[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[MAR 22] Corruption of Light Update

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,920
Administrator
edited March 21, 2017 in Patch Notes

Comments

• AranoxAranox
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,125
    edited March 22, 2017
    New Transcendence System:
    The increase in stats is not random and there is no chance of failure.

Known Issues:
    While using the Transcendence system, the message warning players that items will be lost on a failure is not showing when attempting an upgrade from rank 2 to rank 3.

I'm confused, or maybe I'm just misreading something?
    Can Transcendence fail or not?
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,905
    edited March 22, 2017
    i think they mean "you cant loose levels if you fail" like you would with tempering.
    But you still can fail, it will just consume the second item + the transcendence stone.
  • PperkPperk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,290
    edited March 26, 2017
    We will newer know how did they mean, they just deleted that text from the patch note ...
  • KopitheluwakKopitheluwak
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited March 26, 2017
    Runi wrote: »
    i think they mean "you cant loose levels if you fail" like you would with tempering.
    But you still can fail, it will just consume the second item + the transcendence stone.

if u fail, u will lose the the transcendence stone but not the second item
  • RudiRudi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,025
    edited March 27, 2017
    and some chance in % is not written anywhere I suppose, right? Its worse then temper system, craft, etc... There is chance but real chance hidden in unclear words like Very High, High, Normal... so you dont know % anyway... (High chance can be still only 50% - for somebody is high, for anothers is low)

In video transcending item fail 2 time in row from 0 but someone said that was mistake in transcending Exalted item with lower item only for Karasha and below.
    Unfortunately I did transcend item because in video they said it can't fail till +3 and of course fail with right item.

So, next time I don't want again "upgrade" something with completely unclear info.
  • roganemorroganemor
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 730
    edited April 13, 2017
    Not sure which patch, but you patched the 3rd slot bar not working bug back. Anytime I log in I have to set it to action mode then back to standard mode to get the bar working again
  • MrNightshadeMrNightshade
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 460
    edited April 19, 2017
    bugs
  • BobbiH59BobbiH59
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 905
    edited April 19, 2017
    still no gifts either ,,,
This discussion has been closed.