[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Current State Of The Game

AlleyanaaaAlleyanaaa
Riders of Icarus Rep: 935
Posts: 49
Member
edited November 1, 2016 in Suggestions and Feedback
As all of the dedicated players know right now the game is in a pretty bad state. The general overview of Tritael Rift was really not great. On top of that many people were upset about the boss being based on destabilize mechanics. I for one actually like that so i wont be talking about that today. The point im trying to make today is that the game is loosing players. Its doing so very quickly too. The new legendary dungeons are putting people over the line, As someone who runs Breach H5 And Frost Keep H5 every day, Content is now sparce and if we're lucky only has 9-10 gamebreaking bugs that make us want to jump of a cliff. With the new legendary dungeons things just went to far and its impossible to actually get anything done. We cant craft the new karasha gear because of the lack of materials. Tanks are getting 1 shotted and things just dont work. As a melee class i also dont want to have to pump $300 or so into the game for +20 gear so that i can get new gear to spend more money getting to +20.

This is just at this point blatantly pay to win. As for someone who disagrees with me because im sure there will be a few of you. I spent way to much gold and purchased myself some nice level 120 tempering stones, and proceded to spend 200 of them on one peace of gear with 200 ellunes and then went to temper a sword to +20. If anyone cares to guess what happned i used all the ellunes and its only at 17.

We need more content but the mindless grinding to better out dps and defence while pumping money into the game for new things to pump money into isnt helping anyone. We need to work on PVP, Dueling, World Raids, And maybe just maybe, THINGS NOT GOING INVIS WHEN YOU TRY TO KILL THEM.

For the love of god nexon this game has so much potential and its so much fun. just please, please dont ruin it any more


instead of mindlessly ranting about nexon, here are some things that need to be fixed.
-Carleon going invisible in legendary
-Case sensitivity in the auction
-Attauis just going full rage mode and killing everyones mounts
-The price of tempering things to +20
-Legendary Drops in Legedary Dungeons {i know shocking that these should drop legendarys}
NokuturnicAccidentFortuneSoulWildLavenderTacticalBwconMenegroth_SusejDraconiya

Comments

  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,235
    Posts: 3,848
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited November 1, 2016
    You are able to address your concerns Here at the Legendary dungeons Feedback official Survey. Please feel free to give us your insight and opinions there. Thank you Rider!
  • mademsmadems
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 355
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited November 3, 2016
    Hm, let me add some things here:

    The game had a really nice peak when legendary gear first appeared. You could improve, search for a better part, sell stuff buy stuff, tame, grow familiars... you got the point, the game was active and healthy. Current state, at least on the server i'm playing (EU-Akaldus) is that everything is on freeze mode. Overpriced items on AH, low sales, ultra-hard legendary dungeons with bad-really bad drops (even for crafting materials), i can't even mention PvP, more or less same thing over and over again...

    We build our characters already 2-3 times for Frost keep, Cavern of the Veil, Rift and now Legendary dungeons. You all know what that means when you have to have (especially for a tank that i play) good gears + heroic seals. Hold on there... Heroic seals. Every time we have to change gear that means 12-15 brand new or re-raised familiars. I don't want to calculate the time you need for that to be either afk in game or find that precious full growth pots that either or not enough from monthly rewards BUT THEY DON'T DROP! Or even a better scenario is to remove the seal as is and use it to the next piece of gear since it is already mine.; that might help with prices and popularity. I can't imagine people leaving 24/7 their PC's on just to raise something that they will have to waste it in a month; or maybe they are doing it already; but for how long... + i need my PC healthy...

    I understand this is open beta but this game really feels like a pieces. Build, re-build, grow, tame, re-tame, do some daily quests, play a legendary dungeon and die 100 times without any prize, do Frost Keep for 3 months and wish for a good drop or Veil or breach... nah breach doesn't worth... do pvp - doesn't exist at all.

    More or less, these things caused my server to go down on popularity and still going day after day.
    Good luck playing along with all that Garme and Agnas 24/7 tamers...

    --------------------
    In case you wonder:
    Server: Akaldus - EU
    Class: Guardian
    Gears: lv.40 set fully heroic sealed, Legendary Sword, Shield, Jewels, Bow
    Stats: 40k hp, 10k Deff, 5k DPS
    so im not a low geared cry baby :)
    PperkMenegroth_Susej
  • AlleyanaaaAlleyanaaa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 935
    Posts: 49
    Member
    edited November 4, 2016
    Thank you for your comment and the valuable info, If possible i am trying to have everyone leave a couple things for what could make the game better for you, so if possible could you leave a few things you would like to be fixed?

