[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[GUIDE] Advanced Berserker Guide 2.0 (PVE/PVP)

Comments

• VroomVroom
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,125
    edited October 16, 2016
    PLEASE GO TO THE FIRST PAGE IF YOU WANT TO READ THE GUIDE
    Suppradol
    Suppradol said:

Nice guide but.. can you explain a bit more? For example, can you explain where to put the seals? And WHY to choose Apoc instead of full Kerav? And WHY i need to use Crossbow for PVE and Spear for PVP?
    Sure if you feel it needs updating I will.

But heres the answer;

Crossbow in PVE is recommended because you cannot obtain COOLDOWN statistics on crossbows, thus making crit and damage rolls way easier to get.

Spear in PVP is recommended because you can obtain the most crucial roll being COOLDOWN.

I have never stated to use full Apoc, thats probably the dumbest thing you can do unless your damage is near 5k dps without keravs.
    The reason why you want to use Apocs is because we need to utilize our crit chance!

Read this...

Crit damage is useless without Physical DPS and Crit chance
    Crit chance is useless without Crit damage
    Physical DPS is useless without Crit chance.

Get what i'm saying? Having flat dps is never your best option, you'll lack in damage compared to someone with more crit % and crit dam where you have barely any of both.

The way you place your seals doesn't matter... just make sure you dont put full apoc if you have trash dps, and full kerav if you have no crit rate... Balance yourself.

Mastas
  • SuppradolSuppradol
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
    edited September 16, 2016
    Vroom
    Vroom said:

Suppradol
    Suppradol said:

Nice guide but.. can you explain a bit more? For example, can you explain where to put the seals? And WHY to choose Apoc instead of full Kerav? And WHY i need to use Crossbow for PVE and Spear for PVP?
    Sure if you feel it needs updating I will.

But heres the answer;

Crossbow in PVE is recommended because you cannot obtain COOLDOWN statistics on crossbows, thus making crit and damage rolls way easier to get.

Spear in PVP is recommended because you can obtain the most crucial roll being COOLDOWN.

I have never stated to use full Apoc, thats probably the dumbest thing you can do unless your damage is near 5k dps without keravs.
    The reason why you want to use Apocs is because we need to utilize our crit chance!

Read this...

Crit damage is useless without Physical DPS and Crit chance
    Crit chance is useless without Crit damage
    Physical DPS is useless without Crit chance.

Get what i'm saying? Having flat dps is never your best option, you'll lack in damage compared to someone with more crit % and crit dam where you have barely any of both.

The way you place your seals doesn't matter... just make sure you dont put full apoc if you have trash dps, and full kerav if you have no crit rate... Balance yourself.

Got it! Thank you.
    VroomTazzie
  • hjkhjk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,105
    edited September 17, 2016
    Vroom
    Vroom said:

hjk
    hjk said:

Vroom
    Vroom said:

hjk
    hjk said:

Vroom
    Vroom said:

hjk
    hjk said:

RabidScholar

I may have missed it but from where does your all your health come from? I've been playing around with different things and I haven't set any heroic familiars yet but I'm struggling getting over 6k. Between blocking and a few other moves I survive well enough but more health would be beneficial.
    Full heroic seal give you the hp you need, plus the hp bonus you get from buffs, you can go up to 16-17k easily. :) Atm heroics seal are very very cheap, if you want to seal, it's the best moment, or buy some of them for next gears
    No real need to buy anything anymore, Lair of Lenos will give you pretty much everything overtime. It's kind of sad :C Although, very helpful for the new players just coming in.
    If you are f2p it doesn't give 'everything'. So far i got only 1 heroic since release of lair. Do not count on lair to get heroics, and only a few of them are good for X class.
    Oh but they do make you money and it is worth doing them on a everyday basis, with the new patch coming, all you need to do is do Lair and AFK at this point aha. Get what I mean? Uploaded the video now...
    who told you that they'll put new mounts in lair when new update will come out ? You can also say 'hey in 5 months when we get lv60 cap, we'll get everything for free'. It's the same logic but totally stupid. Yes, lv60 they'll probably give free heroics from old areas for free as dailies like in korea, but hf waiting. :-)
    What? I'm literally saying in order to be ready for the new update which is in approx 13 days, all you need to do to be ready for next patch is to farm out Lenos. O_O

I wasn't referring to anything we would be doing in the future and wasn't bashing the game. Whats the issue?

