[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Reapers Gaze (new lvl 55 skill) - how it works?

supicsupic
Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
edited April 6, 2017 in Ranger
subj... using this skill creates 2 shining thingies (i suppose its 2 cause i have those talents) but whats next? do not see any say healing...

Comments

• Env1edEnv1ed
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
    edited April 6, 2017
    Yeah, it shows up on the effects bar of allies, but it only heals a very small amount.. The other half of it (+1500 critical damage) doesn't work, so it's still bugged from when it first came out.
  • supicsupic
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited April 6, 2017
    oh tyvm for the answer - so just another useless skill atm
  • TyssonNTyssonN
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited April 13, 2017
    its not useless you became 80% dodge chance
  • ZugshadZugshad
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 305
    edited April 27, 2017
    it all depends on the talents you have in as well.. so it differs based on your setup (though most of us are running pretty much the same builds anyway im sure).
  • MastasMastas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,665
    edited May 6, 2017
    This Skill sounded Cool so i picked it and did not notice anything apart from the orb effects around me ...So it is Pretty much useless since you cant see the heal (or insignificant on bar)and the 1500 Crit dmg buff does not work ..
    Well done Nexon for still not fixing skills in classes that should be your priority
  • DejanDejan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 960
    edited May 8, 2017
    In my opinion the problem is that Nexon not even mention this spesific bug as bug. @CuddleWings is there a possibility to look at this?
  • DjbarmanDjbarman
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    edited May 9, 2017
    Sorry to inform you guys but the Reapers Gaze is just ... useless its not a bug for the skill to have the effect of 1500 magic crit dmg you have to have chosen 3 skills from Bow skill tree mentioned in the description of Reapers Gaze if your talents are Intelligence ( Chaos ) the skill gives you only Evasion Power for 3 sec or smth like that :D so USELESS SKILL :D you can troll ppl on world bosses with it thats what its good for :D
  • DejanDejan
    edited May 9, 2017
    Djbarman wrote: »
    Sorry to inform you guys but the Reapers Gaze is just ... useless its not a bug for the skill to have the effect of 1500 magic crit dmg you have to have chosen 3 skills from Bow skill tree mentioned in the description of Reapers Gaze if your talents are Intelligence ( Chaos ) the skill gives you only Evasion Power for 3 sec or smth like that :D so USELESS SKILL :D you can troll ppl on world bosses with it thats what its good for :D

I have done the above but the effect of 1500 never appeared... It's just a bug. The problem is they don't even recognize it....
  • DejanDejan
    edited May 16, 2017
    @CuddleWings any comment?
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,920
    Administrator
    edited May 16, 2017
    Good day, Rider. This is a known issue for some time and the skills seems to be giving evasion versus critical damage.
    We'll bump it to the team again so it's more on their radar. :-) Thank you for reporting this.