[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Appreciation for the Agnas Rider!

Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,560
edited November 28, 2016 in General Chat
Thank you for not putting it in a "lucky" box! I hate "lucky" boxes with a passion and I was finally able to buy an awesome mount. Please, do this more often. I even made a suggestion about this.

Also, a shout out to @Cream, @BobTheBlob, @StabbyMcKnifeguy and @Omnithreat for listening, interacting and replying as much as they can. Things are changing, but still not a lot of MMO forum mods do this. Every single introduction post has a reply from you guys, for example. And since I've been lurking the forum for some time, I've seen how you guys listen and comprehend our point of view when bringing issues forth and even agree some of them are problems that needs fixing. I do understand that, since regardless of how passionate you are, this is still a job and you can't say something or give definitive answers without approval.
Anyway, thanks for all you guys do and I hope we as a community can continue to improve the game. :)
CreamANGRY_riderDraconiya1pwnyNXACuddlesOmnithreatNeora

Comments

• ANGRY_riderANGRY_rider
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 915
    edited November 28, 2016
    Glad to see some appreciation instead of ridiculous complaints!
    Menegroth_SusejDraconiya1pwnyDragonEnchantress
  • QuarterBreedQuarterBreed
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 845
    edited November 28, 2016
    ANGRY_rider

Not to go off topic but most of the complaints aren't ridiculous.

• ANGRY_riderANGRY_rider
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 915
    edited November 28, 2016
    QuarterBreed

ANGRY_rider

Convince me. Until then, your claim is false.
    edited November 28, 2016
    ANGRY_rider

QuarterBreed

ANGRY_rider

No need to convince you just look at the forums. But the way they manage things, and how they dont care about founders. Ninja nerfs to pets. Changing stats on paid items. The list goes on.
  • FathomZ25FathomZ25
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,510
    edited November 28, 2016
    ANGRY_rider

QuarterBreed

ANGRY_rider

Convince me that the world is round. Until then, stay away from the edges.
  • Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,560
    edited November 28, 2016
    Guys, this is not what this thread is about. Yes, the game has several flaws and there's countless topics discussing them. And we should always voice our concerns. In a civil manner, preferably.

But just like the moderators acknowledge when something is wrong and/or needs fixing, we also have to acknowledge when they get it right. And, to me, selling unique mounts and pets outside "lucky" boxes is a big step in the right direction. So kudos to them.
  • JAFFJAFF
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,545
    edited November 28, 2016
    I don't have to convince anyone of anything...................

Do you believe that a wise individual can look at a companies business policies in the past and then have an intelligent thought on the current course of same company??
    Do you believe that once a company has shown it's true colors that the same company could change only a year or two later.
    Do you believe history repeats itself??
    Do you believe that an Ostrich with it's head in the sand will not get eaten by the passing Tiger??

I can pretend all day long with the best then there is reality, takes the arrogance out of most sails!!

How many of you know what DFO and Nexon have in common??
    DFO, you say, what is that??

Dungeon Fighter Online, Nexon's last little humble MMORPG from Korea that was ported into our Nexon North American market.
    Say you can't find it, never heard of it, could be a reason why/

Will you be the one to pen the next plea?? Just copy this and insert ROI where DFO appears!!
    https://change.org/p/min-kim-nexon-america-reinstate-the-north-american-servers-for-dungeon-fighter-online-dfo

I meant to comment, be sure to be observant enough to catch that petition at the bottom with a whole whopping 25 signatures!!
    edited November 28, 2016
    Menegroth_Susej

Guys, this is not what this thread is about. Yes, the game has several flaws and there's countless topics discussing them. And we should always voice our concerns. In a civil manner, preferably.

But just like the moderators acknowledge when something is wrong and/or needs fixing, we also have to acknowledge when they get it right. And, to me, selling unique mounts and pets outside "lucky" boxes is a big step in the right direction. So kudos to them.
    Praise them for adding more stuff to buy eh.. I was responding to the guy that was calling out ridiculous comments.

But a post calling comments ridiculous and it's fine. But once someone brings of the fact that his statement is wrong people get their panties in a knot.

So I guess this thread is all about thanking them for adding stuff to buy once again.

No wonder why this game is sinking.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,310
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited November 28, 2016
    I will advice to those that like to derail posts on these forums constantly to make sure to add comments according to the OP and not base on rants or any other personal opinion. This only create problems within the community and with other members, promoting and ill environment.

This thread now will be closed.

Edit: For rants and raves there is a section on these forums, please make use of it if you have to do so.
    Menegroth_SusejDraconiyaSqueaks
This discussion has been closed.