    @madems
  • mademsmadems
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 355
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited November 4, 2016
    Well i will do my best and i hope my thoughts will be heard.

    1) PvE content. Rift, breach and legendary patch need improvements. Rift bosses are ok-ish and it is a nice activity for guilds or even solo but they need improvements. Try to fight Flam and stay alive from the "ghost" bombs that explode in one place and the effect stay on a different spot (bugged). Kelsier one shots people. A falling ice skill stacks and can do really huge damage (i saw hits on my tank 100k). Of course i can block it after i saw this, but not all characters have block right?

    Breach more or less is not attractive to play. No achievements or rewards and drop rate of gear is low. The point there is to farm World Bosses and craft the gear, but a dungeon is always necessary to drop stuff. That's the point and the challenge to actually do the dungeon. Mini Bosses don't drop, that's why most people just rushing to the end.

    Legendary dungeons supposed to make a difference between full build characters and non; and challenge people. In current state Legendary dungeons are more frustrating than challenging. Of course you can tell the difference from a 40k+ hp tank 10k deff and a 25khp and 6k pdeff (both lvl40). The difference here is that we both do Frost keep - Cavern of the Veil H5 easy but we are the same trash in Legendary.
    Simple stuff for Legendary dungeons (since there are many posts out there):
    - Balanced damage - those 100k + crits
    - Fair Drop Rate - gear and mats
    - Doable Crafts (try to drop a Magic Dragon Essence - or farm 30 Karasha's Soul Fragments on a daily basis)
    - Improve gameplay and skills on all classes (hold aggro from golems in Lavalight last boss is just broken)


    2) General Stuff: I am really annoyed by the seals. Since i have to re-build more more for upcoming patches, updates or lvl increase. We need more Full growth pots (drop/craft) or even a tool to extract the seal as is. Many people spent up to 1000gold already to a single seal with maximum stats (Venomous Caspert, Terror Kerav, Kargyle etc) and they will just throw it away and re-raise it when a patch will come with gear or level up. We got the point of taming and crafting and searching but we are not playing Pokemon here... This needs a balance.

    3) PvP content.Playing mmo's is all about PvP at the end game. Build a nice character and see what he can do against others. Climb ladders, Conquer, fight make yourself known or your guild/ally. If you fail, you go improve and try again (adding a bridge between PvE). In current state non of these exist. 1vs1, 3vs3 5vs5 etc. Need achievements and meaningful rewards as well. With simple words a small push from developers to actually pay attention in PvP as well. This will give people a challenge, a reason to play the PvE and improve, a goal and more.

    For now, this is it. Lets hope someone will pay attention to these... :)


  • QuarterBreedQuarterBreed
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 845
    Posts: 72
    Member
    edited November 4, 2016
    madems
    madems said:

    Well i will do my best and i hope my thoughts will be heard.

    1) PvE content. Rift, breach and legendary patch need improvements. Rift bosses are ok-ish and it is a nice activity for guilds or even solo but they need improvements. Try to fight Flam and stay alive from the "ghost" bombs that explode in one place and the effect stay on a different spot (bugged). Kelsier one shots people. A falling ice skill stacks and can do really huge damage (i saw hits on my tank 100k). Of course i can block it after i saw this, but not all characters have block right?

    Breach more or less is not attractive to play. No achievements or rewards and drop rate of gear is low. The point there is to farm World Bosses and craft the gear, but a dungeon is always necessary to drop stuff. That's the point and the challenge to actually do the dungeon. Mini Bosses don't drop, that's why most people just rushing to the end.

    Legendary dungeons supposed to make a difference between full build characters and non; and challenge people. In current state Legendary dungeons are more frustrating than challenging. Of course you can tell the difference from a 40k+ hp tank 10k deff and a 25khp and 6k pdeff (both lvl40). The difference here is that we both do Frost keep - Cavern of the Veil H5 easy but we are the same trash in Legendary.
    Simple stuff for Legendary dungeons (since there are many posts out there):
    - Balanced damage - those 100k + crits
    - Fair Drop Rate - gear and mats
    - Doable Crafts (try to drop a Magic Dragon Essence - or farm 30 Karasha's Soul Fragments on a daily basis)
    - Improve gameplay and skills on all classes (hold aggro from golems in Lavalight last boss is just broken)


    2) General Stuff: I am really annoyed by the seals. Since i have to re-build more more for upcoming patches, updates or lvl increase. We need more Full growth pots (drop/craft) or even a tool to extract the seal as is. Many people spent up to 1000gold already to a single seal with maximum stats (Venomous Caspert, Terror Kerav, Kargyle etc) and they will just throw it away and re-raise it when a patch will come with gear or level up. We got the point of taming and crafting and searching but we are not playing Pokemon here... This needs a balance.

