[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NA- Hakain server [Holdmybeer] recruiting

VesricVesric
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,205
edited November 15, 2016 in Guilds
Do you like beer? Do you have a pulse most of the time? Active on the server? Not a tool? We want you to hold our beer! Join us in epic adventures where we are so awesome we fight bosses while holding beer, look like bosses holding beer and pretty much are bosses holding beer. Get in here, someone beer me.
  1. Would you hold my beer?2 votes
    1. Like a boss.
       100% (2 votes)
    2. No, I am a horrible friend.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• VesricVesric
    edited November 3, 2016
    So aside from my funny posting I have had some inquiries on what we are seriously looking for so to be fair I will list our requirements here.

Firstly we are a mix of serious/casual play. As in we want to be really good at what we do but not be high stress. It's a game, we are here to have fun. We aren't going to hound you about being on every second of every day but if we don't see you for a week without any heads up, you're probably getting kicked.

Second, be willing to put in the effort to get gear. For the love of whatever you hold dear, nobody wants to be saving your backside all the time. I would prefer that you have some appropriate heroic+ gear for your level or be willing to put in the work with some help to get it.

Third, HAVE AND USE TEAMSPEAK. Not negotiable. It is crap to not be able to quickly communicate in raids/dungeons. Not to mention it just builds friendships in the guild. If you don't have/won't use TS, we don't need or want you. I know that sounds harsh but it is what it is.

Fourth, be of honorable character. nobody likes A-holes. Well.... people like me for some reason but I haven't figured that out.

Lastly, be someone that thinks of people besides just yourself. We want to progress as a group and having a consistent "me" attitude is not going to work in a team setting. we want ALL of our members to progress.

That about covers what we are looking for aside from just a decent sense of humor. C'mon, we are [Holdmybeer] there is no way we don't like having a good time.
  • VesricVesric
    edited November 13, 2016
    just bumping this
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited November 15, 2016
    @Vesric

Hi, in case you didn't know, these forums Code of Honor do not allow bumping. Please review the Code of Honor at your earliest convenience, Rider!

Edit: I merged your threads since is only one per section, for example; one thread under Recruiting and one under your respective region, NA or EU.
  • VesricVesric
    edited November 15, 2016
    Cream
    Cream said:

@Vesric

Hi, in case you didn't know, these forums Code of Honor do not allow bumping. Please review the Code of Honor at your earliest convenience, Rider!

Edit: I merged your threads since is only one per section, for example; one thread under Recruiting and one under your respective region, NA or EU.
    So no bumping but we can just make a whole new post?
  • TenbladesTenblades
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited November 15, 2016
    Sooooo here's the dealio, I'm in the EU but all the guilds are either French/German/Russian and I speak non of those languages.

I'm literally just walking into this game looking for a place to play / enjoy / level up / get drunk during raids.

I'd be starting a new char and I'm not sure if you're just after people who are already leveled and bossed up or if you're cool with helping a complete new guy figure things out. I'm a seasoned mmo player, so no worries on the basics just never really played RoI.

Vesric
  • VesricVesric
    edited November 16, 2016
    Tenblades
    Tenblades said:

Sooooo here's the dealio, I'm in the EU but all the guilds are either French/German/Russian and I speak non of those languages.

I'm literally just walking into this game looking for a place to play / enjoy / level up / get drunk during raids.

I'd be starting a new char and I'm not sure if you're just after people who are already leveled and bossed up or if you're cool with helping a complete new guy figure things out. I'm a seasoned mmo player, so no worries on the basics just never really played RoI.

Send me an in game mail and I will get you set up man.