[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Jewelery-HP%? MP%? Both? Get in wizs

iBeadiBead
Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
edited October 24, 2016 in Wizard
So guys i was asking alot of wizs about jewelery more correcr Rings.
Tell me what you guys preffer as wiz.
1. X2 HP% on ring
2. X2 MP% on ring
3. X1 MP% and X1 HP%
I coulnt find a straight answer, if u can try to explain ur answer.
Thnx

Comments

• ScarebearzScarebearz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 640
    edited October 25, 2016
    There is no "straight answer", you pick what suits your gear/talents/playstyle best.
  • iBeadiBead
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited October 25, 2016
    >.< that answer wont help me to decide... Mp and hp ar both for survivle... Mp if u go with manashield and hp in total... Just say what u prefer and why
  • ScarebearzScarebearz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 640
    edited October 25, 2016
    iBead
    iBead said:

>.< that answer wont help me to decide... Mp and hp ar both for survivle... Mp if u go with manashield and hp in total... Just say what u prefer and why
    None of us know how YOU play or what YOU focus on, therefore you need to weigh the pros and cons of each build and decide what'll suit you best.

I like a mix, but that what suits ME xD

• ANGRY_riderANGRY_rider
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 915
    edited November 19, 2016
    Having extremely high MP enables you to regenerate MP(Dark Ecstasy) much faster in terms of flat numbers. Say instead of 50 mana per tick, you would be regenerating 200++ mana. This amount of regeneration allows you use other skills immediately when Mana Shield just took all your mana away. You could be needing to cast a Bomb or Light Blast, or in usual cases, Blink - in which you will have much more MP left after using two or more skills even at low MP%

HP imo is more of a... luxury stat. It would only be great if you have +15 above gears(to support the HP with a high damage reduction), 2x/3x HP rings (way more expensive than MP), full Void Kargyle seals with max attribute rolls, etc. This becomes nice especially at +20 during Tranua/Attaius, maybe up to L3 Lava.

Pvp, I wouldn't know.
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,305
    edited November 23, 2016
    If we are talking about perfect rings then yes:
    - Both rings with: HP 10%+ & MP 10%+

The optimal rings should give:
    - One with: HP 10%+ & MP 10%+
    - Second with: MP 10%+

The fair rings would be:
    - One with: MP 10%+
    - Second with: MP or HP 10%+