    3) PvP content.Playing mmo's is all about PvP at the end game. Build a nice character and see what he can do against others. Climb ladders, Conquer, fight make yourself known or your guild/ally. If you fail, you go improve and try again (adding a bridge between PvE). In current state non of these exist. 1vs1, 3vs3 5vs5 etc. Need achievements and meaningful rewards as well. With simple words a small push from developers to actually pay attention in PvP as well. This will give people a challenge, a reason to play the PvE and improve, a goal and more.

    For now, this is it. Lets hope someone will pay attention to these... :)


    I'm sorry but playing mmos isn't all about pvp at end game.

    GrizzlyUKAlleyanaaaMenegroth_SusejDraconiya
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,115
    Posts: 638
    Member
    edited November 4, 2016
    madems
    madems said:

    Well i will do my best and i hope my thoughts will be heard.

    3) PvP content.Playing mmo's is all about PvP at the end game. Build a nice character and see what he can do against others. Climb ladders, Conquer, fight make yourself known or your guild/ally. If you fail, you go improve and try again (adding a bridge between PvE). In current state non of these exist. 1vs1, 3vs3 5vs5 etc. Need achievements and meaningful rewards as well. With simple words a small push from developers to actually pay attention in PvP as well. This will give people a challenge, a reason to play the PvE and improve, a goal and more.

    For now, this is it. Lets hope someone will pay attention to these... :)

    I find myself wondering which MMO's you've played that lead you to that "Playing mmo's is all about PvP at the end game" statement? I've played a few MMO's over the years but none of them have been "all about PvP at the end game".
    Draconiya
  • AlleyanaaaAlleyanaaa
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 935
    Posts: 49
    Member
    edited November 5, 2016
    madems
    madems said:

    Well i will do my best and i hope my thoughts will be heard.

    1) PvE content. Rift, breach and legendary patch need improvements. Rift bosses are ok-ish and it is a nice activity for guilds or even solo but they need improvements. Try to fight Flam and stay alive from the "ghost" bombs that explode in one place and the effect stay on a different spot (bugged). Kelsier one shots people. A falling ice skill stacks and can do really huge damage (i saw hits on my tank 100k). Of course i can block it after i saw this, but not all characters have block right?

    Breach more or less is not attractive to play. No achievements or rewards and drop rate of gear is low. The point there is to farm World Bosses and craft the gear, but a dungeon is always necessary to drop stuff. That's the point and the challenge to actually do the dungeon. Mini Bosses don't drop, that's why most people just rushing to the end.

    Legendary dungeons supposed to make a difference between full build characters and non; and challenge people. In current state Legendary dungeons are more frustrating than challenging. Of course you can tell the difference from a 40k+ hp tank 10k deff and a 25khp and 6k pdeff (both lvl40). The difference here is that we both do Frost keep - Cavern of the Veil H5 easy but we are the same trash in Legendary.
    Simple stuff for Legendary dungeons (since there are many posts out there):
    - Balanced damage - those 100k + crits
    - Fair Drop Rate - gear and mats
    - Doable Crafts (try to drop a Magic Dragon Essence - or farm 30 Karasha's Soul Fragments on a daily basis)
    - Improve gameplay and skills on all classes (hold aggro from golems in Lavalight last boss is just broken)


    2) General Stuff: I am really annoyed by the seals. Since i have to re-build more more for upcoming patches, updates or lvl increase. We need more Full growth pots (drop/craft) or even a tool to extract the seal as is. Many people spent up to 1000gold already to a single seal with maximum stats (Venomous Caspert, Terror Kerav, Kargyle etc) and they will just throw it away and re-raise it when a patch will come with gear or level up. We got the point of taming and crafting and searching but we are not playing Pokemon here... This needs a balance.

