[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Hotkeys?

AlleyanaaaAlleyanaaa
Riders of Icarus Rep: 935
edited November 5, 2016 in Guardian
So im normally a zerk but being new to tanking i wanted to know what the community uses for hotkeys for each skill. Right now i dont know what i should be using and thus my tanking is worse for it. So if you have any knowledge about this please just go ahead and let me know :)

Comments

• SuperloveSuperlove
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 975
    edited November 6, 2016
    Well, its entirely up to your preference I guess. This is what mine look like:

http://imgur.com/aHRKgxx

Hardly optimised but its what I've gotten used to. My rotation is basically 2-3-R-C over and over if I'm holding aggro on something.
  • AlleyanaaaAlleyanaaa
    edited November 6, 2016
    Superlove
    Superlove said:

Well, its entirely up to your preference I guess. This is what mine look like:

http://imgur.com/aHRKgxx

Hardly optimised but its what I've gotten used to. My rotation is basically 2-3-R-C over and over if I'm holding aggro on something.

How do you change the keys on each slot that you need to press to activate it, Mine only goes 1 through = and then F1 through F12 And Alt + 1 through Alt + =
  • SuperloveSuperlove
    edited November 6, 2016
    Do you mean how do you get extra bars? Or how did I bind them to QERFCV etc?
  • AlleyanaaaAlleyanaaa
    edited November 6, 2016
    Superlove
    Superlove said:

Do you mean how do you get extra bars? Or how did I bind them to QERFCV etc?
    i mean how you bound them to QERFCV ect xD
  • SuperloveSuperlove
    edited November 6, 2016
    Settings > Keybindings
  • AlleyanaaaAlleyanaaa
    edited November 7, 2016
    Superlove
    Superlove said:

Settings > Keybindings
    ok thanks, sorry i really didnt know you could do that even on my zerk and it was pissing me off, thanks tho'
  • AlleyanaaaAlleyanaaa
    edited November 7, 2016
    @Cream i dont need this anymore could you be troubled to remove it?
  • SuperloveSuperlove
    edited November 7, 2016
    No worries. Transitioning from clicking your skills to having them all keybound is daunting at first, but pays off in the long run. Its a more efficient way to use your skills
This discussion has been closed.