[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Familiar Full Growth Potions

AlleyanaaaAlleyanaaa
Riders of Icarus Rep: 935
edited November 4, 2016 in Mount Collection and Combat
Current Ways To Get Full Growth Potions
-Monthly Reward Writs
-Sometimes Sold On the Auction
-Has Been Purchasable in Korean versions through NX Plus

As of right now Familiar Full Growth Potions are very very hard to obtain. The problem with that is, as im sure all of you know, Familiars take an extremely long time to level. Even if you kill your pc by leaving it on all the time its most likely almost 24 hours to level one heroic familiar, while it does change with the level cap of the familiar. What if nexon made a daily or even once every 3 day quest that you needed to do to obtain the extra full growth potions we all want. As of now a lot of people afk familiars because you have to fully level them every time you want to put them into your new gear. Not only the heroic seal stones but Heroic Seal Extractors are needed. Another thing that would be nice is if they added claws or jewelry that increased familiar xp. This would make another thing for people to do and make it easier to level familiars without just giving the potions away.

thanks for your time and comment if there is anything you have to add

1. Should Nexon make this easier12 votes
    1. Add claws or Jewelry
       8% (1 vote)
    2. Add Quests for potions
       67% (8 votes)
    3. Its fine as it is
       25% (3 votes)

Comments

• PperkPperk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,390
    edited November 4, 2016
    Its a good idea but i think this will never happen, we have that title "Sealer Supreme" with +10% familiar XP and 1% taming chance.
    Alleyanaaa
  • AlleyanaaaAlleyanaaa
    edited November 4, 2016
    @Pperk Thats true we do have that, However the grim riders pack comes with claws from the boss of the lair and stuff, While being only 30 days they give 100% familiar xp while you wear them. This does prove that at nothing else Nexon has thought of it
    Pperk
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited November 4, 2016
    It is kinda fine how it is, counting all boni together you can cut a lv. 40 heroic down to 4h to 5h afk leveling, seems still decent,
    and It's not like you replace familiar seals on a daily basis, you got enouth time to level them inbetween gearing up.^^
  • AlleyanaaaAlleyanaaa
    edited November 4, 2016
    Rele
    Rele said:

It is kinda fine how it is, counting all boni together you can cut a lv. 40 heroic down to 4h to 5h afk leveling, seems still decent,
    and It's not like you replace familiar seals on a daily basis, you got enouth time to level them inbetween gearing up.^^
    Yes and no, I do leave my pc on leveling and its not a huge problem for me. However people that cant always leave their pc on disagree with both of us. I made the post because of the fact that i have friends who share a pc or just their pc will overheat if they leave it on all night.
    Antonis
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited November 5, 2016
    Alleyanaaa

Rele
    Rele said:

Yes and no, I do leave my pc on leveling and its not a huge problem for me. However people that cant always leave their pc on disagree with both of us. I made the post because of the fact that i have friends who share a pc or just their pc will overheat if they leave it on all night.
    if your PC overheats because you have it on for 2 nights or so...then your PC is defect from the start ^^
    A normal PC can run without issues 24/7. Only "problem" doing so is that your components will be faster worn out...which means maybe after 1-2 years things will begin to break and not after 5 years if you just have it on from time to time. ;-)