[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Talents Question for Level 45 (upcoming)

HaerionHaerion
Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,405
edited September 11, 2016 in Wizard
Hi there,

I just sat there and stared at the talents possibilities when we get the new Level Cap soon.
As I am not interested in pvp and the higher frost talents do pvp stuff, I took them out of the equation. So those two categories are left:

In 45 we can go with one of them to the 5th skill.
Interesting is, that the talents of level 40 and 45 affect ALL skills. They no longer have a list of applied skills attached.

Fire category gives me
+15% damage on the main fire skills (first talent)
-20% cooldown on them (second talent)
-15% cast time (third talent)
+20% magic attack (fourth)
+50% magical attack power PLUS +20% movement speed (fifth)
and a total of +90 int for synergy.
Keep in mind if I activate the sixth talent, the synergy will jump up to +480(!!!!) int.
---------------------------

"Verbundenheit" (sorry for german name, dunno how its called in english) gives me
-10% cast time on light spells (first)
-20% cooldown on them (second)
a bit mana recovery (third) - this is the most unattractive imho
+20% damage of my skills PLUS +20 increased magical defense (fourth)
+100%(!!) magical attack power PLUS +300 defense against critical hits (fifth)
+40 constitution, which is with 26hp per const for the wiz a total of over 1000 hitpoints
Keep in mind if I activate the sixth talent, the synergy will jump up to +120(!!!!) const, which is more than 3k hp.
----------------------------

So what to do...
Do you think, my interpretation is right, if I say "fire is the damage hero" and verbundenheit is "the mage who can do almost everything solo" due to the extremely high defense and hitpoints values, but with a little less damage? Or will the very high damage of fire compensate the missing hp?

How should i put my talents for level 45, with a total of 6 available talent slots in lvl 45?
4+2? (4 fire)
5 fire and one... doesnt matter?
or all consti?

Oppinions and thoughts welcome!

Cheers H
  1. What's your path in talents in level 45?4 votes
    1. And it buuuurns burns burns... the Ring of Fire...
       100% (4 votes)
    2. Ice ice Baby... dumdududumdududum... ice ice baby
       0% (0 votes)
    3. and you do the walk.... the walk of life...
       0% (0 votes)