[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Question]: PvP Content

SultanAlaaddinSultanAlaaddin
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,100
edited October 15, 2016 in PVP
I have a simple question:
I need to ask it, because for now: there is no point to do pvp...Completly worthless and boring.(there is no ppl at there)

So;
-Is there ll be a new pvp zone and Battleground (10v10 or 20v20) or just 1v1 arena ?
-Open world pvp? or anything about pvp

-It becomes too boring to do samethings .
-Killing "World Bosses" with 5465464x raid (massive lagg..)
-New dungeons added and farm them again...

Shortly: What is new content about pvp... ?

Note: Please dont talk about manastone :)

Thank you in advance for ur answers.

Pandarkvador

Comments

• ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited October 14, 2016
    You cant answer it since Nexon changes our version compared to KR/JP.
  • VroomVroom
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,125
    edited October 15, 2016
    There will hopefully be an arena, I do not think there will be a battleground and I know that the only form of "Open World PVP" is through the Exahran Badlands.
    This game is purely PVE, you'll see when tower comes out, when it does, you'll soon figure out this game is about who can solo the fastest.

Also note that, in KR, PVP is somewhat alive, but mostly, no one really cares about it. Form up in a guild and do a GvG(guild vs guild) event with another guild willing to do so. This is the only way to get a massive group-wide bloodbath.

Hope this answers your questions @SultanAlaadin
  • SultanAlaaddinSultanAlaaddin
    edited October 20, 2016
    @Vroom thanks, so there is no pvp here.Oke got it.
  • VroomVroom
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,125
    edited October 20, 2016
    SultanAlaaddin

@Vroom thanks, so there is no pvp here.Oke got it.
    However, me and @n0va will be organizing a 2v2 tournament for those on the Baellas server.
    Keep your eyes peeled for that.

edited October 20, 2016
    I'm playing most "Active" server on EU, Koroshimo.
    There is nothing to do.Noone wants to do pvp.

• DEADLYSNAKEDEADLYSNAKE
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 710
    edited October 24, 2016
    I agree with the SultanAlaadin, people start to leave the game by getting so bored! I think it would be a exelente idea! It would be much more fun for the players demonstrate their skills with each other both in 10vs10 20vs20 and 1vs1 as sultan spoke! not let this topic be in vain and do really anything in relation to pvp map because both I and many players love the game and do not want to see it die :)
    edited October 25, 2016
    DEADLYSNAKE

I agree with the SultanAlaadin, people start to leave the game by getting so bored! I think it would be a exelente idea! It would be much more fun for the players demonstrate their skills with each other both in 10vs10 20vs20 and 1vs1 as sultan spoke! not let this topic be in vain and do really anything in relation to pvp map because both I and many players love the game and do not want to see it die :)
    Thanks friend. and we open a new topic about it.

http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/17114/suggestion-pvp-content