[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Op wizards get in please

iBeadiBead
Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
edited September 20, 2016 in Wizard
Hey there.
So i recently got my legendary staff x3 slots 12% c.rate, 90 crit dmg and pimped it with x3 caspert.
My all gear is x2 int x2 slots with caspert exept gloves 14% c.rate and helmet x2 int 1 slot couldnt find yet 2 slot.
Neckles is 10% m.atl and 6% c.rate
My dps with only rondo is 3.5k.
My c.rate is 68% with lance 70.5%.
Crit dmg 957.
I dont feel much diffrence between my old staff then now, on stats u do see a big diffrence but on fighting mobs i cant see much.
What is wrong? Shouldnt i see big diff?
There is somthing i should change on my jewelery? Lance? Bow?seals? I dunno.
2. I wanna know wich all pets i should use for their buffs? I mean what will make me real op? Cuz i know can combine few pet buffs together for like 20sec it can help in bosses n stuff, i usually go just with rondo no other buffs or if dungeon then priest tank buffs.
THNX

Comments

• HroftzHroftz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 650
    edited September 20, 2016
    +how much was your original staff and whats stats it gave? +How much is your legendary staff?
  • iBeadiBead
    Original was+20 legendary+15.
    The old staff gave me 3k this one 3.5
  • WIZARDWIZARD
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    We seem to have almost identical gear except for the staff. My gear is all double int with 2 casperts except golves are double crit rate. I'm at 3800 DPS with pet out. I think your necklace could give more matk, what talents are you using? The only big differences between us are my purp bow which gives me a 3rd caspert and my purp jewelry set which gives the atk bonuses and I have a rondo sealed into gear. Mt staff is +20 Blessed protector 2 int 1 matk 2 caspert.
  • iBeadiBead
    WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

We seem to have almost identical gear except for the staff. My gear is all double int with 2 casperts except golves are double crit rate. I'm at 3800 DPS with pet out. I think your necklace could give more matk, what talents are you using? The only big differences between us are my purp bow which gives me a 3rd caspert and my purp jewelry set which gives the atk bonuses and I have a rondo sealed into gear. Mt staff is +20 Blessed protector 2 int 1 matk 2 caspert.
    Yea the purp jewelry will make me even highe alot, can you please tell me the stats on ir neck and bow?
    About talents, 3 fire and 3rd one of ice (the one of ice explosion).
    If u think i should change it tell me to what please.

• WIZARDWIZARD
    http://imgur.com/a/2Jp7i
    Hope these images work, sorry lol
    I used 3 fire 1 arcane for a long time and loved it, trying out 2 fire 2 ice now
  • iBeadiBead
    WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

I used 3 fire 1 arcane for a long time and loved it, trying out 2 fire 2 ice now
    Wich of the arcane u picked up? And the bow is awosome! The neck is okay

• WIZARDWIZARD
    edited September 21, 2016
    iBead
    iBead said:

WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

Wich of the arcane u picked up? And the bow is awosome! The neck is okay

The one that adds 0.2 mana regen because with 30k mana it adds up a lot and makes big difference in solo/pvp content. The bow was an investment for the next aerial map and raid boss and the necklace was a 2k temporary buy, hoping to find something better soon.
  • HroftzHroftz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 650
    edited September 22, 2016
    Dunno bow is pretty mediocre,only thing that saves it from being completely bad is a third slot.
  • ScarebearScarebear
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    I have a 3k wiz and a 2k wiz, dps does not feel that much different and i can do pretty well on both.
  • iBeadiBead
    Ok so we talked alardy about dps... Lets talk about pets.
    Wich pets buffs ar you using to be op?
    Till now i played at pve+dungeon/wb just with rondo.
    After rading more i see that pepls combining pets buffs to maximize their dmg.
    I started to gather pets for wizards only few days ago.
    Windrunner is giving 20% m.atk for 30sec.
    I need more names of pets that wiz should use.
  • ScarebearScarebear
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    edited September 23, 2016
    All the "pro wiz" using Leorid, big "dps" gain ;O
  • WIZARDWIZARD
    iBead
    iBead said:

I use buff pets in this order:
    Golden Laiku (7% Critical Rate)
    Scalleda (20% Magic Attack)
    Blahk (20% Magic Critical Rate)
    Magma Hound (20% Magic Attack)
    Blue Frost Wyvren (20% Cooldown)

