[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Purp

iJustAmiJustAm
Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,045
edited September 12, 2016 in Wizard
Jizz

Comments

• WIZARDWIZARD
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    edited September 12, 2016
    What server is that and is it for sale? Lol
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

What server is that and is it for sale? Lol
    hakain, and no lol not mine, a friends

• MastasMastas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,665
    Awesome Stats on this !
    At least these have a better chance to have a relevant to your class stat..
    Got a 2 handed sword on my Zerker its sweeet (sry got no pic)
    One thing to know though is The Tempering is a Lot Harder to the point when if u reach Lv10 ALL stones i seen have a LOW chance of tempering ! even 110 or more Stones so unless you are willing to spend a fortune in Elluns i say it could be safe to wait for a next patch or expansion for some higher level Tempering stones would hopefully become available,I mean it is pretty hard now with normal chance but with Low chance on Every tampering stone its a nightmare..
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    Mastas
    Mastas said:

Awesome Stats on this !
    At least these have a better chance to have a relevant to your class stat..
    Got a 2 handed sword on my Zerker its sweeet (sry got no pic)
    One thing to know though is The Tempering is a Lot Harder to the point when if u reach Lv10 ALL stones i seen have a LOW chance of tempering ! even 110 or more
    Stones so unless you are willing to spend a fortune in Elluns i say it could be safe to wait for a next patch or expansion for some higher level Tempering stones would hopefully become available,I mean it is pretty hard now with normal chance but with Low chance on Every tampering stone its a nightmare..
    i bought the 600 ellun for $10 package when it was in store, and made the mistake of spending it all on skin boxes, 2 weeks later, all those skins are obtainable by lucky coin which i already have alot of, nexon is playing with us lol
  • WIZARDWIZARD
    edited September 14, 2016
    I got a Ruinous Crossbow to +19 only to find out that tempering protection costs 61 elluns from +19 to +20 which is ridiculous considering even level 120 tempering stones with potion and title produce a low chance after +15...
    Mastas
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    edited September 14, 2016
    WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

I got a Ruinous Crossbow to +19 only to find out that tempering protection costs 61 elluns from +19 to +20 which is ridiculous considering even level 120 tempering stones with potion and title produce a low chance after +15...

wait for level 40, shd get higher ones
  • WIZARDWIZARD
    edited September 15, 2016
    iJustAm
    iJustAm said:

WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

wait for level 40, shd get higher ones
    Lvl 40 might introduce karasha set which is purp armor but not confirmed. No way there will be lvl 40 purp bow when they just released this.