[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Pro Wizards please help :(

RamosRamos
Riders of Icarus Rep: 535
edited February 12, 2017 in Wizard
Hi there Wizards :) i have some questions please, so as i am comparing my DPS with other wizards i always find my self lower than any equally geared one, i have +20 karasha weapon and full karasha set 3slots and karasha jewels i have a balance damage seals and crit damage ones, so i always find my self 1k to 2k less DPS than others almost exactly equal intel stats and seals as me. I really don't get it, what am i missing?

And also i compared with FULL crit damage seals wizard so technically i have more damage than him but still he has 500 DPS over me

I made sure they don't have pets when inspect them.

Comments

• AdyAdy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,080
    edited February 13, 2017
    It could really depend on rotation and what abilities are being used when compared.

A good example would be one wizard opening up with a simple fireblast while the other opens up with fire bomb + it's combo, etc.
  • SamzSamz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited February 13, 2017
    @Ramos

Did you compare rolls on all gear? The stats.. all Intel/Crit Damage rolls. On the Neck, did they roll high% Mattack?
  • RamosRamos
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 535
    edited February 13, 2017
    Samz wrote: »
    @Ramos

Did you compare rolls on all gear? The stats.. all Intel/Crit Damage rolls. On the Neck, did they roll high% Mattack?

yes i did and the intel was the same, seals rolls are almost equal and some of them even have low roll ruinous rings neck while i have Karasha and they still get 500 DPS over me. Some have 200 intel over me and compared the seals are the same and they got 1.5k to 2k DPS over me i really don't get it seems huge i sure miss something i don't know...
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited February 14, 2017
    did you compared your talents ? did you took all 6 red talents in a row and got the "480 int" boni?
    Did you looked if they had pets/mounts out or any other buffs running? (like priestbuffs, bufffood, etc )
    the gear and so on dont have to be karasha to be good. Better compare the stats like int, dps, crit dmg and the talents if you want to find the difference! (and be sure they dont have pets out or only compare if you have a pet out aswell)

and watch out for magic attack +% on gear/necklaces they can push the dps aswell.
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,305
    edited February 23, 2017
    You are missing something which could be:
    Charms from Spire which you can't know if the person you are checking has in his invetory or not;
    White/Yellow rune mantle;
    Buffs from pets and such;
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,045
    edited March 24, 2017
    remove crit damage ones and replace with over all attack seals.

also keep in mind, other players might have pay to win seals, which give them the advantage. also dps boost items, such as talismans, potions, pets etc etc