    3) PvP content.Playing mmo's is all about PvP at the end game. Build a nice character and see what he can do against others. Climb ladders, Conquer, fight make yourself known or your guild/ally. If you fail, you go improve and try again (adding a bridge between PvE). In current state non of these exist. 1vs1, 3vs3 5vs5 etc. Need achievements and meaningful rewards as well. With simple words a small push from developers to actually pay attention in PvP as well. This will give people a challenge, a reason to play the PvE and improve, a goal and more.

    For now, this is it. Lets hope someone will pay attention to these... :)


    Thanks man for working so hard to make this for the fourm
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    Posts: 1,040
    Member
    edited November 5, 2016
    Extracting seals like they are now would mean: Market bankrupt, and only maxed pet in that case would be worth something since they can be re-used at max.. The game economy could collapse pretty fast....
    Since we are already experiencing an economy problem here in Velzerorth due to lack of new players, seals are falling down in prices more and more. U can buy Karresh for 100g or not so much more.. Even with good values.. What if they were also re-usable? Taming and selling seals would become useless.
    In any game enchants cannot be re-taken once done. The only difference with Icarus it's that here you have to raise up afk your pets, which take an endless time.
  • HaerionHaerion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,405
    Posts: 152
    Member
    edited November 5, 2016
    Yes if you take out all the afk-players just levelling their mounts/pets/seals I think most players would really feel totally lonesome on most servers. It's a ghost town.
    I do agree, this needs improvement, but I do also agree, that the market would crash in a few days if we were allowed to "re-use" our seals as they are.
    Taming and everything would become senseless.

    So, how could this specific situation be improved?
    - Implement the familiar farms already ---> We put our pets there for a fee and get them back at max-level after some time. How long you have to put your pet to the farm, depends on the stable, where you put it in. Choose a cheap stable and it will take like 72 hours until you get it back. Choose the most expensive one and you get it back in like 18 hours.
    - The price for this shall not be higher than just buying it from the AH but also not so cheap, that you don't have some work to do to get the gold for it. Maybe something like: 20 Gold to put it in the Farm + 5 Gold for each hour you want it back earlier.
    If we say, 20 Gold for 72 Hours (maximum wait time) up to 18 hours (minimum wait time), this makes a difference of 54 hours * 5 Gold = 220 Gold. So for 240 Gold you get your mount back in 18 hours - NO MATTER WHAT THE MAX LEVEL IS. This applies to Lvl 25 (Garme) as well as current Level 40 (Kargyle & Co). And it will apply to Level 50,55,60,whatever maxlevel we get.

    While the 240 may sound high from current market situation, it will be not-so-high when we reach lvl 45+.

    And this is the point, where the Familiar Farm will help to keep the Market stable.
    I show you, how:

    - You get your self-tamed mount for 240G in 18 hours.
    - Everybody who wants to sell a seal on the AH has to invest these 18 hours too.
    - So he will sell it with some profit, say 300G.
    - You, as the buyer in AH now have the choice: * Are you the impatient one, who can't/doesn't want to wait that day for the seal, you will buy for 300. If you have the time or the 60G more are "too much" for you, you will wait one day, but have the effort, to craft the taming mark, find the beast and succesfully tame it.

    But the prices for seals will flatten out a bit, giving EVERYONE the option, to have it "now" for a bit higher price in AH or to just wait a day or a bit longer (depending on your gold-wallet).

    And no one has to leave the PC running 24/7.
    I understand, that there is marketing behind, because the statistics are relevant for the "success" of a game. And to be able to put out statistics with "1200 Players AVERAGE ONLINE 24/7 on each server" is something better for marketing than to tell "150 Players online 24/7 average".
    If we all turn off our pc because we do not have to level our pets, their online statistics would go down to nothing in the current state.

    And this last point, the damned statistics, is why this all may not work :)
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    Posts: 1,040
    Member
    edited November 5, 2016
    Ppl would prefer to stay afk levelling more than paying 240g for re-level them.
    Personally I'm getting full growth potions from october and november rewards which allow me to max around 20 pets in no time.

    Imho a simple formula can be:
    - 48 hours Stables: Max Pet Level * 2g
    - 36 hours Stables: Max Pet Level * 2,5g
    - 24 hours Stables: Max Pet Level * 3g
    - 12 hours Stables: Max Pet Level * 5g

    Since we cannot raise up any lvl 40 in 12hr and since we cannot buy a mark for that price, even paying 200g seems pretty good.
    But if someone prefer to level them spending less, 80g and wait 48hrs seems good to me.

