[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

1v1 Wizard Tournament

CrowFan01CrowFan01
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,755
edited October 2, 2016 in Wizard
Starting a 1v1 Wizard tournament on NA - Baellas server. Hoping to get at least 16 applicants. Rewards for 1st 2nd and 3rd place finishers. Each individual top 3 finishers will receive an item from September lucky boxes + 500/250/100 gold respectively. Items TBD based how many people compete. For now if we get 32 people (max size), 1st will be Radesh + 500G. if we only get to 16 (minimum for tourny to commence), first will be Familiar Full Growth Box + 500G. I have all the rules and details available and ask anyone interested to please email me at HardNipsROI@gmail.com stating your IGN (in game name) and also what day/time would be the most convenient for you in the upcoming week. I would like to get this started on Tuesday or Wednesday of this coming week and hope we get a good turnout. Also, any input or ideas to help make everything more enjoyable or efficient are appreciated after reading the document I will reply to you with once you email me.

Kind Regards