what or which works for you best according to your task of the day in game or what you will be doing.

I hope this helps and tag me if you need some more information, if I don't have it I will point you to the right direction!!!

Have a nice day!

Rolotomasi
  • EventFlowEventFlow
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 905
    edited September 10, 2016
    Taslan is a great pet I use laiku for flying so I dont use it as a pet
  • lulushululushu
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited September 11, 2016
    EventFlow
    EventFlow said:

Taslan is a great pet I use laiku for flying so I dont use it as a pet
    Yeah i tamed Taslan few days ago. Golden laiku is so good for mounting. Fastest i ever seen. And gives a nice magic crit buff.
  • WIZARDWIZARD
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    edited September 14, 2016
    This is my setup at the moment so see if you like it or try it

Pet:
    DPS - Khabimist Grenadier 35% Matk
    OR Rondo/Terror Kerav/Taslan

Ground Mount:
    DEF - Phantom
    OR Frost

Air Mount:
    Balanced - Golden Laiku