    Ofc I wouldn't raise Agnas in a 12hrs stables...
  • mademsmadems
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 355
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited November 5, 2016
    @QuarterBreed,GrizzlyUK
    When PvP is supported in a game, IT IS IMPORTANT(otherwise do not add it in the game):
    Let me try to explain that in different words. Farming gear and growing as a player you will need at some point to compare yourself with an opponent. Endless PvE is also important when you have to team-up for a challenging dungeon, party with friends for fun etc. But what happens when you put everything in PvE to; let us say; get the best gear in the game. So at some point you have the best gear, the most OP character in the game and you can take down anything in game. So what's the next challenge for you? Why you should do it over and over again? For satisfaction; ok. And after 1 week you drop the game cause of lack of PvE content. At that point try to do PvP and you will face someone who will give you a new challenge that will last. Final words, a good game needs a nice balance between PvE and PvP; this is what i'm trying to say here.

    @Haerion
    Nice idea there mate but still 70% of players on my server now are pokemasters and 24/7 afk-ers familiar growing machines. For now that you can't make money even from legendary drops or nice seals; 200g looks impossible so we need something else to do it on our own without costing that much.

    Another thing i saw just yesterday:
    I got a nice recipe for a Karasha shield to craft. Nice! BUT! Farming all those materials will need close to a month of time (karasha fragments and especially MAGIC DRAGON ESSENCE that drops once every 10 legendary dungeons and you need a lot). Well i add the recipe and i saw that "fabulous" Success: NORMAL. Well good luck with that! Farm all of those things and get a 50% chance to craft it. Ridiculous....
  • QuarterBreedQuarterBreed
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 845
    Posts: 72
    Member
    edited November 5, 2016
    madems
    madems said:

    @QuarterBreed,GrizzlyUK
    When PvP is supported in a game, IT IS IMPORTANT(otherwise do not add it in the game):
    Let me try to explain that in different words. Farming gear and growing as a player you will need at some point to compare yourself with an opponent. Endless PvE is also important when you have to team-up for a challenging dungeon, party with friends for fun etc. But what happens when you put everything in PvE to; let us say; get the best gear in the game. So at some point you have the best gear, the most OP character in the game and you can take down anything in game. So what's the next challenge for you? Why you should do it over and over again? For satisfaction; ok. And after 1 week you drop the game cause of lack of PvE content. At that point try to do PvP and you will face someone who will give you a new challenge that will last. Final words, a good game needs a nice balance between PvE and PvP; this is what i'm trying to say here.

    @Haerion
    Nice idea there mate but still 70% of players on my server now are pokemasters and 24/7 afk-ers familiar growing machines. For now that you can't make money even from legendary drops or nice seals; 200g looks impossible so we need something else to do it on our own without costing that much.

    Another thing i saw just yesterday:
    I got a nice recipe for a Karasha shield to craft. Nice! BUT! Farming all those materials will need close to a month of time (karasha fragments and especially MAGIC DRAGON ESSENCE that drops once every 10 legendary dungeons and you need a lot). Well i add the recipe and i saw that "fabulous" Success: NORMAL. Well good luck with that! Farm all of those things and get a 50% chance to craft it. Ridiculous....
    "Playing mmo's is all about PvP at the end game." is totally different from what you are saying now. Yes in mmos with pve/pvp people will do both. Some may get bored and turn to pvp or some will stay doing pve content or some like me will do both. You cannot say mmos are all about PvP at endgame. Not sure what mmos you've played, or what mmo you came from, but not all work like that.

    GrizzlyUK
  • mademsmadems
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 355
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited November 5, 2016
    @QuarterBreed
    You already said that... All i'm saying is when a game SUPPORTS PvP, i mean there is PvP you need to actually support and promote it. To have a point to actually play and spend time there. And i don't think so that this game is all about Pv, cause it lacks in many points...

