[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

FINALLY! Character slot vouchers available!

Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,560
edited January 12, 2017 in General Chat
From: http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/20153/ellora-s-shop-update-for-january-12th

Thank you very much mods and Nexon for listening to us! Since it doesn't have an end date, I assume it'll be there forever, so good news for us altholics!
Now, if that "one purchase per account" could be replaced by "one purchase per character", we could have some incentive to invest money on our alts as well. *wnkyface*

Also, that Aethorus will make for an awesome pet for my ranger, so thank you for selling it outside unlucky boxes! I just purchased enough NX so I can get it as soon as it's available tomorrow. :D
HyuliaCreamNXACuddlesGrizzlyUK

Comments

• ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited January 12, 2017
    There is a picture of solus .__.
    Tolus in black.
  • Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
    edited January 12, 2017

Nevermind, you're right. I guess the lack of coffee and the fact that I'm awake for 20 hours have something to do with the fact that I completely misread the Solus the Thunderbird part. I could even swear I read that thw Solus mount was heroic and not elite.
  • DragonheartDragonheart
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,340
    edited January 12, 2017
    I much prefer more things costing ellunes rather than so much real life money.
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    edited January 12, 2017
    75 elluns x box...
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,310
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited January 12, 2017
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited January 15, 2017
    Menegroth_Susej

From: http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/20153/ellora-s-shop-update-for-january-12th

Thank you very much mods and Nexon for listening to us! Since it doesn't have an end date, I assume it'll be there forever, so good news for us altholics!
    Now, if that "one purchase per account" could be replaced by "one purchase per character", we could have some incentive to invest money on our alts as well. *wnkyface*

Also, that Aethorus will make for an awesome pet for my ranger, so thank you for selling it outside unlucky boxes! I just purchased enough NX so I can get it as soon as it's available tomorrow. :D
    Much joy over the Character Slot Vouchers finally being added to the shop! :) Huge and massive thanks to the forum staff for passing our comments and requests on to Nexon! Now if only Nexon would remove that ridiculous "one purchase per account" and replace it with "one purchase per character"!

I don't see any mention of Aethorus being "one purchase per account", but I'm wary of "testing" it before I've seen confirmation either way.
    Menegroth_Susej
  • Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
    edited January 15, 2017
    I'm also interested to know if Aethorus can be purchased again by another character in the same account. @Cream and @Cuddlewings , can we have confirmation on wheter it's one purchase per account or not, please?