[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Update on tower debuff?

Comments

• VaelanVaelan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,910
    edited February 10, 2017
    Yeah I am paying. Some people May not Pay but I do fork out money at the shop, and I expect it to be in a released version of the game.
    I've also paid for a year of subscription. A subscription is not a micro transaction. It's a large transaction. And if I have paid for a year it shouldn't Still be in beta nearly a year later.

All those likes are most likely from people who play the game for free and the only way you get to do so is from people like me who pay for stuff that pays the bills.
    Your logic is flawed. It's not completely free at all if I subscribe. Just remember that.
  • HiltoftheDragonHiltoftheDragon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,645
    edited February 10, 2017
    Vaelan wrote: »
    Yeah I am paying. Some people May not Pay but I do fork out money at the shop, and I expect it to be in a released version of the game.
    I've also paid for a year of subscription. A subscription is not a micro transaction. It's a large transaction. And if I have paid for a year it shouldn't Still be in beta nearly a year later.

All those likes are most likely from people who play the game for free and the only way you get to do so is from people like me who pay for stuff that pays the bills.
    Your logic is flawed. It's not completely free at all if I subscribe. Just remember that.

My logic is very clear. This isn't a pay a month system. You buy your sub time from the shop micro transaction style. This is a free to play game with the OPTION to sub. It was your choice to do that. Nexon didn't deduct anything from your bank account to be able to log on to their server. It's really no more clear than that....but you may call it what you like. If you are disturbed by the fact that your in a game still in development then stop spending money. It's easy to figure out.