[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lucky Box Mounts

NeoraNeora
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,080
edited November 18, 2016 in General Chat
So the first Lucky Box is now like 2 months ago and not one of this mounts is available in the shop. Im not against this Boxes its a good thing u can get some mounts for ingame gold but its too much if u have to farm for every single mount because there dont buyable in the shop.

Knowing so much people who want to buy the mounts from the shop asking me when they see me on Radesh where i get him and if he ever will be available again.

So i hope im not the only one to refuse to buy the Lucky Boxes and we can see this mounts someday in the shop.
Menegroth_Susej
  1. Should the Lucky box mounts be available in the shop too?29 votes
    1. Yes pls i dont want to put my real money in Lucky boxes.
       79% (23 votes)
    2. Nope leave them in the Lucky Boxes.
       21% (6 votes)

Comments

• ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited November 18, 2016
    Not just mounts, skins and pets too, this whole lucky box system is just stupid, but ppl know that already,
    they can make cheaper boxes with just the useable items like stones potions and all that,
    also who came up with the idea to put legendary pegasi marks in the boxes?
    that is kinda ptw as you can get the seal with real money by buying boxes, while ppl ingame are limited to 1 or maybe 2/3 with luck all 5 days. Not to talk about the seals from the legendary pets and mount from the boxes^^
    DraconiyaNeoraMenegroth_Susej
  • JAFFJAFF
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,545
    edited November 18, 2016
    Those lucky boxes, lets look at them from a reasonable and prudent point of view.
    The truth is they had all these questionable pets / mounts , they knew if put up for sale as stand alone pets / mounts there would be little if any sales.
    Lets face it some child will come along and have to have the miniature spear chunker for a pet even if the boost is only health or other marginal stat booster.
    Now Nexon needed to part the fools from their money so what do they do, make lucky boxes that the odds of getting the one or two prime items from them have been pushed so high as to make them almost impossible to get.
    Now by the time you wade through all those unwanted pets / mounts to get to what you do want, the price was neither worth it nor are the other pets useful for anything but taking up familiar space!!

So who really does not understand what is going on here or why??
    If they bust them out and sell them on demand you will only buy the ones that do your class any good and Nexon want make near as much!!
    They are never going to put those mounts out for sale, only in the lucky boxes!!

Do a call out thread for the odds on each pet / mount and I bet you would be amazed at the slim chances that exist to get any of those premium pets out of those boxes.

So when you consider all this, a person who is willing to keep purchasing those boxes will eventually get that special pet / mount!! Based on that ideology, you can see how the threads are created and exist which refer to this game as P2W!!
  • SasaanSasaan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,055
    edited November 22, 2016
    I think they should put these mounts in the shop, for 15k NX points each. The lucky boxes cost less so you have a chance at getting them for less than the one in the shop. Maybe have the mounts come out after the lucky boxes that have them are done being sold? This is reasonable and it isn't making Nexon lose any money out of it. lol They are still getting money out of it.

Not to mention, the mount you buy out of the lucky boxes are NOT tradeable so if you want to get some in game gold with these mounts, all you gotta do is buy the lucky boxes and hope you get the mount and then sell the mount. Done. Not everyone who wants these mounts are wanting to use irl cash.
    KamenRiderIcarusNeoraDraconiyaMenegroth_Susej
  • NeoraNeora
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,080
    edited November 22, 2016
    Thats exactly how i want it and ur post shows that im not the only one who think thats a good idea. Im not against this lucky boxes its a good thing u can buy some items for ingame gold but some mounts are so expensive in the ah buying some mounts from gold and some with real money is a good mix i think.

Buyed mounts from the ah that worth 75 bugs atm. So if there are not putting some lucky box mounts sometimes in the shop too there loosing more money than they can make with them.

I know this from a lot of other games first the new items are getting in such boxes and then there selling the items in the shop for the people who dont want to spent there real money for a chance of the pixels there want or for the people who didnt have the luck to get out of the box what there wanted i dont have a problem to buy it to a higher price if i get what i want to 100%.
    Sasaan