[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Question about a wizard skill

RamosRamos
Riders of Icarus Rep: 535
edited February 18, 2017 in Wizard
Hi guys i have a question so Thunderstorm says 'Cast this spell while in overloaded status reduce casting time by 50%' so I've tried it but it seems like nothing is happening, what's it that suppose to mean ?
and also where can we get passive skill Spiritual Affinity book ?
Thanks

Comments

• DraconiyaDraconiya
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,550
    edited February 20, 2017
    @Ramos
    It means that if you use Light Blast and then within the next few seconds (I forgot how many seconds exactly, haven't played my wizard alt in a while) Thunderstorm, Thunderstorm will take 50& less time to cast.
    Regarding your second question, I would like to know as well, because I haven't seen any lvl 50 skillbooks for any class yet.
    I hope this helped :)
  • RamosRamos
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 535
    edited February 20, 2017
    Draconiya wrote: »
    @Ramos
    It means that if you use Light Blast and then within the next few seconds (I forgot how many seconds exactly, haven't played my wizard alt in a while) Thunderstorm, Thunderstorm will take 50& less time to cast.
    Regarding your second question, I would like to know as well, because I haven't seen any lvl 50 skillbooks for any class yet.
    I hope this helped :)

oh i see, thanks
  • Sinful_Bl1ssSinful_Bl1ss
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,135
    edited February 23, 2017
    the lvl 43 Skill book for Spiritual Affinity is only obtainable from world bosses in Cloying Wastes atleast that is the only place i have seen it drop, i havnt done FOS enough, and not even on HV to say it drops from there but numerous other players have said it doesnt drop in the dungeon only from world bosses
  • iriedawtairiedawta
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 490
    edited March 20, 2017
    world bosses!!!!..well i guess i'm not getting that book then...sheesh