[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NA | Baellas | Lvl 4 | PvX | CasuallyAddicted

FyerPowerFyerPower
Riders of Icarus Rep: 805
edited February 9 in North American Servers
Casually Addicted Gaming

Guild Information:
================================
Hello everyone! We are a growing guild wanting to fill our ranks with active, social, and cooperative players. We are interested in both PVE and PVP aspects of the games and encourage all of our members to group up and have some fun. We are a helpful group and will help all of our guildies tame those hard to obtain familiars, farm dungeons for gear, or anything else we can do. We use discord for voice communication and strongly encourage all users to join. It helps for coordination during dungeons / raids and also allows everyone to communicate more freely while playing the game.

Rules and Code Of Conduct:
- Treat others with respect. No harassment or discrimination of any kind will be tolerated.
- Be helpful and help guild members whenever possible, we will grow stronger as a guild if we work together.
- Always try to represent the guild in a positive manner to the rest of the game server.
- No cheating, hacking, or exploiting in any way.
- We will not tolerate beggars.

Requirements:
In order to join you must be at least 18 years of age, level 40+ and be active, that's all!

Due to small in-game guild sizes, if a member is not active in-game within two weeks (without previous notice), that member will be removed from the guild. You will still be a part of the community and can be re-invited when you return to the game. If you do plan on taking an extended break, whether for vacation or just life, you will need to inform the guild leader via discord message.

What we are looking for:
We are looking for friendly players who want to team up for some in-game fun. Our guild is about fun and playing with friends. Social to hardcore gamers welcome. Brand new to very experience players are welcome. All classes and levels are welcome. We want a laid back, friendly, drama free atmosphere. As long as you're friendly you'll fit in here.

What we are not looking for?
We do not want elitist gamers or better then thou gamers as we like to call them. If you can't get along well with others or have no manners stay away. We do not want griefers, trolls, and cheaters.

How to apply:
You can apply by either responding here or sending an in-game message to FyerPower (myself) or Kechara.
EnchantressXII

Comments

• switchlinkswitchlink
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited December 4, 2016
    hello I would very much like to join i added you to my friends list and my ign is xswitchlinkx
  • FyerPowerFyerPower
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 805
    edited December 5, 2016
    Thanks for the interest, I responded to your in-game whispers and also sent you some in-game mail. We will certainly talk more tomorrow :D
  • DragonEnchantressDragonEnchantress
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,385
    edited May 12
    FyerPower wrote: »

Is there a chance we can chat? I've got a few questions but am interested in joining your guild.