[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Cloying Wastes... how to get there?

ShreddyShreddy
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,095
edited January 17, 2017 in Quests
i may be mistaken but isnt the quest to move to Cloying Wastes lvl 39? if so why cant i move there on my wizard. im trying to get out of this grind from 50% of 39 to 40 by getting to the next area and start questing again but i have nothing. i have a ranger that is level 38 and im grinding to get to 39 now to pick up more quests in tritael and even the ranger has a greyed out 39 quest from the cloying wastes dude.... can anyone help me out here?

Comments

• ShreddyShreddy
    edited May 5
    no one? not a single person can chime in and tell me if im mistaken by the lvl 39 quest "to the cloying wastes"?
  • HiltoftheDragonHiltoftheDragon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,645
    edited January 17, 2017
    The quest to move to Cloying wastes is called "Trailing the Princess." Its a level 40 quest located at maelstrom perch in the rift.

Honestly i had both of the toons i play the most already 40 before cloying wastes was released so i dont know whats available at 39.....im assuming you need 40 before you can move on.

I had to grind about half a level on both the toons to get 40 because i was a ftp player in the rift and im sure i shorted myself xp by a ton. Im a preferred player right now so cloying waste xp was very good and getting 50 was no issue at all.

DIg your heels in and grind 40. The best dailies are the ones at the eclipsed camp at the rift. They are the fastest with the best xp. (aprox 140k each for a ftp player)

Anybody may correct me on any of this if i have this wrong.
  • ShreddyShreddy
    edited January 22, 2017
    i sucked it up and just went with grinding... ive been home sick as a dog so had free time anyway even through out its tediousness
  • FationFation
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited September 3, 2017
    Hi all...i have the same problem...but i am lv 40 an the Achul the npc ...don give me the quest but say to me ...your order are to continue secure the rift... can someone help
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,905
    edited September 3, 2017
    sometimes you can see a yellow exclamation mark on the map. Look if you can see one in the tritael rift. As far as i know if you are lvl 40, the quest for the new region started at a NPC at maelstrom perch in the tritael rift.
  • DarkWilyDarkWily
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited June 24
    After completing breach for the quest talk to the scout at ellora's perch then talk to the priest there and then you have to go all the way to the top left of the map (with the world shrine) to get the rest of the quests (Maelstrom perch)
This discussion has been closed.