I understood that lair would give everything once the update is released, i misunderstand your statement , my bad. :-)
  • VroomVroom
    deleted by moderator
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,105
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    Lets be careful about information that is posted on these forums. Please, make sure to review forums rules (Code of Honor) and Nexon policy to understand what is permitted to be posted when utilizing Nexon interactive services.
  • VroomVroom
    Cream
    Cream said:

Lets be careful about information that is posted on these forums. Please, make sure to review forums rules (Code of Honor) and Nexon policy to understand what is permitted to be posted when utilizing Nexon interactive services.
    Oh right, my bad aha.
    Cream
  • VroomVroom
    edited October 16, 2016
    vroomzerker 2.0 coming soon...
  • VroomVroom
    edited October 16, 2016
    UPDATED
  • ArokhaerrArokhaerr
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited October 17, 2016
    So Apocalypse is still the Seal to go after Kerav and Karresh? I ask because a LOT of berserkers I see run with almost full Kerav and claiming 9k+ DPS is better than Critical Damage because Crit Damage doesnt scale percentually.

Currently I sit at roughly 7k DPS with 4 Karresh and only 1 Apocalypse and 8 Keravs and i would LOVE to go the Apocalypse route, but im curious if its really the best to do.
  • ZadozexZadozex
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,720
    edited October 17, 2016
    Arokhaerr
    Arokhaerr said:

So Apocalypse is still the Seal to go after Kerav and Karresh? I ask because a LOT of berserkers I see run with almost full Kerav and claiming 9k+ DPS is better than Critical Damage because Crit Damage doesnt scale percentually.

Currently I sit at roughly 7k DPS with 4 Karresh and only 1 Apocalypse and 8 Keravs and i would LOVE to go the Apocalypse route, but im curious if its really the best to do.
    I would love to see more testing on this. Based on some limited testing the mages in my guild did for magic crit damage back at the level 25 cap (benthics vs blue bloodwyrms), it seems the +crit damage is added as a flat rate at the end of the damage computation. So the formula is roughly:
    (Base Damage * Mob armor reduction * skill crit multiplier) + Crit Damage.

By increasing your base damage (Keravs), you also increase your total damage for crits too. Based on their testing the base damage is computed with mob armor reductions and then the +Crit damage is added add the end, after armor reductions. So on high defense mobs (Garme), perhaps +crit damage is more useful. Otherwise, I don’t really see how Apoc can compare.

With the new priest latent light skill adding +500 Crit Damage, maybe I can set up some tests to figure out what is going on there without having to replace a bunch of seals.
    Mastas
  • VroomVroom
    edited October 17, 2016
    GO TO PAGE ONE FOR THE GUIDE.
    Arokhaerr
    Arokhaerr said:

@Arokhaerr This is how I run my build, feel free to mix it up, but if you have a weapon that grants you some crit damage,
    you can free up some apoc slots for keravs. ;)

Take your past build and look for potential upgrades in str and crit damage or even crit rate, having these, you can switch out some seals for something more damage based or you can even keep apocs. Its up to you at this point.

I'll make this concept more apparent in the guide. Thanks.

KEEP NOTE: You can replace seals when you update your gear, lets say you have 1500 crit damage already (which is good enough) without apocs, replace some apocs with keravs or more crit rate, build according to what you're lacking.
  • ArokhaerrArokhaerr
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited October 18, 2016
    thanks for the replys. :)
    Vroom
  • VroomVroom
    edited October 18, 2016
    Arokhaerr
    Arokhaerr said:

thanks for the replys. :)
    Any-time, I'm always active! Pm me or even drop another comment on here if you have more questions.
    - Vroom.

• JoohJooh
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 435
    edited January 18, 2017
    *Full STR
    *Buff
    *Pet

http://imgur.com/a/oQiBdimage
  • Graf_BierculaGraf_Biercula
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 860
    edited January 20, 2017
    anyone knows what is the best amount of crit dmg at lvl 50?
  • OsgorosOsgoros
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,000
    edited January 24, 2017
    I have seen one zerker with more than 5k crit dmg on my server... Don't know if it's the best or not...
  • Graf_BierculaGraf_Biercula
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 860
    edited January 25, 2017
    Osgoros
    Osgoros said:

I have seen one zerker with more than 5k crit dmg on my server... Don't know if it's the best or not...
    i would like to know his other stats :/
  • VroomVroom
    edited January 28, 2017
    WILL THIS MAN NAMED VROOM EVER UPDATE HIS GUIDE FOR THE LEVEL 50 PATCH? Answer??? Yes... one day...
  • RompehuesosRompehuesos
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 210
    edited February 3, 2017
    Vroom wrote: »
    WILL THIS MAN NAMED VROOM EVER UPDATE HIS GUIDE FOR THE LEVEL 50 PATCH? Answer??? Yes... one day...
    Pls make this the day xD

This discussion has been closed.