[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

what ever you do, Do Not Play Berzerk Class

FinnishBomberPlaneFinnishBomberPlane
Riders of Icarus Rep: 530
edited January 23, 2017 in Berserker
berzerk class is underpower in damage , defence, mobility, farming, evrything compared other classes
and you dont want that its more of all around class but no one want to play with you and you gonna quit the game for it

not to mention the bugs the class has , and how often you get magical stats on your physical stat needed gear
like example Karasha legendary item, i gotten so far playing the game 50 Legendary Karashas for berzerk .
Evry single one of them been 2 slot out of 3 slots, having intelligence or wisdom random stats

when wizard friend of mine who gotten around 40 legendary karashas for his class 50% of those items been 3 slots and double intelligence
Notice the pattern quickly, and delete and ignore berzerker class
RompehuesosRoadrunnerKZSKMastas

Comments

• FinnishBomberPlaneFinnishBomberPlane
    edited January 23, 2017
    picture of my last karasha drop hahah feels like nexus is intentionally just throwing poop at my face to quit the game..
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited January 24, 2017
    berzerker isnt so bad...maybe your equipment and all is bad thats why you cant do enough dmg and so on.

BTW about the karasha gear, 2 out of 5 stats are always random....there are wizard set items aswell with strenght and such....its not always 3 slot aswell...BUT having the complete set is sometimes more important than having a 3 slot item with the 2 ideal stats. (the last 3 stats are the same on the karasha gear and the last 2 stats are always good for your class. ) So its all just random luck to get 3 slots AND the right stats....i myself saw alot of 2 slot mage items. So its not just because you play berserker that the equip is bad ;)
    and this shoulders have second time cooldown.....thats rly good, i wouldnt sell it if you dont have karasha shoulders yet!

So maybe you just need to build your berserker up and play it good with the right rota and you will do dmg and wont die alot ;) (there are zerker out there that do rly good dmg! )
    Xedona
  • OsgorosOsgoros
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,000
    edited January 24, 2017
    If people don't want to play with you because you're a zerker... Then they don't realy know the game... Zerker are a lot more than just damage dealers...
    Pperk
    edited January 25, 2017
    looking at Ellora's Spire Ranking "the Challenge Tower ranking list"
    its clear when people look at it.. berzerkers are by far the worst class to be, and they been like it since the game was out..
    having +20 ruinous perfect stat sword , full +18 tyrant good strenght gear, cant reach floor 12
    then i have alt ranger that i been playing 2 days ruinous bow +7 with bad stats, full tyrant +6 gear with reaaallly bad stats i can reach floor 13 no broblem
    it makes me real sad how terrible zerkers truly are..
    MastasZuNamiSerphina
    edited January 25, 2017
    it like the class try to be tanky but fail on it, dps is allmost as bad as guardians, if you build up your strengh power with triple slash ect, low hp ect.. then you do have ok dps but assasins wizards ranger still make by far better dps, then there is slow skill animations, usually berzerkers die to bosses aoe's couse animation is running and you cannot run away in time or animation is running and you cant block in time, eather way they die a lot, dieng a lot with low dps, is not a good class to get in party when you could have 2 assasin or 2 ranger or something like it

atleast on akaldus server back on lv 40 cap when legendary dungeons came, it took me 3 months to actually somone wanting a berzerk in they party
    even the "p2w" players dont take pity and rather have 2 assasin just couse 70% community allready know that its bad idea
    RompehuesosRoadrunnerKZSKMastasZuNami
    edited January 25, 2017
    now theres talent on the lv 50 cap that says adds +100% skills dps but that also dosnt work and its brobly just wronly englished text for the skill, so no berzerkers should get theyr hopes up for that eather
    MastasZuNami
    edited January 25, 2017
    i wish nexus would see this broblem as well and buff berzerkers or give the zerkers chance to chainge theyr class via nexus coins to another class, i would myself pay 100k nx coins if i could chainge my zerker to any of the other classes
  • RompehuesosRompehuesos
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 210
    edited February 3, 2017
    I could not say it better. I understand you, you've said the truth.
    RoadrunnerKZSK
  • XedonaXedona
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,135
    edited March 4, 2017
    I don't entirely agree that people should not play the beserker class at all. They give the party a buff that increases max health, strength, and health regen. They are also big destabilizers, if you can play the class right. It isn't always about the dps and how much damage you can do. There are different classes for a reason and the beserker isn't made to be a top dps. They are there to support the party with our tankiness and dps. If you want to do high dps then this class isn't for you.

Secondly, those people on your server that don't want to have a zerk in their party obviously don't know the benefits of having one or there just aren't any good zerks on your server... While I agree that this makes things more difficult and I do feel like zerks get screwed in the Spire (their debuff is ridiculous) that doesn't mean someone shouldn't play the class at all.

Lastly, I have all 3 slot Karasha gear with great stats. I equipped 2 slot gear at first and then worked my way up. You aren't going to get perfect gear on the first drop. You are going to have to temper the gear and reroll the stat lines with the refining stones. It takes time.
    DuanaSerphina
  • MastasMastas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,665
    edited March 11, 2017
    I Have to agree that Berzerker is So much lower than all classes its not even Funny,you can clearly see that In Elora where classes with medium gear get a lot further than a Berzerker with Good gear no matter what stats or skills he uses also the DPS and Farming etc abilities are Very meager and he does not even have enough Armor to compensate or withstand attacks from bosses or mobs inside Spire or outside ...
    Seen many videos where Guardians can get more DPS than Berzerker and still have a Load of Defence and Health ! Zerker cant do decent DPS until he has lost almost half his health or more and that aspect is almost NEVER used since he usually is Squashy enough to die with 1-2 hits,have KAra Set around +15 or more and +19 Chest armor and Golem in Spire hit me for 16k and killed me after i had been hit by a bomb effect and that exploded near me so was done for in 2 hits before i would even see health go down ...
    Nexon you have to do somethin about Berzerker Class
    As it is You have to Spend too much resources time and coin to get decent and even then you do not get much use of all that effort
    ZuNami