Then I finish the rotation by making Khabimist Grenadier my active pet for his passive 35% Magic Attack Buff while I do damage to the target and rinse and repeat.
    I also carry 2 healing pets for tricky situations.
    I have Cooldown gear on all the pets so I can use them more often and I go in that order due to their buff duration's for maximum up-time.
  • iBeadiBead
    WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

iBead
    iBead said:

Then I finish the rotation by making Khabimist Grenadier my active pet for his passive 35% Magic Attack Buff while I do damage to the target and rinse and repeat.
    I have Cooldown gear on all the pets so I can use them more often and I go in that order due to their buff duration's for maximum up-time.
    What do you mean cooldown gear on all pets? What is cooldown gear? Can u screen for me so ill get them aswel, about ut answer thnx so much i will get that pets aswell to improve my self, by the way will it be smart to combine in ur rotation also windrunner? Or its too much and less effective? 1 last question.
    I seen in some korean/japanis vids of icarus online that when they summon pets they auto buff, i mean like he summon them all super fast 1 by 1 and they auto buff. How can i do it? It will take less time and more time for skills
  • WIZARDWIZARD
    edited September 24, 2016
    iBead
    iBead said:

WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

iBead
    iBead said:

What do you mean cooldown gear on all pets? What is cooldown gear? Can u screen for me so ill get them aswel, about ut answer thnx so much i will get that pets aswell to improve my self, by the way will it be smart to combine in ur rotation also windrunner? Or its too much and less effective? 1 last question.
    I seen in some korean/japanis vids of icarus online that when they summon pets they auto buff, i mean like he summon them all super fast 1 by 1 and they auto buff. How can i do it? It will take less time and more time for skills
    Windrunner has the same skill as Scalleda so you cannot use both. Pets can wear Soul Stones and some of them offer a Cooldown reduction to the pet of for example, 16%. The auto-buff might be a macro from their keyboard or a feature not in this game, the only pets I know that use skills automatically are healing pets.
  • iBeadiBead
    WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

iBead
    iBead said:

WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

iBead
    iBead said:

Windrunner has the same skill as Scalleda so you cannot use both. Pets can wear Soul Stones and some of them offer a Cooldown reduction to the pet of for example, 16%. The auto-buff might be a macro from their keyboard or a feature not in this game, the only pets I know that use skills automatically are healing pets.
    But magma and scalleda also giving the same... Or you using 1 and when 20sec ends you use the 2nd one?
  • WIZARDWIZARD
    iBead
    iBead said:

WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

iBead
    iBead said:

WIZARD
    WIZARD said:

iBead
    iBead said:

But magma and scalleda also giving the same... Or you using 1 and when 20sec ends you use the 2nd one?
    Magma Hound and Scalleda may give the same 'effect' but the skill names are not the same so they can stack. I use both at once to get a 40% boost in magic attack. The reason you cannot use Windrunner and Scalleda at once is not because they give the same effect but because they share the same skill conpletely and even the name is the same so as soon as you use the buff on Scalleda, it will trigger a cooldown for that skill, meaning Windrunner is now on cooldown or any copies you have of Scalleda as well. No point in it.
  • NaukNauk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 745
    edited October 1, 2016
    The hound buff is 30s and the Griff one is 20s btw so use hound first!

The cooldown buff on the wyrm is great but the ''buffalo'' crit rate buff is almost useless (over cap) with the amazing gear you have!
  • iBeadiBead
    edited October 1, 2016
    Nauk
    Nauk said:

The hound buff is 30s and the Griff one is 20s btw so use hound first!

The cooldown buff on the wyrm is great but the ''buffalo'' crit rate buff is almost useless (over cap) with the amazing gear you have!
    So in ur opinion i should use windrunner, magma and blue frost that will be the best route?
  • CrowFan01CrowFan01
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,755
    edited October 3, 2016
    I use scalleda first and then hound and pop main pet. Usually the only time they are both active together. After the first rotation of pet buffs are over I go back to hound first since hes back on cd first and then back to scalleda. If it is a long fight and there are not too many people at the WB after couple rotations they line back up in cd's and overlap again. Little tip some might not know. You can keep spamming your fang instantly while cycling throughout pets and it wont slow you down at all while you are buffing and spamming fang.