[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ranger - Gears and Stats

KoralKoral
Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
edited December 12, 2016 in Ranger
Hello,
Anyone knows what are the stats needed for a Ranger, so I can start levelling pet for Seals
So, Health, Evasion, Mana, ...

Thanks

Comments

• KoralKoral
    edited December 12, 2016
    I was able to find this information :
    The ranged bow attacks use chaos as a resource much like Assassins use stamina. Ranger damage is dependent on Magic, so you will want to stack the Intelligence stat to maximize your effectiveness in combat. And if you find yourself short of chaos while fighting, your vambrace attacks will return chaos to you at the cost of a little health.
  • GoliathGoliath
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 890
    edited December 12, 2016
    Magic dmg. Int. Willpower . Basic magic caster all around . Currently gearing up my lvl 60 Ranger and they are beasts!
  • KoralKoral
    edited December 12, 2016
    Seal Suggestion : Wise Deva. This turtle has adapted to the desert, but its seal also offers a high magic crit rate and increases health, so magic-based classes will want to tame this familiar more than once.

• KoralKoral
    edited December 12, 2016
    Goliath
    Goliath said:

Magic dmg. Int. Willpower . Basic magic caster all around . Currently gearing up my lvl 60 Ranger and they are beasts!
  • KesstrylKesstryl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,775
    edited December 12, 2016
    For beginner seals, blue bloodwyrms. No marks needed and fast to level up. I have a few already for my ranger.
    Mastas
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 6,780
    edited December 16, 2016
    I think that priority must be this:
    Improve DPS: Int > M.Atk > M.Crit % > M.Crit Damage
    Improve Survival: HP% > Evasion > Con

Since occasionally the ranger have to move close in melee range should be needed a bit of evasion too.
    As start and till level 39 I'd say:
    Tusk + Blue Bloodwyrm seals all the way;
    Helm and Neck with evasion would be great since we can't count much on dex from heroic seals and the Hp pool it's way too low.

40+
    Blue Blood + Caspert all the way;
    SasaanDraconiyaMastasVikira_Hakain
  • Wynde105Wynde105
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited March 30, 2017
    What mounts and pets are best for the ranger?
  • ZugshadZugshad
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 305
    edited April 27, 2017
    Wynde105 wrote: »
    What mounts and pets are best for the ranger?

getting some with Attk, Health, and Move speed to kite is nice.. Hameon makes a great pet at the start.. Commander Rondo if you got one from teh event (or can find one that isn't bound) is nice.. Ma'tuul (think spell her name, she is the leg pet from the cloying waste lucky box) is a great.. The new blue kargyle that you can buy (or could buy) is decent.. he gives overall Def instead of Health, but a decent attk rate and move speed.

Hameon and Shakiba, calpyto are all decent air mounts.. the new kargyle as well.

Heroics wise, I believe Poyo was/is decent, the heroic scorpion is a good land mount that or apoc/profane apoc i think oen of those..

If you can get some of the new Showers boxes, then Chef or Maid are great.. lots want the Nimbus as well.. or dish out some gold for them..

Just a few suggestions
  • MastasMastas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,665
    edited May 6, 2017
    Not many land mounts to get as it seems i have trouble finding some...would like to see some Familiars you can tame mentioned here (Scorpion Vegarus is fast, but gives Physical Attack..)that have a Decent Speed and give Magic (or overall) attack bonus (Mounts Not Pets)
  • CallMeIenaCallMeIena
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited May 19, 2017
    Asking the same thing on another thread, but none replied.
    It seems that forum is dead, even in game there are few players left.
  • Vikira_HakainVikira_Hakain
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited June 1, 2017
    So what seals are mostly suggested in the heroics as i cant afford Hammy or Caly right now. Or Shakiba
  • RyderRyder
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,810
    edited June 1, 2017
  • Vikira_HakainVikira_Hakain
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited June 2, 2017
    Ryder wrote: »

Taking a look thank you!
    EDIT - It helped me a lot thank you again
    Ryder
  • W00H00TW00H00T
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,125
    edited June 7, 2017
    For max dps and relatively cheap/tame go venomous casperts. After that, you should focus on hameon and finally Rodesh/Runleon/Plush Poreon.