[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Fire Pillar and Ice Pillar

iJustAmiJustAm
Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,035
edited March 24 in Wizard
aren't these skills supposed to link guys? with the meteor. im 100% sure they are are supposed to link but they don't
am i doing something wrong?

because they are useless if they don't link.

also it says 6000 Area Damage on fire pillar, metor + fire storm still does more damage at a combined damage of 2900 area damage.
this was the case of fire and ice trail, both say 5500 damage, still do lower damage then metor + fire storm.
MrNightshade

Comments

• ErebusErebus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited March 24
    yup, those supposed to link but seem they are bugged or NEXON has not full update. That is too bad. Fix it soon plz
  • RamosRamos
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 535
    edited March 25
    it says so but they don't link and there is no cast time reduction after meteor, it's a bug i think. If you can please report it to bug section so they can fix it
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    edited March 26
    Ramos wrote: »
    it says so but they don't link and there is no cast time reduction after meteor, it's a bug i think. If you can please report it to bug section so they can fix it

yep it is indeed a bug, if this was intentional then... smh

it's meant to function as shown below.

http://i.imgur.com/dGsp66D.jpg

but then it raises the question. how does a skill move bug.... its meant to be test and approved before release.

- Sorry, double post.
  • RamosRamos
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 535
    edited March 27
    it also says damage enemy 70% of you attacks for 10sec witch is no true, so another bug?
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    edited May 3
    Ramos wrote: »
    it also says damage enemy 70% of you attacks for 10sec witch is no true, so another bug?

no because its set up wrong, the skill functions as intended now properly except for the AoE part of the skill. I have started a new Youtube Series Called Things wrong with riders of Icarus. There i will explain how this works in more detail. so don't forget to pay attention :)
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 19,945
    Forum Moderator
    edited May 15
    If someone wishes to continue the thread please remake the topic, Riders!
This discussion has been closed.