[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
[GUIDE] Stat Priest Survival by ptbrGAME
English is not my native language. I'm always correcting the grammar when I find an error. Thank you!
NA-KalasCategories in this Guide:
- Stat Build Priest: how to create a Survival Priest
- General Info about the build
- Equipments (Armors, Weapon, Secondary Weapon, Cossbow/Lance, Rings/Necklace/Bracelets)
- Familiar Seals for the build
Main Attribute Build: Constitution - Cooldown Reduction - Cast Time
Overview: The main Rider of Icarus Priest cures skills are based on the maximum target life percentage, ie the more life the target has, the more healing it will receive.
From this, there is no specific attribute that influences the potency of your healing, so you can simply choose multiple builds. And if you have the philosophy that healers were meant to stay in the background healing and protecting your allies while they do all the damage, including yourself, and survive as long as possible to ensure this, then Build Survival is the best build for you.
- Pro / Con
- Stat Build Info
- Tips / General Infos
- Max Health Calculation
- % Health Attribute Explanation
- Heroic / Legendary Itens
- Step 1 - Armor / Weapons / Secondary Weapon
- Step 2 - Rings / Necklace / Bracelet
- Step 3 - Crossbow / Lance
- Step 4 - Seals
- Step 5 - Talents
- Step 6 - Titles
- Step 7 - Pet
- Step 8 - Mount
- Ellora's Stuff
- Use as Pet
- Use as Mount
- Last Tips
- Chance of surviving many greater.
- If an enemy appears by some unexpected route, the priest still has a chance to cope until the tank controls the situation;
- If the tank is under some stun or control effect and the enemies are heading towards the priest, this can be superb until the tank comes back.
- The Righteous Authority skill (heals 5% of target maximum life) will have a greater effect under you, allowing you to tank small attacks;
- Your Healing Grow skill will have a greater effect on you (because this healing based on the maximum health of the target);
- In PvP areas, where priests are usually focused. He has a life and a high defense, increases his survival time, giving his friends time to eliminate opponents.
- It has very low damage. Especially when riding;
- In World Bosses (Jumawu for example) the damage caused by the priest does not help much the group to obtain drops.
- Constitution Limit: 593
- 1 Constitution point equals 25 Healths points
- You can find Constitution points in:
- Familiars Seals;
- Equipments: Armors, Weapons, Accesories;
- Costume and Talisman;
- Pets and Mounts buffs
[Tips / General Info]
Max Health Calculation
Your maxium health is based in three stats: Constitution, Health and % Health
Max_Health = (constitution_total * 25) + health_attributes_total + (%health_total * (constitution_total * 25))
In other words, your maximum health is the sum of:
- Take all your constitution points and multiply by 25;
- Add all the "Health" attributes of your items;
- Add all your "% Health" attributes and apply the percentage over the life gained in your Constitution Points.
- And you will find your total health
% Health Explanation
% Health works only in yours Constitution Points!
- Suppose you have 10 Constitution points and an item that gives you +200 Health. So you have 250 + 200 = 450 Max Health.
- If you equip an item that gives you 10% health, you will have 475 health and not 495. Because the 10% are based on the 250 health points you have at your Constitution points and not your total health when equipping the item.
Heroic and Legendaries Itens
- Heroic: Max 2 Slots per piece and 3 Lanes of Attributes;
- Legendary: Max 3 Slots per piece and 5 Lanes of Attributes;
- *Some equipment (usually level 39+ equipment) has fixed attributes!