[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Maximum Wizard DPS

PhyreitePhyreite
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,000
edited September 20, 2016 in Wizard
What's the maximum Wizard DPS you're able to reach?

So far, mine is 8801

Comments

• WIZARDWIZARD
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    edited September 20, 2016
    I hit 5875 unmounted with pet buffs, 5 inner flame, 3 elloras, guard and priest talent so I can stay at 5875 for 20 seconds out of every 40 which helps a lot at world bosses. 8801 is by far the highest I have seen, what did you use? (Just noticed yours is mounted lol, what is your max unmounted?)
  • PhyreitePhyreite
    I'll test later on tonight to find out my maximum unmounted DPS.

As to how I achieved it: Gear + 5x Inner Flame + 3x Ellora's Mark + Guard Magic Buff + Priest Cricle + Int Potion + Kerav Buff + Dark Blessing + 3x Pet Buff (most know about 2x Pet Buff, see if you can figure out the third(adds the most DPS))
  • HroftzHroftz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 650
    This is a dmg on a mount(kerav both MA and PA) with lance,2xMount buffs for 20% MA,Dark Blessing +10% MA,Priest Circle+INT pot+Ellora Marks+Guardian Buff+Etc.
    Its easy to judge your gear by your stats....250- ALL stats,HP less than 12K on mount with DB(very low,i have 23k health on Kerav just with DB)....You have around 2.8k dps with rondos out.
  • PhyreitePhyreite
    Hroftz
    Hroftz said:

This is a dmg on a mount(kerav both MA and PA) with lance,2xMount buffs for 20% MA,Dark Blessing +10% MA,Priest Circle+INT pot+Ellora Marks+Guardian Buff+Etc.
    Its easy to judge your gear by your stats....250- ALL stats,HP less than 12K on mount with DB(very low,i have 23k health on Kerav just with DB)....You have around 2.8-3k dps with rondos out.
    Almost.....+ Inner Flame x5 and 1 more pet buff

How high can you get with your gear?

• HroftzHroftz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 650
    Phyreite
    Phyreite said:

Hroftz
    Hroftz said:

Its easy to judge your gear by your stats....250- ALL stats,HP less than 12K on mount with DB(very low,i have 23k health on Kerav just with DB)....You have around 2.8-3k dps with rondos out.

Its hard to tell,i dont have pets like magma hound or Yvoke at all...My raw dps on Kerav is 5400 with DB.
  • PhyreitePhyreite
    Hroftz
    Hroftz said:

Phyreite
    Phyreite said:

Hroftz
    Hroftz said:

Its hard to tell,i dont have pets like magma hound or Yvoke at all...My raw dps on Kerav is 5400 with DB.
    @Hroftz Then you know what you're doing tonight!
  • iBeadiBead
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    Guys i was reading ur commants and its interesting, i wanna know wich pets for buffs to use for that 20 sec.
    Kerav and what els
  • WIZARDWIZARD
    iBead
    iBead said:

Guys i was reading ur commants and its interesting, i wanna know wich pets for buffs to use for that 20 sec.
    Kerav and what els
    I don't use kerav at all since he is passive matk and not even close to the highest amount available. I use Magma Hound, Scalleda, Golden Laiku, Blue Frost Wyvren and Blahk for active buffs then I go into Khabimist Grenadier for 35% Matk Passive buff
  • iBeadiBead
    WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

iBead
    iBead said:

Kerav and what els
    I don't use kerav at all since he is passive matk and not even close to the highest amount available. I use Magma Hound, Scalleda, Golden Laiku, Blue Frost Wyvren and Blahk for active buffs then I go into Khabimist Grenadier for 35% Matk Passive buff
    You use all that pet buff at once? Seems alot, btw those ar the best for wiz?
  • WIZARDWIZARD
    iBead
    iBead said:

WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

iBead
    iBead said:

Kerav and what els
    Takes me 4 seconds to use all buffs and melts dungeon bosses like butter, saving much more than 4 seconds :) Idk about best but I haven't found higher.
  • TeviNaxTeviNax
    edited September 21, 2016

*no leorid buff to fake dps, no inner flame buff, non mounted (since lance is faking dps as well with a 1.5 attack speed)*
    Mastas
  • PhyreitePhyreite
    edited September 21, 2016
    Faking DPS? Maybe you didn't see the title of this thread...
    I never said 8.8k was sustained DPS, just the maximum I was able to reach.
    Clearly you misunderstood the intention of ths is thread.
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,755
    edited September 25, 2016

with guard/priest

PhyreiteMastas
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited September 27, 2016
    Phyreite
    Phyreite said:

Faking DPS? Maybe you didn't see the title of this thread...
    I never said 8.8k was sustained DPS, just the maximum I was able to reach.
    Clearly you misunderstood the intention of ths is thread.
    The max dps that you reach is only your dps with aa's, you would need to go with magic attack as dps,
    with less than 2.0 attack speed you fake dps like he said since you dont have that dps, your dmg done doesnt change between 2.0 and 1.05 attack speed just your shown dps does.
  • PhyreitePhyreite
    edited September 28, 2016
    @CrowFan01 Wow! Awesome stuff. If only you had 2x guard buff :)
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,755
    edited September 30, 2016
    Phyreite
    Phyreite said:

@CrowFan01 Wow! Awesome stuff. If only you had 2x guard buff :)
    Yeah i know its "fake dps" but i was just following the guidelines of the original post. Realistically I cycle through scalleda and magma hound buffs and equip canniphage right after leaving me with about 20 seconds of OP dmg at world bosses. Its right around the 7.5k DPS mark with 95% crit rate. Hitting 14-15k crit fangs on jeranin pull aggro regularly with 30+ ppl there.
  • AliExpressAliExpress
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 980
    edited October 5, 2016
    WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

iBead
    iBead said:

WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

iBead
    iBead said:

Kerav and what els
    Takes me 4 seconds to use all buffs and melts dungeon bosses like butter, saving much more than 4 seconds :) Idk about best but I haven't found higher.
    what is your technique for quickly applying these buffs? Is there a shortcut or do you have the pets and buff skills on hotkeys?
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    edited October 13, 2016
    AliExpress

WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

iBead
    iBead said:

WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

iBead
    iBead said:

Kerav and what els
    what is your technique for quickly applying these buffs? Is there a shortcut or do you have the pets and buff skills on hotkeys?
    Bind key pets so you can easily spawn them and use their skill to buff you. :)