[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[WTS] --- all sold

RuniRuni
Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,905
edited December 29, 2016 in Koroshimo
all sold ;)

Comments

• JuinnJuinn
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 730
    edited December 10, 2016
    How much for Plush Letonsia, Lovely Poyo, Laiku Raider, Plush Snow Wolf and Lollipop Daveen?
  • RuniRuni
    edited December 10, 2016
    Juinn
    Juinn said:

How much for Plush Letonsia, Lovely Poyo, Laiku Raider, Plush Snow Wolf and Lollipop Daveen?
    assuming the current marketprice, the prices would be
    Plush Letonsia 350
    Lovely Poyo 1500
    Snow Wolf 250

the others are sold.
  • ImmortalKhaleesiImmortalKhaleesi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,390
    edited December 31, 2016
    But why are the prices so high? Nobody will buy stuff for so many gold! Make an offer and bargain a bit. If you want 350, but no one wants it, lower the price and make a smaller deal! Koroshimo server has a bad marketplace, have you seen the prices of some stuff? And seriously, Poyo for 1500 gold? No one will want to spend so much, believe me.
  • RuniRuni
    edited December 31, 2016
    Quote @ImmortalKhaleesi:
    ImmortalKhaleesi

But why are the prices so high? Nobody will buy stuff for so many gold! Make an offer and bargain a bit. If you want 350, but no one wants it, lower the price and make a smaller deal! Koroshimo server has a bad marketplace, have you seen the prices of some stuff? And seriously, Poyo for 1500 gold? No one will want to spend so much, believe me.
    ------------------

you do realize that this was days ago almost some weeks ago. Prices changes and yes at the moment they are low because of the boxes you can buy.
    But as the title says, they are all sold so dont worry about me i got the prices i wanted ;)
This discussion has been closed.