    And i don't think that your posts are being helpful or relevant to the discussion here. I can't see any suggestions or current state of game posts except for you wondering if i played mmo's or what did i played in the past.
  • QuarterBreedQuarterBreed
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 845
    Posts: 72
    Member
    edited November 5, 2016
    madems
    madems said:

    @QuarterBreed
    You already said that... All i'm saying is when a game SUPPORTS PvP, i mean there is PvP you need to actually support and promote it. To have a point to actually play and spend time there. And i don't think so that this game is all about Pv, cause it lacks in many points...
    Then you should reword your OP. They haven't even addressed the new content patch issues yet. It will be awhile before they do anything with pvp is my guess. If they do anything for pvp before hand it will be half-ass just like the last content patch.
  • mademsmadems
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 355
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited November 5, 2016
    QuarterBreed

    madems
    madems said:

    @QuarterBreed
    You already said that... All i'm saying is when a game SUPPORTS PvP, i mean there is PvP you need to actually support and promote it. To have a point to actually play and spend time there. And i don't think so that this game is all about Pv, cause it lacks in many points...
    Then you should reword your OP. They haven't even addressed the new content patch issues yet. It will be awhile before they do anything with pvp is my guess. If they do anything for pvp before hand it will be half-ass just like the last content patch.
    That's why this post says CURRENT STATE OF THE GAME. And the thing we discuss here is the way/route to the end game and how updates will affect or affecting the game and us.
  • QuarterBreedQuarterBreed
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 845
    Posts: 72
    Member
    edited November 5, 2016
    madems
    madems said:

    @QuarterBreed
    And i don't think that your posts are being helpful or relevant to the discussion here. I can't see any suggestions or current state of game posts except for you wondering if i played mmo's or what did i played in the past.
    All I said in my first post was. Playing mmo's isn't all about PvP at the end game. Then you try to justify it.
    You cant say end game in all mmo's is all about pvp because its not. Especially this game. Sry to burst your bubble.

  • tbird1000tbird1000
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 370
    Posts: 11
    Member
    edited November 6, 2016
    Pvp can die in a fire for all I care. It has almost nothing to do with current state of the game.

    Economy is terrible but that's mostly a lack of player base.

    The content is not playable for the average player. It took a month of work before my newly lvl 40 was able to solo tfk h1. The gear situation is just horrendous.

    A major part of this problem is Nexon has a fetish with randomness. Random drops, random stuff from boxes, random rewards, random chances at gear improvements, random everything. This is a major player deterrent. My friends and I hated this from atlantica online (yes that game was made by another company but nexon just made the random thing worse when they took over), and I came over to this one in the hopes of something better, only to find pretty much the same stupidity.

    Also, how is it that I can solo frost keep h2 just fine with maybe a potion or two, but I can't solo cavern of the veil h1 at all even with over dozen full health potions? There needs to be some balancing of the boss difficulties, as was earlier suggested.

    Suggestion for gear would be similar to other mmo's I've actually enjoyed: Every time you complete a dungeon, you get some sort of thing you can collect, which then you can purchase gear for when you have enough. Similar to the coins already in place, but significantly easier to obtain. It shouldn't take getting to level 25 before you can do lavalight for coins, you're already well past that gear point, so running lavalight at that point is retarded (in the literal meaning of the word).

    The comeback here would be "do it with friends." To this I would point out previous posts: there isn't enough player base. This is mostly a soloers game pre-endgame content (i.e. world bosses).

    Edit: Also the drop rate on mark recipes, particularly for elite marks, is incredibly horrendous, and should be increased significantly (example: took killing Lashaka 50 times to get the Straiga mark recipe, or I've also been farming over 200 mobs so far for the Abagne recipe and have yet to see it drop).
    NokuturnicAccident
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    Posts: 1,040
    Member
    edited November 6, 2016
    In any game there are dungeons more easy for certain classes and some that are almost impossible to do. it's normal.
    As Wiz I can solo all heroic dungeons.. Only TB requires a bit of potions 'cause I prefer to stand in front of the boss and take all the damage instead of moving here and there, it's less time spending. CoV could be soloed with ease till h2-3, H4 and H5 takes lot of time but can be done anyway.. FK runs smooth till h3, but I usually prefer H2 which take me 9 mins if I rush it or 12 if I go more calmy.
    A friend Tank can solo all dungeons too, same for Sin and good geared priest. The only class that actually have hard time it's the Berserker if not very well geared. For hard time I mean that they need more potions than all other classes. But in this case, as much higher is the dps, as less potions you use at the end. It's just a matter of gear.. For sure a zerk need higher enchanted gear to survive.

    About marks.. I farmed all the recipes and only Camara is taking more time than usual since I can't farm Bismuth as much as I want.
    Abagna dropped me during the quests i did when levelling.. But hey, I usually kill more mobs 'cause I always try to drop something. It's only a matter of time. :)