[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Frost Dragon Rider Costume and Weapon Skins

Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,560
edited December 14, 2016 in General Chat
Mentioned in the Ellora's Shop Update for December 7th but no pictures of how they look yet. Can we please get a preview of their looks @Cream and @Cuddlewings?

Also, will they give a new look to our ranger's bows once it release?

*Edit* Quoting Cuddlewings images for easier browsing.

Frost Dragon Rider Weapon Skins

Good day, Riders! I bring you pictures of the Frost Dragon Rider Weapon Skin!!

Frost Dragon Rider Bow and Female Frost Dragon Costume

Good day Riders! Sorry for the delay! Here is what the Frost Dragon Rider Bow looks like~~

Male Frost Dragon Rider Costume

Here is the male version of the Frost Dragon Rider Costume as well! :-)

Kesstryl

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,310
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited December 6, 2016
    I will forward your request and hopefully will get those soon enough. Thank you for bringing this up Rider!
    Menegroth_SusejKesstryl
  • Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
    edited December 6, 2016
    Cream
    Cream said:

I will forward your request and hopefully will get those soon enough. Thank you for bringing this up Rider!
    Thank you for listening! :)
    Cream
  • VaelanVaelan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,910
    edited December 7, 2016
    I saw this and expected the usual "Pictures will be added AFTER the item goes on sale" lol. I would have thought from the Halloween Uprising of just an initial Gladiator holding the weapon skin that nexon would have learnt by now that we want pictures of everything! :)

One such disappointment I have is that the Black Friday thread listing compilation is GONE. Now there is no way to gain pictures OR stats on several items still on offer in the game. Could we please have some sort of summary in the Ellora's Shop section Webpage that shows all the Skins ever put up with their stats and all the Familiars and outfits? I still have Halloween Items to sell and recent Black Friday Items yet I don't have a listing of their stats or looks.

For sellers this is an annoyance to price such items. The Poyo for instance I had no idea it's stats at all. For Buyers it's a nightmare because if you don't know what an individual Item does or looks like then NO ONE will buy anything.

We already have a Bestiary Section within the game could not all skins and all Pets, not just collections be listed there with Models, and stats?
    Similarly could not the game have some sort of Dressing Room Window similar to the shop where items on the broker or in bags could be CTRL Clicked to get a dressing room pop up of what it looks like on a character?
    Kesstryl
  • CreamCream
    edited December 7, 2016
    This is why RoI offers other resources under the News and Announcements section as is for the Resources and Forums Rules section. Inside that section you will find the sub-section Discord and Wiki Page. Subsequently, you will be offered two options, the RoI Discord link and the RoI Wiki link. Please review it and let us know about the information in it. RoI Wiki is constantly been updated and we know that all information may not be there at the moment. However, we have our team working on it and also valuable community members dedicating much of their own personal time for our community benefit.
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
    Administrator
    edited December 7, 2016
    Good day, Riders! I bring you pictures of the Frost Dragon Rider Weapon Skin!!

Menegroth_SusejSamisHyenaOctoberStormSkyFullOfBlueKesstryl
  • ThesallosThesallos
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 940
    edited December 7, 2016
    looks great :)
    edited December 7, 2016
    Those do look great! It's a shame it won't skin the guardian shield as well. It is a weapon as well and would look even better if it matched the sword.

Anyway, thanks @Cream and @Cuddlewings for the pics! :D

Also, @Thesallos, only wizards can use staff. Priests use scepters. That's the third picture. Hope this helps.
    NXACuddlesCream
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited December 7, 2016
    Since we can still buy them as the ranger comes out, will there be a bow skinn to?^
    Menegroth_SusejSamisHyena
  • ThesallosThesallos
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 940
    edited December 7, 2016
    Menegroth_Susej

Those do look great! It's a shame it won't skin the guardian shield as well. It is a weapon as well and would look even better if it matched the sword.

Anyway, thanks @Cream and @Cuddlewings for the pics! :D

Also, @Thesallos, only wizards can use staff. Priests use scepters. That's the third picture. Hope this helps.
    Thx i have seen this shortly after looking at it but ty ;)
    Menegroth_Susej
  • SamisSamis
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 755
    edited December 7, 2016
    I also like to see Ranger's Bow skin for this. Please & thanks @Cuddlewings
    Menegroth_Susej
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
    Administrator
    edited December 7, 2016
    Samis
    Samis said:

There will definitely be a Frost Dragon Bow for the Ranger Class. I will try to get images for this as soon as I am able to, Rider! ;-)

Menegroth_Susej
    edited December 7, 2016
    Samis
    Samis said:

Posting just to third this request.
  • SkyFullOfBlueSkyFullOfBlue
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 680
    edited December 7, 2016
    Yes, i bought one for my ranger as well even without knowing how it looks. Hope it wont dissapoint me. :)
    edited December 7, 2016
    SkyFullOfBlue

Yes, i bought one for my ranger as well even without knowing how it looks. Hope it wont dissapoint me. :)
    Be careful. Items disappear from Ellora's storage after 7 days and we still have 8 days to go before ranger's release. The items are also untradeable unless you bought it with NX Credit, so you won't be able to mail it to your ranger either.
    edited December 7, 2016
    Menegroth_Susej

SkyFullOfBlue

Be careful. Items disappear from Ellora's storage after 7 days and we still have 8 days to go before ranger's release. The items are also untradeable unless you bought it with NX Credit, so you won't be able to mail it to your ranger either.
    Yeah i bought from the market broker after all. :))

ONE MORE QUESTION! It doesnt write "Bind On Equip" in top right corner. So can i equip it without binding it? Please reply!
    edited December 7, 2016
    SkyFullOfBlue

Menegroth_Susej

SkyFullOfBlue

Yeah i bought from the market broker after all. :))

ONE MORE QUESTION! It doesnt write "Bind On Equip" in top right corner. So can i equip it without binding it? Please reply!

If you bought it from another player via the Market Broker I think you'll be able to mail the skin to your archer as long as you don't equip it. Maybe a mod can give a definitive answer but I think the skin will become permanently bound to whichever character equips it first, if it was bought from the market from another player.

If a mod doesn't reply to you here, maybe you could send them a pm about this to get an official answer just to be sure. :)
  • ANGRY_riderANGRY_rider
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 915
    edited December 8, 2016
    The (NX+)skin - Frost Dragon Weapon is tradable even after equipping it - yay! I hope more skins would be like this.
    edited December 8, 2016
    ANGRY_rider

The (NX+)skin - Frost Dragon Weapon is tradable even after equipping it - yay! I hope more skins would be like this.
    Can a mod confirm this please?

• CreamCream
    edited December 8, 2016
    Yes, the NX Plus version at this moment is tradable even after equip. If this will be a permanent solution I do not know at this moment but will get back with more information at a later time.
    Menegroth_Susej
    edited December 8, 2016
    Cream
    Cream said:

Yes, the NX Plus version at this moment is tradable even after equip. If this will be a permanent solution I do not know at this moment but will get back with more information at a later time.
    So does this mean that i can trust you and equip it? :)