[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Tips ?

DemonicReaperDemonicReaper
Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
edited September 2, 2016 in Wizard
First of all , is shadow spark buff worth it ? it decreases my dmg by 25% , increasing my cast time by 10% while regenerating my HP\MP by 2.5% every 2 secs. I use it mainly for the fear and the pain debuff.
The other question is, which skill rotation is better ? Using fire skills or ice skills to maintain the buffs ( inner flame \ still waters ) or switching between them to get the dmg bonus ( flamebust\ice fang ) ( fire bomb > barrage then ice bomb > barrage ) ?

Comments

• DemonicReaperDemonicReaper
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited September 3, 2016
    So ?!
  • Sinful_Bl1ssSinful_Bl1ss
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,135
    edited September 3, 2016
    the buff from Dark Affliction is worth using if you are keeping your mana barrier up and for extra hp/mana regen for your party not just you.
    when i run dungeons i keep mana barrier up and fully stack my dark affliction buff because the survivability balances out that missing 25%
    Skill rotation in dungeon i havent quite figured out but i do run all my ice aoes then my fire aoes ending with ember bomb combo so i can spam my ice fang with the extra damage while everything is on CD
  • HroftzHroftz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 650
    edited September 5, 2016
    Shadow spark is the best wizzard buff,better gear=better numbers since it regens %,its mainly used for soloing,regening party mana when needed or feeding your mana shield in bad situations.
    For pure dps use light surge stacks for 25% cast reduction.